[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chakra thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images[1].jpg (7 KB, 171x295) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
7 KB, 171x295
so let's have a chakra and meditation thread
>ways to open chakra fast
>and what ever you like to say about chakras
>>
File: p8ShNvd.gif (1022 KB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
p8ShNvd.gif
1022 KB, 390x300
I'm bumping this. I've always been interested, but never really practiced energy work.
>>
I give you a short exercise to see the energies. It will work in the bed before you fall asleep. The room has to be near dark. Close one eye and look to your arm. Start switching the eye. Soon you will start fine silver lines alone your arm. Look further and switch the eye after a few seconds again and again. You will start a firework of fairs of flashes all over your body. You will be angel to see the vortex in your hands, which is very complex and hard to comprehend for the brain. With some practice you will start seeing the colors of your aura. Happy discovery! But don't put much meaning into it, for me it's just for fun and has no practical use for me.
>>
>>17310338
Yeah, don't go fast. Its meant to be a gradual process.

If you rush into it without knowing AND understanding what's going on you will be very suseptable to imbalance.

Start with breathing exercises. Look into theta breathing, which is transitioning through 4 of the 5 major brainwaves. Breathing is amongst the only things we really can do in this body; without breath, nothing else will function. Its the most basic thing we have, so get good at it.

I'm mobile right now so I can't post my pic, but this is the best diy I can write up for you.

Using full deep inhalations and exhalations taking 3 seconds each with 2 second holds. Go like this; where N is nose and M is mouth:

Full exhale
In N, out M
In M, out M
In M, out N
In N, out N
And go in this cycle for a few minutes, or keep going if you can will it.

If all you keep your mind blank, after 2 or 3 cycles, you'll actually feel like you took a hit of nitrous. Then your teeth and sinuses will feel like they are vibrating. Further on is up to you. But its just something I like to do.
>>
do the tibetan rites. check youtube for instructions/google pdf
>>
>>17312450
Yes! I forgot about the rites. The first one feels silly, but the rest are good stretching, even if you don't believe in metaphysics.

The fifth rite, without the inverse v shape you make in the extension, is actually listed in the boy scouts handbook as to how relieve back pain
>>
>>17312472

also great for weight loss :)

i did the 6th rite and subsequently had sex, so...not sure how fucked (no pun intended) i will be/am
>>
>>17310338
the only thing that one needs for their selves is Jesus. This is actual spirituality
>>
>>17314274
How would you know one trick pony?
>>
>>17310338
I have all 8 chakra open. I am enlightened.
>>
File: sol.jpg (455 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
sol.jpg
455 KB, 1024x1024
Could the Sun be a white hole to the 5th dimension?

What are some paranormal things about the sun?
>>
>>17310338
Fuck off, cancer
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.