[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The condition of the negative is not great. I found it in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: images~4~2.jpg (22 KB, 518x284) Image search: [Google]
images~4~2.jpg
22 KB, 518x284
The condition of the negative is not great. I found it in my moms diary from 1996. There was no entry but the date, blank page and this negatives. A few entries after this date follow but nothing mentionioning this except of how her health declined. My mother died later next year. Till this day I blame this encounter in my grandparents summer cabin the reason why moms mental and physical health deteriorated when we were only 10.

Any clue to what this might be? Skinwalker, alien, cryptid?
>>
i am not a expert anon but you can rule out aline from that i am thinking you might be looking at cryptids please give more info
>>
>>17272049
muffuckin Cu-bone pokemons real nigguh
>>
File: Marowak.png (29 KB, 551x371) Image search: [Google]
Marowak.png
29 KB, 551x371
>>
File: 250px-105Marowak.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-105Marowak.png
50 KB, 250x250
>>17272049
hate to tell you this op, but your mom was savaged by a pokemon
>>
Are you wearing your Mom's skull on your head OP?
>>
Yer mom found this in your diary.

"Dear Diary, I don't know why I feel so positive when I touch cocks with Tom. It's out of this world!! Last week we went skinny dippin'. I love boys. Hope my mom doesn't find out, the truth would kill her and that would be negative."

I guess now we know; ya see, the truth is out there....
>>
>>17272199
Duble nine, never lyin'!!
>>
>>17272199
Lies, my diary reads like this. " Journal entry 5/1/2016. So I guess im still not poz. As dissapointing as this is what truely kills my nerves to the point I feel sick to my stomach and cannot hold any food down is the waiting. Waiting to hear the results from the lab. It was a grueling almost depressing 48hrs. I knew I shouldve ventured with the discarded rubbers. As hot as I am to the idea of swalling someones unknown and raising my chances of recieving the gift. It must be more special and meaningful to vBulletin know who exactly the gift come from. Jon I hope its you. Knowing domeday my ass will secrete poz is something I look forward to." End entry.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.