[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nwklqqCak41tl50ofo1_1280.png (277 KB, 524x992) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwklqqCak41tl50ofo1_1280.png
277 KB, 524x992
I keep hearing fucking creepy chanting and singing late at night. From i think is my neighbors.

There are kids going missing here everyday.
>>
now we have you : o 7
>>
>>17291553
Sure there are
>>
You need to hide yo' kids cause they sacrificin everybody out here!
>>
WHy don't you chant up a swat team huh?
>>
>be me
>be living next to Dave
>Dave gets spooped easy
>fucking dave
>get a new hobby 'cause I need to get out more
>it's barbershop but the dudes are bros
>regionals are in two weeks
>invite the guys over and we do vocal exercises
>hear dave
>"fuck you satanists! fuck you"
>goddamnit dave
>we do coney island baby
>dave loses his shit
>see him running out of his house in his underwear
>"fuck you satanists! fuck you!"
>dave screams and runs across our neighbor Debbie's lawn
>she screams and grabs her kids and runs inside
>see this
>decide to fan the flames
>we do spooky scary skeletons
>dave lets out a howl and rips off his underwear
>he runs back home
>hear that Debbie and her family are moving out
>later see that the Pattersons down the street are selling their house 'cause the guy's company is relocating
>go on 4chan
>check out /x/
>see this
>fucking dave
>>
Call the police
>>
File: 123456.jpg (98 KB, 1600x1102) Image search: [Google]
123456.jpg
98 KB, 1600x1102
No single sound has been misinterpreted as 'satanic chanting' more often than the music of Enya.
Even the former leader of Your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr thought he heard satanic chanting once,
but it's been proven he only heard someone playing Enya.
>>
>>17292652
I want your story to be true.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.