[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x/. So I've been doing a fair amount of research on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Pineal-Gland1-1024x853.jpg (96 KB, 1024x853) Image search: [Google]
Pineal-Gland1-1024x853.jpg
96 KB, 1024x853
Hi /x/. So I've been doing a fair amount of research on the pineal gland and I would love to know more. I've read many articles written about it, but they all kinda say different things. One stated that stimulation of the pineal gland is unhealthy and equivalent to "blowing a spiritual load" and dangerous. While others say it is a very healthy and normal process. So what's your take on it /x/? Is it just a simple organ? Or more? ,
>>
>>17269901
It doesn't produce DMT, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>17269931
It doesn't? I thought that was the whole point of it? According to the tinfoil hats.
>>
>>17269901
looks like a a vagina and an uterus
>>
>>17269942
it maybe produces imaginary dmt if you have are a schizo
>>
>>17269901

I would say that that the negative effects of stimulating your pineal gland are potentially similar to "blowing your load" in terms of energy harvesting. The only difference being that in ejaculation your sexual energy is harvested whereas often 3rd eye awakening generates fear as you become more attuned to negative entities which they then harvest.
>>
>>17269901
It's a meaningless idea designed to catch people that are suggestible.
>>
File: tumblr_lc95tsnjbV1qa3rug.png (58 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lc95tsnjbV1qa3rug.png
58 KB, 500x428
>>17270221
How would you go about "stimulating" your pineal gland? What are the benefits?
>>
>>17269931
you are wrong.
>>
This thread has just been officially
BAMP'd
>>
>>17271093
Be in a dark room.

Benefit: meltonin
>>
File: 1452297747744.jpg (3 MB, 1795x2415) Image search: [Google]
1452297747744.jpg
3 MB, 1795x2415
>>17272548
maybe it's true but there must be something more i mean its like an eyeball extremely complicated if it's just for meltonin that would be hilarious
the Pituitary gland is way more simple than the pineal gland and it produce way more hormones and regulate the most shit in the body. in fact we don't know what else the pineal gland do, or maybe and that's just theoretically
we should not know why, I do not believe chakra or vibrations, or magic, but maybe it has something to do with the perspective on the world of mental development
>>
Here, I have a movie about the pineal gland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQcKVUQ4dDg
>>
>>17269931
>>17269942
melatonin is very similar to DMT, and pineal gland doesn't only produce melatonin. it releases some other similar substances too. i think personally that it is capable of producing DMT, tho i don't have any evidence to back it up
>>
>>17272645
Its how people accomplish visualization and not even meming excessive long-term exposure to flouride causes mineral mineral deposits in the pineal gland which eventually leave it almost entirely caked over by the time you reach your mid 30s.
>>
>>17272645
>>17272697
>>17270221
Jesus fuck guys...
The pineal gland is mildly light sensitive. That's the only connection it has to an eye. It excretes hormones, but so does your gallbladder, and you don't hear you fucks talking about blowing a psychic load out of that.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 223x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 223x397
>>17272678
l trusted you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.