[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the angel on the left wielding a Vajra?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: vajra.jpg (412 KB, 2100x987) Image search: [Google]
vajra.jpg
412 KB, 2100x987
Is the angel on the left wielding a Vajra?
>>
>>17267204
nope lightning bolt. must be a copy from the romans or the greeks
>>
i pound ur moms vajra
>>
>>17267204
I don't know nothing about nobody doing nothin
>>
>>17267214
it does look strikingly similar to the "open-ended", dual-prong-on-either-end variant of the vajra.

It looks kinda like the 2 prongs on the back end trail energy as it's thrust forward

am i just seeing things?
>>
File: 1419589491539.jpg (378 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1419589491539.jpg
378 KB, 1920x1080
>>17267215
>>
>>17267229
the first one depicts it as an angelic weapon and the one on the right is used to show authority and power and maybe status maybe like a cane. they could be devout followers but definitely do not look like they are using the item the same way as people are doing right now
>>
File: hunt.jpg (14 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
hunt.jpg
14 KB, 299x300
>>17267229
No that's definitely what it is

this rune depicting inhuman sounds
this one with a reference to blood, and the peculiar, indescribable sounds it makes as it drips and spashes

how someone could fail to notice it is only a mystery to me
>>
>>17267256
i guess

but I thought I read something about the Hindu God of Thunder using a vajra as a weapon too
>>
>>17267296
yeah i just did research on it, thats probably what it is and they arent the only people that used an item like that for a god, the norse god thor has a hammer that resembles its power and i guess another example would be zeuses thunderbolt also. could be copied from one another but who knows
>>
>>17267296
are you really listening to this fool?>>17267311
>>
>>17267316
i mean im no expert and im clueless as fuck what do you want me to say? do you really expect everyone to be experts on hindu lightning dildos?
>>
>>17267261
Nice Bloodborne rune you got there
>>
>>17267335
yeah just say the word if you want me to explain what it means
>>
I mean c'mon - first sentence.

>Vajra is a Sanskrit word meaning both thunderbolt and diamond.

I thought they were purely Buddhist items, desu.
>>
>>17267830
...wait, that seriously autocorrects to desu? Weird.
>>
>>17267375
i do, i used to try and get it to manifest my dreams into reality

i would put things in my room while lucid and hope they were there when awake

im getting closer
>>
>>17267834
What does, lol.

LOL KEK Lol Cuck loL cucK
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.