[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
breaking sleep paralysis and first OBE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: SNATCH-300-PI.jpg (2 MB, 2934x1600) Image search: [Google]
SNATCH-300-PI.jpg
2 MB, 2934x1600
So I've been able to break sleep paralysis for about a year and had my first out of body experience(albeit a short one) last weekend.
Should I expect anything in the future?
>>
ive trained myself to break it when i sense it approaching but afterwards i'm awake. what do to achieve next level
>>
>>17287263
Who the fuck is control. And was the french speaking dude gay.
>>
>>17287263
How fast do you break paralysis? Is it a common thing to have OBEs after that? 'Cause I usually break out after about 5 minutes or so, but I only have them two or three times a year.
>>
>>17287336
I usually have 1-3 a month and it take a minute or two to regain control.
>>17287334
what frenchman?
>>
>>17287263
Which future?
>>
>>17287263

Heard that some christian called Chris White found the solution to the sleep paralysis problem by calling on the name of Jesus. He had some site about it with a few hundred testimonies, I don't know whether the site still exists. But it sure showed that these entities were affected by calling upon Jesus' name.
>>
I have never had sleep paralysis, even though i've had multiple OBE's and multiple lucid dreams, all with FILD. How 2 sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17289324
I came here to share this. Don't know who Chris White is but saying the name of Jesus or even trying to say it if you're paralysed will break the spell. Works to remove evil entities as well which is essentially the same thing
>>
>>17290814
Legit sleep paralysis is fucking horrifying. If I could give instructions to replicate it, I'd post it, claiming to have found an absolute method of lucid dreaming or something.
>>
>>17287263
>
I've had one sleep paralysis with a demonic/alien entity in the room with me, and then two years after that which were just regular sleep paralysis.

So if the first experience was bad for you, hopefully any recurring experiences are fairly normal.
>>
>>17290850

Sleep paralysis happens to me every-so-often. I agree, it's terrifying, it feels like you are experiencing your death, so you fight it. If you just go with it it gets ever more terrifying. People who claim to SP and lucid dream or OBE are probably just dreaming. I can't see how any person could want to experience sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17287263
just try to move your finger and its over
>>
>>17287263
I hate sleep paralysis, having to rock back and forth only being able to softly whisper. As for lucid dreaming, I can control my dreams most times, only had a couple times where I was fully aware and still dreaming. (basically hallucinating) those were terrifying btw
>>
>>17290881
Wait, there are experiences that don't involve a foreign entity you sense in the room?
Shit. I've even had the feeling of being touched by whatever it was. Or being able to briefly see it as I flutter my eyes.
>>
>>17291015
Different fag. Sometimes during sleep paralysis I hear noises of someone either attempting to break into my house, or someone walking through. I've always felt like my eyes were open, but I just couldn't move them. I've never actually seen anything. The noises aren't always there. Sometimes I simply feel like I woke up, but became paralyzed.
>>
Holding your breath wakes you up from sleep paralysis.
>>
Never had anything paranormal. Did one time hallucinate my friend holding a 100 dollar bill over my head and I couldn't grab it. Pretty pissed he disappeared.
>>
I have sleep paralysis around 3 times a night, how did you manage to break yours?
>>
You guys just have to move your fingers and toes. I was able to do this the first time I had sleep paralysis. Just don't open your eyes and you won't be afraid to move. Anything you hear or feel is obviously not real. Since your mind is still conscious, it should be simple to reassure yourself that you're acting like an idiot and need to wake up before you wet your bed from a hallucination.
Willpower is all it takes.
>>
>>17287263
the only way I found to consistently break it is by forcefully pumping blood to my head
I stiffen the muscles around my neck and it breaks it
but seriously I learned how to do that after the most terrifying experience I ever had
sleeping and dreaming
suddenly in my room thought I was still dreaming
can barely move I can probably just twitch a bit
see a human shaped shadow with the corner of my eye
it moves and spasms erratically
somehow I am not afraid of it don't know why
it then starts moving towards with the speed of a cockroach
it comes close to me tries to touch me then moves back again
I am still not afraid of it instead I attempt to touch it when it comes near me
I can't move at all I can only twitch my fingers
the thing suddenly becomes more erratic when it sees this and it comes and goes at inhuman paces and speeds
at this point I am furious I can't move I want to catch that fucking thing
I tense every single muscle in my body even the neck
I can now barely move my right arm
I lift it up and the thing looks like it is panicking
it tries to come close to me once more but now after concentrating on tensing my neck I can move my arm almost freely even if slowly and come THIS close to grabbing it
at that point the thing vanishes and I come out of the paralysis
also I was hearing a muffled almost soundless ringing in my ears the whole time
>>
>>17292146
Sleeping pills / sedatives (like benzodiazepines) / weed always have helped me break the cycle (drugs are very unpredictable, YMMV). Over-the-counter stuff works in a pinch, too.
>>
>>17287402
The bearenstain one.
>>
>>17292168
You sound like someone whose never had sleep paralysis.
>>
File: 1441696143254.jpg (19 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1441696143254.jpg
19 KB, 512x512
>>17292198
fuck you just triggered my deeply repressed memories of my own sleep paralysis experiences.
when it happense to me, the only way for me to end it is to scream.
but i can't move my mouth or even my vocal cords properly, so instead of a 'normal-sounding" scream, it begins as an eerie groan which grows progressively louder. The most terrifying part is that when this happens, it looks like it is the "shadow person" who is screaming.
>>
File: thisplanetisdildos.png (483 KB, 924x464) Image search: [Google]
thisplanetisdildos.png
483 KB, 924x464
>>17292547

>das a radio dish mang
>>
>>17292929
Huh?
>>
>>17289324
>>17290834

Can confirm. I just come here for the Art Bell threads and i'm not really into the paranormal. I was an atheist and i went though pretty traumatic sleep paralysis. I was so upset by it and what it did to me i quit eating lost 30-40 pounds. I ended up looking into Christianity accepting Jesus and repenting after emailing Chris White.

The guy is for real and my story did not shock him at all he said he has heard mine many times. He said that it was to get me to change (i had sexual perversions that brought it on). The entity's that were attacking me did come back a few times but every time i prayed for Jesus to help me and they were scared of his name.

It's been a little over a year since it happened and sleep paralysis is completely gone. Jesus has answered some of my prayers and i am grateful for it. If you really want to get SP to stop look into Christianity for yourself. The main thing i was always hung up on was eternal hell but i no longer believe in it check out Universal Reconciliation i think it comes close to the truth.
>>
>>17292258
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.