[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Chakras?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15
File: 1454097925870.jpg (106 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454097925870.jpg
106 KB, 640x480
Ok guys, I'm sick and tired of all this chakra's shit.
We europeans had a such glorious story of occultism and metaphysical theories. Why these seem to be totally lost in favour of asians chakra's bullshitry?
>>
>We europeans had a such glorious story
>posts Lego pic as an example
>>
File: athenschool2.jpg (136 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
athenschool2.jpg
136 KB, 960x854
>>17289468
The pic is just to explain my state of mind.

This is better, nigger?
>>
>>17289392
why don't you share this information with us? Surely you should build your own boat anyway.
>>
>>17289490

Doesn't like Asians or blacks, babbles vague inane shit about the glories of Europe.

go back to /pol/ OP
>>
Chakras WERE originally indo-aryan concepts. They got stolen from us during the Age of Pisces and now they are held in foreign lands, by people who know nothing about their meaning.
>>
File: 2lHAFMQ.jpg (311 KB, 1857x1098) Image search: [Google]
2lHAFMQ.jpg
311 KB, 1857x1098
>>17289392
>WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIZ
yeah nah, you inbred morons have stolen most of the concepts from Asia anyways

>concept of soul nicked from Buddhism
>concept of christmas nicked from sumerian/egyptian stories
>concept of meditation nicked from Hinduism and Buddhism

you don't see anything european because there's barely anything to show. And why'd anyone discuss half assed copied stories and concepts when we directly discuss the Asian ones?
>>
File: 1453963621830.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1453963621830.png
291 KB, 750x366
>>17289501
>indo aryan

You mean Indian? stop stealing shit you nigger
>>
File: u w0t.jpg (44 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
u w0t.jpg
44 KB, 675x675
>>17289392
>MUH EUROPEAN CULTURE
that died along with pagans pablo, now all you have is middle eastern tribal faggotry. be happy you aren't running around in burkas like your other middle eastern cousin, muslims
>>
>>17289496
It's not a matter of race. I mean, European culture has it's own occult metastructures that are completely unrelated to chakras and shit, yet our society doesn't recognize them any more in favour of some completely counter-intuitive systems as chakras.

>>17289506

Please don't start this

>Plato's Timeo
>Aristotle's Organon
>John Dee works

go back to school, Tyrone.
>>
>>17289521
we won't surrender to this sandniggers.
>>
If you're arguing about it then you have not understood anything
>>
>>17289526
you already did you morons, stop deluding yourselves

your pagan culture died, it was interesting though. Too bad you sandniggers went for that middle eastern hippie
>>
>>17289523
Real occultists will tell you chakras are bullshit.
>>
>>17289536
I, personally will never give up. I'm not a sandnigger.

>>17289540
I know. That's why I'm here, asking why.
>>
>>17289523
>Plato's Timeo
>Aristotle's Organon
>John Dee works

both plato and aristotles mystic bullshit was directly nicked from egyptian stories popular at the time.

plato and aristotle are the only philosophers worth mentioning in ancient west and they are still fairly overrated.

>go back to school tyrone
says the cartoon blatantly stealing concepts from all around the world and projecting it as european..

pathetic white trash lol kill yourself

>t-tyrone
>heh i called him a nigger im so cool
>>
>>17289540
>Real occultists
you mean scamsters from western world who delude white 50 something women with cold reading bs? yeah sure..

jeebus and his end of world bullshit is totes legit
>>
Most chakra bullshit you hear around is a western invention anyway, or modified to match western taste during the last few decades, just like yoga.
>>
>>17289542
>I, personally will never give up. I'm not a sandnigger.

you are a sandnigger, entire europe is for following a sandnigger's cult. you retarded cum stains are so delusional it's hilarious
>>
>>17289552
>western invention
that's like saying just because toyota makes cars, cars are now a japanese invention..

are you whites born retarded or do you become this way?
>>
>>17289550
Ceremonial magicians. Psychonauts. People who pour over obscure texts about various societies and cultures to reconstruct things. Basically, an occultist wears a lot of hats and should be able to converse on multiple subjects. He is supposed to be much more than a one trick pony.
>>
>>17289547
>Pythagoras
>Parmenides
>Descartes

Don't humiliate yourself, nigger, go away.

