[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm not very deep into X files. Should I stay off this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1444260227728.jpg (9 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1444260227728.jpg
9 KB, 126x126
So I'm not very deep into X files. Should I stay off this board until I'm caught up so the rest isn't spoiled for me along with the new episodes? And I know this is a perfect opportunity to spoil stuff for me, but please don't friends.
>>
Han solo is killed by his son kilo ren
>>
>>17267481
Yeah I've seen star wars 3 times lol
>>
>>17267481
But I guess this is my answer. Goodbye for a while /x/ for a while.
>>
Is the New X-Files being run at late night?!

>>17267490
Did you walk out 3 times?!
>>
>>17267501
The new one came on tonight. Idk when because I'm too far behind to even think about that.
And no lol I throughly enjoy star wars and it was definitely better than the prequels.
>>
Btw I'm S.2 E.14. That's how far back I am.
>>
>>17267475
It's hard to spoil the X Files, the one off monster of the week shows are usually much better than the mythology episodes.
>>
The new X-Files show is heavy handed and corny.

The Mulder and Scully actors perform like they are bored to tears and hate their jobs, hate their lives.

The whole thing is wooden and predictable.

I'm an saddened. I was hoping at least it be a fun watch.
>>
>>17269013
I was expecting worse.
>>
>>17267481
you cheeky BASTARD
>>
Just don't read any X-Files related threads? It isn't that hard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.