[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADC - Synchronicity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: zpMaeeG.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
zpMaeeG.gif
2 MB, 643x539
After Death Communication, and more specifically, synchronicity that occurs in the lives of those who have lost a loved one. I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced signs from the dead in the form of music (radio) or felt a strong presence of the deceased shortly after death. My mom just died and I'm devastated, just wondering if it's all in my head or if it's the real deal. My mom always believed in ADC, especially through music and now that she's gone I'm almost positive shes tslking to me. Is it wishful thinking? Has this happened to anyone else? Tell me I'm not going crazy, /x/
>>
Bump?
>>
I've had adc with a neighbor that passed away but never with a family member so who knows.
>>
My mom has sworn that shes had experiences involving my deceased grandfather in fact there are a few stories relating to him throughout the family
>>
>>17308990
What happened if you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious, my mom believed in it and now I feel like it's either real or I'm cracking.
>>
>>17308998
Plz share
>>
File: Sad reclined.jpg (43 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
Sad reclined.jpg
43 KB, 400x397
When my great grandfather died I saw him at his funeral. We were standing around the coffin waiting for it to be lowered when I saw him standing in a pin stripe suit. I was thinking that I could have been a better grandson before I saw him and when he appeared him shook his head and looked solemn. The weird thing about the pin stripe suit is that my grandfather used to own one of the most popular dance halls in Sonoma county.
>>
>>17309005
Well the most profound one since it doesn't have to rely on my mom not being crazy, which is something you don't want to do. Would be that my aunt and uncle took their kid (my cousin) to disney world. And while there they bought one of those mouse ear hats for my cousin (named John) due to the fact he was a little kid and what not and they like those things. But anyways they got the hat with his name on it by ordering it through the hotel. but when the hat arrived instead of saying john it said Jack on it which is the name of my grandfather who had passed and now everyone in my family swears that that was his way of saying that he was there around my little cousin since he died right before my cousin was born
>>
>>17309009
That's crazy, I haven't seen anything, and I don't really want to to be honest, but hearing songs and just getting weird little reminders of her that are too impossible to be coincidences keep popping up.
>>
>>17309000
Sorry, it wasn't really a synchronicity. Without going into detail I know for a fact an old neighbor in college revisited my roommate and I shortly after her death.

I think synchronicities may exist but they're highly subjective.
>>
>>17309049
Yeah, me too. Just curious
>>
My grandmother died and she gave me a watch before she died. Few weeks after her death the watch stopped. It could have been just coincidence though. I have experienced a shit ton of stuff related to synchronicity lately. One night I had a dream about my brother being in some kind of trouble, the next day he texts me that he was in a car accident. I went to the store and there's this person I really don't want to see and I thought about it before going to the store and the person was right fucking there and I've never seen that person in that store. Same thing happened with this girl that I like, I was thinking about her earlier during the day and went to a store and she was there. Weird shit.
>>
>>17310214
I've had that all my life it's weird. I'm not very gullible or easily impressionable either.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.