[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad keeps telling me about times where he'd think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: you trippin.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
you trippin.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
My dad keeps telling me about times where he'd think of a person, then randomly see them out of nowhere. What he's alluding to is the law of attraction but he's too dumb even for that. Is there any legit way of explaining his phenomenon?
>>
>>17277276

They are demons reading your mind.

Don't worry, they just want to be owned and abused.
>>
>>17277276
Introduce your dad to the world of the paranormal. He's your dad -- he's not a retard; he has lived a full life with many peculiarities of his own. Who knows, he might just find the same amount of interest as you
>>
Yes.
Ask him how many times he's though of someone then not seen them.
It's called confirmation bias.

It's not demons or spooky skeles like the faggots here think.
>>
>>17277327
Confirmation bias is a thing, yes, but it's not to be used to concretely describe everything without proper evidence.

Checkmate, fag.
>>
>>17277316
How would the paranormal explain this?
>>
>>17277276

This is a constant phenomena in my life.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.