[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I start researching demonic possessions and the devil? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1449860697007.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1449860697007.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
If I start researching demonic possessions and the devil? Will a demon start to cause me trouble and possibly kill me to stop me from finding out the truth?
>>
Yes, just like if you watch Ghost Douchebags at night the neutral demons and spirits in your housewill hear Baggie's provocations and attack YOU instead.
>>
File: 1447040059001.jpg (165 KB, 481x480) Image search: [Google]
1447040059001.jpg
165 KB, 481x480
>>17274974
i did research in that kind of stuff there were also attacks but im not possesed
>>
>>17275066
what happened
>>
>>17275066
I was just joshing you bro, I highly doubt anyone would get into trouble by just reading about demons but you know people generally have walls to keep out this kind of shit, problems start popping up if they get open for some reason, I guess that could happen by "research"
If you're worried about something like that then you should probably use defensive methods of whatever occult branch you're in, if you have no idea about any of that then you should quit meddling with demons
>>
>>17275127
well sleep paralysic, bad thoughts , depressions
>>
>>17275371
It's usually rougher stuff, feeling bad because your gf broke up with you or because you're tired of your job most likely won't result in getting haunted by things
Sleep paralysis is more like just looking at the shadow side, it's spooky but I doubt that it'd cause problems, well if you're already scared of demons then you probably shouldn't do things like that though
>>
Yep, I'm right behind you turn around
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.