>>17289552

Yeah, probably you're right.

>>17289553

No I'm not. I'm an Englishman, pure in my breed line and I'm NOT a Christian.
>>
>>17289392
Your kind burned each other alive. Don't blame other cultures for your stupidity
>>
>>17289557
Not just a small variation of the same basic concept like in a Japanese car, but directly invented by western scammers playing gurus for a western audience.
>>
>>17289540
Only the new age version of chakras that forgot the original practices and summed it into "this chakra is yellow, get yellow stones".
>>
>>17289593
Which comprises most of the material available. The potential wisdom behind the bullshit? Probably worth checking out, but most likely another fairytale used by a parasistic class to avoid doing any real job.
>>
>>17289392
The grimoire tradition is kind of meh. A lot of it seems like 3edgy5 me shit. The rest of the western tradition is borrowed from the jews (kabbalah), the gypsys (tarot), the Muslims (Sufism), and more recently india (the tatwas and yoga). Chinese (iching, Chinese astrology and alchemy) have been studied but not overly integrated.

>>17289547
>Plato's Timeo
philosophy not a workable system
>Aristotle's Organon
philosophy not a workable system
>John Dee
Recovered from the near east
>>
>>17289514
>confusing aryans with curryniggers

Lol, most "Indians" these days are made up of the untouchable caste. That's why they're so fucking dark.
>>
>>17289392
Because people mostly care about their personal health.
>>
>>17289392
You talking like celtic druid shit?
>>
>>17289752
>muh aryans
they are Indians you retard
you'll never be aryan no matter how hard you try lel
>>
>>17289514
>posting veebu on /x/
>>
>>17289552
>>17289593
K, but how do I into learning about the not so new age stuff? And does western stuff have a smiling concept? Just wondering.
>>
File: chakras.png (317 KB, 750x300) Image search: [Google]
chakras.png
317 KB, 750x300
>>17289392
b/c u didnt learn what they do yet

>das a coil array matress
>das a holodeck mang
>>
File: MAGNET MAGICNET et yawll.jpg (413 KB, 700x499) Image search: [Google]
MAGNET MAGICNET et yawll.jpg
413 KB, 700x499
MAGicNET

>benis
>spoder peebole wen?
>>
>>17292938
do you have a picture for the holodeck since you don't like using words? I'm not familiar with that one.
>>
File: those_beds.png (276 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
those_beds.png
276 KB, 640x272
>>17292938
Mattresses the conspiracy from 1880
Tractor beam no longer necessary?
>1800s
>farmers describe being scanned at night
>farmers describe force pulling them up at night
>eventually labeled tractor beam
>Tractor beam no longer necessary, they've replaced the old matresses with coil array matresses.

Around the time water beds become mass available, an information campaign was started. The coil matresses were made cheap, and available everywhere. Thousands of dollars were spent advertising coil matresses. All the cool kids had a coil matress. The rich and elite and media were bragging about the 'luxury' of a coil matress. You know the tactic by now... They were forced to be the norm of society.

So important that Mark Twain, wrote the New York Times in an article called "The new church" about how he would run the church. He talks about using water beds for people who are sick, basically for 'targeted individuals'/possessed people.

MARK TWAIN
New York Times
July 23, 1871
A new ... Church
I make solemn oath that what I am going to tell about the new church is the strict truth.
hospitals should use water-beds ... look after the poor and sick

commentshare

>last post ill shutup now
>>
File: holodeck.gif (610 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
holodeck.gif
610 KB, 480x360
>>17292947
certainly do

also those are arrays if you want to see what an array looks like:
>google holodeck, the walls are a array of squares.
>these i assume work better
>>
>>17289392
Naruto
>>
>>17289490
The College of Athens has so little to do with the occult, it's not even funny.
>>
>>17289571
RACE WAR!

RACE WAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
>>
>>17289559
>English
>pure

where do I begin. Brits have nothing to be patriotic for now, nothing. You have nothing m8.

