[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 9 AM in my country, and this night I lived a strange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: drawing.png (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drawing.png
21 KB, 800x600
It's 9 AM in my country, and this night I lived a strange experience.

At some moment I woke up and realised that I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I was sweating and god, my skin was itchy like never. I tried to get back to my pillow. After several minutes, I realised that I was on the opposite side (see pic related). I was scratching my back very hard.

I finally returned in my bed and I just remember falling asleep while scratching my skin...

What was it ? Some strange somnambulism ?
>>
That happens if you thrash around in bed a lot happened to me about once a week when I was ten
>>
File: onoff_matrix.png (107 KB, 523x450) Image search: [Google]
onoff_matrix.png
107 KB, 523x450
tell me neo, is that bed real? can you taste that bed? can you touch that bed? what makes you think that bed is not a holodeck of radio coils? one cannot be told what the matrices is, you have to sleep on it for yourself.

THE MATRIX
STARRING LARRY FISHBURNE
IN STORES SOON, 1880 NEW YORK TIMES
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.