[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe in Aliens, anon? I do, but im not a tinfoil crazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (6 KB, 168x300) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 168x300
Do you believe in Aliens, anon?
I do, but im not a tinfoil crazy person who thinks they are here and abduct people.
I think they exist somewhere in the universe, because the universe is just too big not to life to appear. Also, i believe in inteligent life.

Now, talking about inteligent life such as us, who are technological and shit, I think that they would need to be like humans, you know, lets talk about it

A alien inteligent life like us would need to (in a Earth like planet):

Live in land, as technology needs fire to be developed

Have at two arms, not dedicated to transportation, less would be inneficcient, and is incommon, more than two, would not be viable (talking about brain capacity), and unnecessary.

Stand up, so it could see predators by distance, and leave the arms to grab things

Have a mouth, to eat

Have a respiratory system, as anaerobial beeings, dont develop to a big multi cel. life forms, its just energtical unneficient and wouldnot evolve beyong a bacteria level

Have hands to grab and work stuff,

Fingers, 5 is the best number, 4 and 6 is still viable, more or less would be unneficient, not necessary and would make it harder

Also, one opposite finger

What do you guys think?
>>
>>17298799
Extra-dimensional beings.
>>
Aliens probably wouldn't look like Humans. Look at all of the different species of life on this planet alone.. how many look like Humans?

Probably only 0.0001% of the life on this planet is even bi-pedal. Mammals are a freak of this planets nature alone, we're one of a million mutations of life on this planet..

I think It's safe to say Humans are unique in the Universe.
>>
what about them insect races. phill shneider spoke about plant-like alien
>>
>>17298831
But would it not make sense that most likely those who look like humans are the ones who reach the point of space travel. Yes earth has many different species but how many of them have achieved space travel? Its all about who survives long enough and who can adapt? humans are easily the best at adapting not because we are human but because of our physical characteristics like being bipedal omnivore mammals etc, these traits are almost needed to reach what we are describing otherwise the chances of survival are less than.
>>
>>17298873

Regardless of looks.. The ones with the biggest brains usually win.

There's too many variables to say what an Alien would actually look like, I was just pointing out that the probability that they'd look like us is pretty slim based on observation.
>>
>>17298799
All you need to know--- 'Aliens' do exist. The fear within the astronaughts voice when they transmission over 'Houston please note we have a Santa clause watching us. Or when on the moon they transmissioned that the aliens damaged their film when trying to record them. Also that their was one or two 'observing their instruments' astronaughts leave a silica recording with all 50 plus world leaders leaving a message of peace. Clearly it shows we understand they are here. We went out of our way to show we are peaceful. Yet here they are releasing viruses either to give us the 'push' of motivation to move forward in our concepts or because they were infected and direly needed help. Anyway perhaps our government doesnt inform the public because they literally have no intel to share other than "We know they are here. Either they dont want us to study their crafts exterior so they destroy our film via laser technology or they suspescted we are going to release the photos for the whole world-we will assume the latter" if i were an alien living on the moon and i see a rocket space shift heading toward my planet what would i do?--Well nothing because me being an alien i tapped into the worlds television and discovered when the launch would occur and whether or not it was successful. Good thing JFK told the world his intentions via national television that he wants man to step on the moon and return to earth. He never said go to the moon and mine out its abundant resource that is essential for energy production.
>>
File: image5[1].jpg (26 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
image5[1].jpg
26 KB, 469x313
>>17298831
You've obviously never heard of convergent evolution. Bipedal, two arms, two legs, might be a common theme among civlization building species. Octopi, dolphins, and elephants are all pretty smart but they don't build shit and it might have everything to do with their morphology (well maybe not the octopus, their problem is they don't rear their young). Also before you ask why there aren't tons of competing bipedals it's because we drove all the other hominids to extinction (if two organisms fill the same niche in an environment with limited resources one of them will be driven to exctinction or forced to change their niche by the more fit organism).
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.