And you're a Germanic cuck descendant at best, pure English does not even exist.
>>
File: are you le fucking kiding me.jpg (67 KB, 674x670) Image search: [Google]
are you le fucking kiding me.jpg
67 KB, 674x670
>>17289506
>>concept of christmas nicked from sumerian/egyptian stories
>>
>>17289392
Chakras to existed in the west, they were just no called that.
>>
File: 1448511397753.png (161 KB, 423x516) Image search: [Google]
1448511397753.png
161 KB, 423x516
>>17289392
>We europeans had a such glorious story of occultism and metaphysical theories
>>
>>17293459
Um, yes, all occult traditions came from the Aryans, because we originally came from Atlantis. It spread around the world and adopted different names, but overall the occult is a purely European tradition.

And lol at all the anti-white shills in this thread. Guess you got triggered again
>>
>>17289392
>Being nationalistic about magic voodoo shit.
>Not thinking all magic from all cultures where various ways of reaching THE TRUTH.

It's like you don't even magus.
>>
File: middlepillar.png (106 KB, 630x962) Image search: [Google]
middlepillar.png
106 KB, 630x962
>>17293453
Do you mean this?
>>
>>17294058
>overall the occult is a purely European tradition

90% of Western Occultism and ceremonial magic is Jewish Kabbalah and Theology.
>>
>>17294344
Kabbalah has NOTHING to do with the Occult. Kabbalah is a mockery of true Satanism, and it itself is a corruption of the egyption Kabbah Ahnk Baal, three mystical words used in spiritual transformation. Remember, new age bullshit promoted by the far left is not "occultism". All real Occult tradition comes from Europe, and by extension Atlantis.
>>
>>17294382
>true Satanism

Give me a fucking break. There was no genuine Satanic religion in Europe whatsoever (excluding reverse Christianity devil worship). If you're talking about Joy of Satan horseshit, then it's just a perversion of ancient Sumerian beliefs.
>>
>>17294382
Further, Kabbalic tree of life originated from Summer-Mesopotamia, as corrupted as it may be.
>>
>>17294395
Oh wow, what a nice batch of opinions and claims

Shame that you have nothing to back them up whatsoever, new age shill
>>
>>17294400
Unless you can provide evidence of "true Satanism" in Europe, your argument and opinions are fucked.
>>
File: 1453964086592.jpg (24 KB, 473x356) Image search: [Google]
1453964086592.jpg
24 KB, 473x356
>>17289392
Man calm down it's because you're in a paranormal board - majority of people here are drawn by the new age movement - they accept everything and question little.

Just calm down and ignore them - they're many - they will get angry but it's easy to spot them. Just focus on the rest of population - we can discuss orthodoxy if you want, the holy fathers and the rich 2000 years tradition. We can discuss Jewish mysticism and kabbalah if you want. We can discuss the potential of conspiracy theories to exist - it's simple just ignore shit posters - hide them.

In catalog when you see threads about Hinduism or chakras and other bullshit shift+click them to hide.

We're a free world, learn to think free.

YOU also have to understand that this board has the lowest IQ of all so it's obviously pretty hard to communicate or have a point here.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 522x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 522x695
>>17293307
That just shows your complete lack of understanding the western esoteric tradition, of which Neoplatonism is the backbone. From Pythagoras, Plato, Plotinus, Iamblichus, Proclus, Dionysious the Aeropagite, to Rosenkreutz, Trithemius, Agrippa, Paracelsus and John Dee - not to mention the entirety of European Alchemical tradition. Sufism, which was a major influence on many alchemists, as well as Crowley, inherited the Neoplatonic tradition and its teachings. Ibn Al Arabi, one of the foremost of its members, is known as "The Son of Plato". Even the Kabbalistic Tree of Life is essentially just veiled Platonic philosophy - and while we're at it, lets not forget the Mantegna Tarrochi. I could go on ranting, but this should suffice to show the importance of the Greek heritage, and a statement to its potency, considering how many books were burned and adepts killed and prosecuted.

>>17289392
The Western Tradition is a mess mate. It's a skeleton with some few chunks of meat left, while Eastern traditions are more wholesome. Due to this, the East has a better climate for producing adepts, while the West is mostly busy treasure hunting and trimming weeds.

The Chakras is just one approach to activate the energy body - for example, Daoists works with the Dantiens and Buddhists works with the Winds. Besides, the traditional yogic understanding of the Chakras and the New Age interpretation is radically different.

