[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else notice since the "Scientists get the go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: dantes_inferno_gustave_dore.jpg (174 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
dantes_inferno_gustave_dore.jpg
174 KB, 736x489
Did anyone else notice since the "Scientists get the go ahead to modify DNA" announcement was made, more and more HUGE advancements in science and technology were revealed?

Just in the past few weeks?

The fuck is going on guys? Shit is about to get HEKKTIK

The singularity is fast approaching faster than predicted... Think about where we were 100 years ago... Think about the shit being done behind closed doors that isn't announced to the public yet...

And it's like nobody gives a fuck about it.
>>
>>17307032
Do you have some examples?
>>
>>17307032
I know what you mean. Now that i think about it, it is pretty unusual somewhat.

Look at the bright side though.
Superior generically engineer humans would probably bring peace to the planet( or not).
>>
>>17307032
kinda like how the Nazis had major scientific developments
when you take ethics and morals out of the equation, some crazy science can happen
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.