[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satanism as a means of getting what you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 52245252.jpg (285 KB, 670x944) Image search: [Google]
52245252.jpg
285 KB, 670x944
Can I, in theory, take up Satanism as a means of getting the things I want in this world?

Or will it backfire on me? Or not work at all?
>>
File: 1452289324839.jpg (98 KB, 970x666) Image search: [Google]
1452289324839.jpg
98 KB, 970x666
>Can I, in theory, take up Satanism as a means of getting the things I want in this world?

Translation: I'm lazy and have no marketable skills. And NOW my mum is talking of kicking me out!!!
>>
>>17290230
Fuck off
>>
File: 357635.jpg (18 KB, 507x467) Image search: [Google]
357635.jpg
18 KB, 507x467
>>17290257
>>
Anti-Cosmic Satanism is about destroying the physical universe entirely (as stupid as that is).
>>
>>17290230
I'm a satanist, and you're a faggot. Why don't you go learn what satanism is about instead of looking like a fucking idiot.
>>
I think what op is reffering to is magick, well op you can get things done, such as getting a job or relationship using magick, but don't expect too much, it's not gonna make you a millionaire or anything like that, now if you sell your soul to Satan then then that's the different thing, but I don't know if that's even true or just mainstream garbage.
>>
If by Satanism you mean "being a selfish asshole", then probably. Those people usually do get what they want.
>>
>>17290230
Read a fuckin book faggot. Satanism isn't just about getting. Also, to answer your batshit stupid question, no. And I seriously hope it does backfire.
>>
>>17290230
Try taoism instead. Works and you don't have to sell your soul for it.

Or actually that's not quite true, Taoism is more about finding your place in the universe and being at peace.

Try the law of attraction for getting what you want. There's a book called The Secret which many have used to become successful.
>>
>all the super hardcore "satanists" ITT getting buttflustered

You guys are even more laughable than the fedoras.
>>
>>17290230
you realise the whole objective of satanisim is to control what you want so you don't want anything that can't be given right?
>>
>>17291413

>I'm a satanist

lol
>>
>>17290230
Satanism probably isn't the best road for you to go down.
>>
>>17292532
So you admit you're a faggot, it's good we cleared that up.
>>
if u can sell your soul to satan and get whatever u want why are antony lavay and that old man up there in your pic as bald as a cue-ball, if i could get anything i wanted i'd ask for a luxurious head of hairs on my chrome dome lmao :D
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.