[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever had any experience with Demonic possesion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: índice.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Has anyone here ever had any experience with Demonic possesion or just possesion in general?

Real accounts, not /x/ pasta or fanfiction (hurr durr elisa lamb angels did it)
>>
>>17309953

Yeah I've been possessed, as I call it.

But I'm pretty sure it was a nervous breakdown or a brief psychotic episode as I was fully aware of what I was doing, so I don't thing anyone will want to hear about it since it doesn't involve speaking in latin or making love to a succubus.
>>
Didn't see it in person, but I've heard stories from family about how my grandmother was 'possessed' or at least attacked by a demon on multiple instances.

Apparently got thrown against walls by unseen forces, couldn't stop vomiting, spoke in strange tongues. The usual stuff.

Not sure if I believe it myself as psychosis runs in the family. But she's a very militant christian now.
>>
File: 1286097262204.jpg (31 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
1286097262204.jpg
31 KB, 300x423
>>
>>17309953
The less you know, the better
>>
>>17309953
Yup. I was sitting on my bed and felt something enter the back of my head, like pee shivers but more subtle. Then I got up and walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The face smiling back was not one I could make on my own. It was like pic related. I felt scared and I walked away from the bathroom thinking "I've been possessed. I didn't think it could actually happen to me." Since then I've been aware of it.
>>
>>17310034
>I was sitting on my bed and felt something enter the back of my head, like pee shivers but more subtle.

>pee shivers

?!?!?!
>>
>>17309961
Just tell the story you schizo
>>
>>17310038
Like the chills from really good music, or just when you go really cold in general, and all the hairs on your neck and head rise suddenly
>>
>>17310038
You've never shivered after peeing?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x327
>>
>>17309953
I'm not sure if it was possession, but it freaked the fuck out of me. One time a few months ago I was doing some sort of meditation and about 30 minutes in there was this clicking/growling sound coming from inside my head (sounds like the predator from Alien vs Predator). It was as clear as day. What was even more strange is that I could feel it ripple through my head like a wave from back to front then front to back. After that it was gone. I thought I had gone mad or had triggered schizophrenia, but I've never had any sort of experience again. There's also no history of mental illness in my family. Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>17309953
>just possesion in general
Lots. What did you want to know?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.