Personally, I dont care much for the form of the teachings, whether they be from this or that culture, but more on the content. And the East quite simply has a better selection, IMO.
>>
>>17289392
>Why these seem to be totally lost in favour of asians chakra's bullshitry?
Asians have grand masters. Fuck your legion based European bullshit.
>>
>>17294465
>European Alchemical tradition

It was pretty much science in it's alpha stage - let's be honest here.
>>
>>17294400
>new age shill
>shill
Clearly you've never met any real new age practitioners.
>>
>>17294405
Easy, the Cathars, the existence of the Inquisition, and the worship of Odin even into the medieval era all prove that Satanism is alive and well.
>>
>>17294465

Do you think Neoplatonism is inspired by Eastern traditions as well? Many similarities such as the Hindu concept of Bramhan and Moksha
>>
>>17294399
Exactly, the tree of life was stolen from Sumerian tradition. You literally admitted right there that the Jews just stole all the esoteric concepts.
>>
>>17294501
This is so fucking stupid I don't even know where to begin. Odin worship proves Satanism is alive and well? What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>17294511
That was exactly my point. Western occultism is a corrupt and hodge podge system.
>>
>>17294514
Odin is the same deity as Enki, Ra, Zeus, and other beings. Odin/Enki was vilified as "Satan" by the Jews as the "enemy", because as a leader of beings that championed Aryans and the rest of humanity against the Reptilians, he was naturally the biggest obstacle to their path to domination.
>>
>>17294531
>Odin is the same deity as Enki, Ra, Zeus,
>Odin/Enki was vilified as "Satan"

Show me proof for any of this, you stupid, stupid faggot. Odin the same being as Ra? You can eat shit
>>
>>17294537
Yeah, no, I'm not going to spoonfeed you. I'll tell you the basics, but you're going to have to do your own research if you want the truth.

The fact is, all of those gods have the same properties. They are beings who achieved gnosis to become wiser and more powerful than the other gods, have control over weather capabilities, are often associated with the motifs of light and the morning star...the list goes on.

Nevermind my personal meditation experiences and Satan confirming these things to me, but since you're an edgy atheist you probably wont accept anything as evidence because "it's not scientific"
>>
>>17294554
If you honestly believe that there are parallels between Odin, Ra, and Zeus, your head is so far up your ass there is no point in continuing this discussion.
>>
>>17294478
Salt, Sulphur and Mercury corresponds - according to Paracelsus - Matter, Soul and Spirit. You see, the European Alchemists used a veiled language to describe an internal process of achieving the Golden Body of Light, which corresponds to the Rainbow Body of Dzogchen or the Golden Embryo of Neidan, or the Sah body of the Egyptians.

While chemistry works on the physical plane alone, alchemy works with the energetic and spiritual planes as well. The principle, as above so below, plays a prominent role, in that understanding the laws of nature in the three realms in regards to the mineral, plant, animal and human kingdoms, one could utilize these same laws for enlightenment.

There were many hacks in the field who just lusted for gold. It is a very misunderstood science, and some people who failed at its metaphysical aspect stayed on the physical plane and eventually developed chemistry.

Manly P. Hall has an excellent talk about alchemy here; https://m.youtube.com/watch?
>>
>>17294565
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n33PWMWtwCM
>>
>>17294564
Called it. Wont accept anything that isn't sanctified by Dawkins. Go back to flicking your wrist at those mean ol Satanists, some of us are actually accomplishing things
>>
>>17294570
I have been practicing Traditional Satanism (the Order of Nine Angles tradition) for years upon years now. You're kiddie cult the Joy of Satan is a joke, and you can't face the reality that its teachings are dangerously stupid.
>>
>>17294576
ONA is a bunch of edgelord shills who wouldn't know the first thing about Satanism. Just a hardon for authoritarianism and human sacrifice, neither of which are of Satanic tradition. Nevermind that your cult leader converted to radical Islam (a Jewish religion), which just goes to show how far up your ass you people really are.
>>
>>17294504
Pythagoras is said by Iamblichus to have recieved initiations in Babylonia, Egypt and India, while Plato is said by both Strabo and St. Augustine to have recieved initiation in Egypt. What Plato did, is that he refined the teachings of the "barbarians" to suit the Greek intellect. Some ancient writers also say that Homer and Orpheus, who Plato was heavily influenced by, recieved initiation in Egypt as well. Iamblichus, who really elevated the magical element in Neoplatonism, wrote under an Egyptian pseudonym, while Proclus is said to have celebrated the Egyptian holidays more than the Egyptians themselfes - and Plotinus himself was an Egyptian too.

