[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New wicca/witchcraft thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (41 KB, 800x759) Image search: [Google]
1.png
41 KB, 800x759
Old one is good as dead and got hijacked by fedoras and roleplayers.
>>
Your entire practice will have people who own fedoras, go to any gathering, you'll see at least 3.

You won't find a single wiccan who wouldn't be down for D&D if you are a cute boy.
>>
You do realize wicca has nothing to do with real witchcraft, right? You base your entire practice off of Jewish brainwashing

If you want real witchcraft, try Satanism
>>
>>17303173
Go read a book...
>>
The two thing I like most about Wicca is the philosophy and connection to nature. The Wiccan rede is the simplest of moral standards. It's followed by most decent human being whether they realize it or not.
>>
>>17303217
Most books on the subject are tainted with Nazarene filth, so no thanks. I have my own reliable sources.
>>
>>17303173
Magic is part of wicca,the thing that actually allows vicca to get 50% of their new members.Tho,its more shamanism than making the hard spells.

What do you want to know fellow friend?How can i help you?What kind of advice do you want?
Im real life dr manhattan.But i hate when somebody doesnt know what he wants.He wants magic.He wants big demonic dildo into ass.Specify yourself.
>>
>>17303226
Let me guess, you beheaded a chicken so your dog could become a vessel for a demon that is now teaching you the dark arts of necromancy and divination? Or is it just a random friend who told you
>>
>>17303228
Can you do divination? That could prove us that you're the real thing
>>
>>17303228
>magic instead of MAGICK
>vicca instead of WICCA
>pulling stats straight from thin air
The trolls are already here. This thread is compromised.
>>
>>17303241
Again,the unspecific question.You want to know about yourself?Or put a number in box,then ask me to name it?Tell you about your's neighbour wife sexlife?

Also,fast forwarding,any question ASAP?If OP will post his ,,div" fast enough i may try it,but then again i ask you to question->Something.

Tbh sorry senpai im not manhattan at last.I cant multiply myself.And teleport.
Gotta work on this hard to have some authority there.

Afterall,what is god without his sheeps.
>>
>>17303252
Oh sorry.Crowley cucks here.Magic.Magick.Magi.Fucking wizardery.

You name it.Also,aint a wicca.Or vicca.I just stole a lot of shadow books.And studied most of the OC.
And participated in some of their rituals.Thats why i say its soft.You play with wood.Not with steel.
>>
>>17303281
Can you figure out one of my family's name?
Jesus M Cancer
>>
>>17303303
U mexican dude?
Im not ,,manhattan'' but anyway I will shot at Miranda.
>>
>>17303303
Dr here.
Its Mohamed if I went the right way to UK.
If not,then i will banish myself from this thread.
>>
>>17303331
Nope, I want my karma (or w/e you satan worshippers use as currency) back!
>>
>>17303364
Did you mean Muhammad?
>>
>>17303146
The difference between magic and Faith are that Allah blesses you with what you deserve and more, and those who purchase magic are spoiled, wanting more than they deserve. They end up exchanging their whole afterlives just for pleasure on earth, even though Allah can provide both pleasure on earth and in the Hereafter.

Surat 2:102
>>
>>17303381
Thought its a synonym...I heard m-something-d.So as my country taught me that there is only one name that is like this-I said mohamed.But Im not sure.You can never be sure.

>>17303373
Le maymay astral shekels xDDDD
Dude uwotm8
>>
>>17303373
they eat shit for sustenance lol
>>
>>17303402
...Satanic shit?
>>
>>17303394
Ouchie,is this Islam on the /x/?
Anyway,using the gods was never good side.I pay respect to all.But i can do everything at my hand.I dont bother then.I do good things.If i will die someday,and go to hell,then I will have more resources to study.Not saying that i feel confortable in 1000c lava.
>>
>>17303414
You DO know the infernal fire is a metaphor for homosexuality right?
>>
>>17303445
No need for anger.I used this as an example,although I may have really strange sight of hell.Anyway,I have never read any of those bible/qran theistic books that explains what means what.Im simple person.I just tryied to get my power.I got what i wanted.

Always open to new sights.
>>
>>17303173
Stopped reading at Jewish brainwashing
>>
>>17303409
no, it's a curse to Iblis
He has to eat all of Americas shit, and drink all of their piss to stay alive
>>
File: 11111.jpg (31 KB, 558x292) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
31 KB, 558x292
>>17303173
>>17303226
>>
>>17303155
Nigga, you talkin' shit on D&D?
>>
>>17303493
Iblis is a jinni, I don't think they require physical sustenance.

>>17303394
This; honestly I don't know why anyone would even want to be a magician, knowing the infinite power of Allah. Power to make the universe tremble, to make jinn bow down in fear and respect, no magician has that kind of power.
>>
>>17303848
Global rule 15, faggot
>>
>>17303981
I just think putting ridiculous stats into magic and "gaming" the system creates people who don't respect magic or natural law.
>>
>>17304119
That's not a pony, faggot
>>
>>17303173
This is bait
>>
Do you guys know the significance of astrology in most forms of magic?
>>
>>17303146
>fedoras and roleplayers.

but that`s literally what wiccans are
>>
>>17306130
Steven Jewniverse is in its entirety a stealth pony show
>>
File: bait.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>17306917
>Jewniverse
>>
>>17303173
>real
>witchcraft

pick one
>>
File: Pietro_Novelli_CA.jpg (36 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Pietro_Novelli_CA.jpg
36 KB, 480x640
>God tier
Cultus Sabbati material

>Good tier
Cochranite material

>Into the trash it goes tier
Wiccan material
>>
>>17310875
Cochrane was even more of a hack than Gardener
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.