[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I listen to a big foot podcast every day at work for the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 3sakd.jpg (50 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
3sakd.jpg
50 KB, 375x500
I listen to a big foot podcast every day at work for the past 3 weeks and here is what I think.

option A: there is an endangered species of North American Gorilla that roams around, became endangered around the 1800s

option B: This shit is just made up fun. No bones, no body, no one has killed one. For the amount of sightings no one has an attack on camera, no one has shot and killed one, no one has came across dead remains.

what do you think ?
>>
Option 12: They are the missing link in human evolution. Possibly with some supernatural powers
>>
>>17297847
bigfoots are extra dimensional beasts. They can spak english too. They are sons of annunaki. Horrible eaters.
>>
>>17297912
why would something no evolve for 12 million years
?
>>
File: hal_yeti.jpg (43 KB, 350x352) Image search: [Google]
hal_yeti.jpg
43 KB, 350x352
>>17297915
This is correct. Yeti (the correct term for all the various homo yetinsyny we talk about, bigfoot, sasquatch, yetis, etc.,) have a host of abilities including turning invisible and at-will dimensional travel. The rare human sightings are typically for one of three reasons: 1. Humans were in an area they weren't expected, like encounters in the Himalayas, 2: The yeti in question was whacked out on some kind of trip and was slow to react or 3:, the most common, they're just fucking with people for a laugh.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.