[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'RED' THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Heyo, back with some more info
if you remember the thread from some time ago here's the drill: an omegle person being creepy and such, skype was given, and 'they' found out about the thread, but thread is kill so i'm back to answer some questions

>won't and I mean WONT take off the mask
>nickname of 'red' because of the if you see in pic related, red mask

so discuss i guess
>>
Similar to tar babby greg
Juse a troll with a fruit rollup though
>>
>more info

>voice is fucked up, said it was 'lung cancer' but lied and now says it is a fucked up throat.

really weird how they won't give up the act though,

>tfw they found about the last threat
>>
>>17270824
>send dick pic
>watch reaction
>>
what is the skype
>>
>>17270841
i'd rather not, some anons told them about the thread, trying to keep a low profile
>>
DUMPING A COUPLE OF IMAGES
>>
literally like what the fuck
>>
>>17270934
>>17270937
top tier waifu
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.