If anything, consider Neoplatonism as the refinement of Egyptian metaphysics, with some elements of Orphism.
>>
>>17294576
Question. Demons don't exist on the etheric plane, only on astral and one, let's call it demonic, "below" the physical plane (as in, farther from spiritual).
Does your tradition say anything about the demonic level?
>>
>>17294635
With that said, the correspondences goes alot deeper than Brahman and The One, Moksha and Henosis. The rational and irrational parts of the soul corresponds with the Daoist Hun and Po, the practice of Theurgy corresponds to Deity Yoga and Tantra, and the cosmology of emenation and metaphysical philosophy is so identical with both Advaita Vedanta and Daoist tradition that its almost funny.

Here's a short video that might be of interest; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=awx7izTX5jQ
>>
>>17294689
What do you think of >>17294531assertion that Enki, Ra, Zeus, and Odin are the same being?
>>
>>17294649
We identify the Dark Gods with a concept known as the acausal, explained here

https://lapisphilosophicus.wordpress.com/notes-on-the-theory-of-the-acausal/
>>
>>17294713
Algis Uzdavinys writes; "In ancient Mesopotamia one can find countless lists of gods in two or three languages. For example, the explanatory list Anu sha Ameli gives not only the Sumerian and Akkadian names of the gods, but also the functional definitions of every deity, i.e. those attributes which serve as the main criteria for equation and translation."

Imagine that we ask a variety of cultures to draw a tree. One would draw an oak, another a palm and another a sycamore. Although the details may differ, the structure remains the same. This structure is known as an archetype.

We might compare the gods and their representations to that of a color scale, specifically when we translate archetypes from one pantheon to the other. The gods are symbolic representations of formless metaphysical essences that are very abstract in their nature - as such, when the adepts of the various traditions employ the language of symbolism to convey some of these qualities, they do so with the tint of their culture.

The supreme ruling principle, embodying qualities of discipline and detachment, can be said to have the colour black, which on a lower level is represented by Saturn. Amun-Re, Odin, Shiva and Zeus-Dionysus can therefore be called Saturnine deities. However, their hue is different. Amun-Re has a lighter black, Shiva has a darker black, Odin a more reddish black.

The deities are said to be aspects and powers of The One, so they are in truth different facets of a unified whole.

Theology is a very "fluid" subject and can therefore be quite frustrating to work with.
>>
>>17295044
>The deities are said to be aspects and powers of The One, so they are in truth different facets of a unified whole.

Fine, but to say they are the same identical being is different from saying they are all different aspects of the same Oneness.
>>
>>17295044
Also seemed to me that your thinking is heavily influenced by Mayavadi philosophy. I would suggest you look into Gaudiya Vedanta to at the very least get another perspective on the matter.
>>
>>17289506
>>17289506
>Christmas nicked from egyptian.
Out refugee fig.
>>
shut the fuck up you neanderthal. you came from caves and evolved into a species of an autistic neckbeard who dwells in his mother's basement.
>>
>>17295144
Never heard of Mayavadi before and never felt a great affinity for Vishnu or Krishna, although I did enjoy Easwaran's translation of the Gita very much.
>>
>>17295312
Mayavadis tend to focus on the Bramhan effulgence, and believe the Gods and Goddesses to be different aspects of the one supreme truth. This is in contradistinction to the Gaudiya view that Krsna is the personality of Godhead, of which Bramhan is only his impersonal and lesser feature. Similarly, the demigods are understood to be empowered living entities under the superintendence of Vishnu.
>>
>>17294465
>>17294565
>>17294635
>>17294689
>>17295044
>>17295312

Anyways, I'm off for now. Just throwing it out there as there seems to be an annyoing tendency on anonymous boards where arguments continue with mistaken identities.
>>
>>17289501

*roll eyes*

Cultural diffusion is stealing now.
>>
>>17289553

Jesus was a sandnigger? But i thought christ was white...

Who new.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.