[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are in hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Last-Judgment-1024x727.jpg (271 KB, 1024x727) Image search: [Google]
Last-Judgment-1024x727.jpg
271 KB, 1024x727
If we had to choose between heaven or hell there is no doubt that this plane of existence is hell. It is a lower dimension that we have to struggle through in order to get to the higher dimension of heaven.

When you incarnate onto this realm you have failed. You were at a higher state and your soul descended into this world. Babies cry when they are born because they are in complete disbelief that they are in this dense reality.

We are in a physical form and just living and breathing is suffering on our body. The Buddha's first noble truth, life is suffering. As soon as you are born into this world you begin to die. Everything is destruction, everything is burning. When we eat, we eat out of hell's kitchen. We eat food that is acidic and it burns away at our organs slowly killing us just to simply survive in this place. We develop diseases and parasites that eat away at our flesh. We have to eat other life in order to sustain ourselves. There is constant cycle of pain with nature killing itself in order to sustain itself. There is competition, fear and agony all around us, screaming for salvation.

There are higher places that you can ascend into and very few have reached them. I believe if you truly become enlightened then you can reach heaven. But don't fool yourself by believing you are in heaven when your mind is still clouded in thought. When enough people become Whole, then this realm could become heaven and nature itself will reflect our ascended state.
>>
That painting is in Spain, correct? I believe I've seen it in person.

Regardless, I do tend to agree with you. Even for the luckiest and most successful people, suffering is still a very large part of their lives. Suffering is part of living in this world. Everything suffers in some way or another. Everyone dies. Life is really pretty short.

Pleasure is fleeting, pain lasts a long time.

Everything seems so damn precarious.

You can learn to live in a heavenly state but it requires such a loose yet tight dance that most fuck it up at some point.
>>
>>17281022
>there is no doubt
So. Couple things I notice:

1. You've never been camping.
>>
>>17281022
Heaven isn't real, nor hell. Move along.
>>
>>17282507
your eyes aren't real.
>>
>>17282513
They still taste the same to me.
>>
>>17281022
This is not hell or heaven. this is Earth. The between. It lacks heavenly things as a fundament but it isn't the intrinsic chaos of hell. Don't be such a pussy. Life gets worse if you disobey jesus and mary and God.
>>
>>17282611
Fuck them. They won't do anything as they aren't real. Jesus might have been, but he sure as hell wasn't magical, defied death and rose again.
>>
>>17281022

no i distinctly remember waking up human and being uneffably happy actually
>>
>>17281022
1:
noble truth is pleasure.
life is suffering can not be the noble truth, because that relies on the logic of suffering being inherent to life, which is false, suffering is inherent to desire which has been curtailed of overdrawn.
desire is the root of pleasure and suffering both, and as such is the noble truth.
2:
this is a world.
there are nothing but worlds.
this is a world where our stories are those we can find. we can tell our own stories, but not completely.
we must use what we have, we must make the most of it.
other worlds, our stories are unconstrained by any limitation.
others still, constrained entirely to fate, for better or worse.
[either "you just suffer the same way all day" or "you just know what you're doing, always, without questioning. as fun as it is."
3:
all heavens are guaranteed.
anything else is a lie.
which enlightenment do you refer to, because they are not all the same, in fact a lot of them that i've done pull in opposite or parallel directions.
>>
File: 1446855933538.gif (361 KB, 327x400) Image search: [Google]
1446855933538.gif
361 KB, 327x400
>>17281022
>Babies cry when they are born because they are in complete disbelief that they are in this dense reality.
I keked. I also didn't cry when I was born though because of complications so that doesn't really make sense.

I'm going to love this world, accept and embrace all of it, and most of all myself. This place has granted me a lot of insight and understanding I doubt I would have ever gained if I was born "perfect" in some happy dimension. I am become my own god, and I decide what happens to me, that alone makes me more powerful to myself than any other god could hope to be.

Heaven is what you make of the world you live in, not just somewhere you go. If you aren't happy here, then you won't be happy anywhere else, because it's not about where you are, it's about who you are. Heaven is a state of mind that accepts and enjoys everything.
>>
>>17282926
uh huh.

You say you are happy here but happiness in the hell realms is too low of a state in the heaven realms. Heaven realms is pure bliss beyond your imagination to comprehend.
>>
File: 1440824243138.jpg (253 KB, 772x827) Image search: [Google]
1440824243138.jpg
253 KB, 772x827
>>17283750
How would you know, have you ever been to them? Have you ever tried being happy in this world instead of simply expecting bliss to be handed to you from external sources?
>>
>>17281022
What country do you live in? Do you like living their or there or does it make you livid¿?
>>
>>17283754
I am completely happy in my life. I inflict no undue suffering upon myself. This doesn't change the fact that we are in hell though. Thinking positively doesn't change reality.

And I've done drugs, I've gone into states of mind that is pure bliss but you always come down. In heaven you never come down.
>>
>>17281022
Very pessimistic and cliche look.

To me buddha was a pretensious liar due to the fact he couldnt trust humans in
his time with certain knowledge so he laughs in their face with rhetorica trick questions. If what has been conveyed about his character no wonder hia ascendence was delayed he wasnt truthful with himself or the community at
large.

At least im honest but "dense" levels or something or maybe im just stunting.
>>
>>17283768
Have you ever tried not coming down? Of finding immense happiness through natural means and practice instead of just saying "this is as good as it will ever be, I'll wait for god to make it better"? God supposedly helps those who help themselves. In some belief systems, we are all god, which makes me wonder if heaven is in our heads.

Suppose this was really hell anyway, would it not be better to break the cycle and ascend beyond it? And there are so many metaphors and religious beliefs that could fit in here, what if heaven is just destroying yourself and finding peace through true death? What if this is all a test and what I'm describing is how some big guy in the sky decides who is worthy? What if none of it is true and we just have to make the best of what we have and deluding yourself into thinking there is something bigger going on instead of facing and learning to love what you know is real is a stupid way to live your life?

Truth is I guess we can't really know, I was just making shit up which matched how I essentially try to live regardless within this religious narrative. Best I can hope to do is be happy and face whatever comes my way to the best of my ability. If I want something better, I'll make something better.
>>
>>17283802
...I too like to rap.

Sands of time.
>>
Why do people split the universe into "eternal pain", "normal" and "eternal joy"?. It doesn't feel right, there has to be a finer gradient.
Although I do agree with OP about us descending into this realm.
>>
>>17283768
You don't come down after an algonquin initiation, boy-howdy.
>>
I know babies cry but they cry due to doctora spank them buttocks and here arise other question actually why they spank them buttocks according to the enuma elish when the gods (annunaki) come at the earth they tried to make a race from ape dna and themselves they had too many failures therefore they spanked the babies buttocks so they could recognize the correct sound in newborns that is a sound with resemblance to theirs and aside also the only difference among them and us was that they do not have foreskin therefore too many religions practice foreskin cut because "god" asked for them that

actually I do not know if that was real but it fits so good
>>
>>17283815
[short, cryptic response attempting to raise more questions than answered, yet fails]
>>
We're more like in limbo.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.