[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need tips on summoning Moloch NO GOLDEN CANDELS/PLATES BULLSHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 331x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 331x343
I need tips on summoning Moloch
NO GOLDEN CANDELS/PLATES BULLSHIT
>>
1: don't bathe for 12 days
2: humiliate holy text, whatever you want
3:make a sacrifice, i.e. a rabbit or a chicken in the name of whoever you wish to summon.
4: make sure you do all that in an isolated place.
>>
Trade your mother's heirloom jewlery for overpriced skank weed

k bye
>>
do u think it's that easy to summon moloch of all entities? That someone on this board will just give u the magic recipe?
>>
>>17266877
How isolated do you mean? I'm stuck with a shitty roommate, but there are woods close to my house. In which manner should I sacrifice the chicken? I have never done that. I can stop bathing and shit on a holy book no problem tho
>>
>>17266911
You never know, for every 100 neckbeard losers in /x/ you have few freaks who sold their souls and can help me on my request for revenge on humans.
>>
>>17266918
the woods will do, make sure its dark out.
as for the chicken, before you do cut the throat, you can call the name and ask them to come forth, then cut the chickens throat very quick and clean, leave it there don't take it back.
>>
>>17266852
> Get sigils
> adorn self and temple/work space in appropriate colors incense all that basic bitch shit
> apply tiny amount of blood to both sigils
> one in triangle of art the other keep on your person
> Preform what ever right of evocation you feel comfy with
>????
> PROFIT!!!
>>
>>17267135
>>17266877
> ignore the troll
>>
>>17266852
Well since you are new i suggest you to get drunk while performing your ritual.
Moloch like high places. The best would be going on the roof of a building. Then drink a bottle of vodka.
Draw a simple circle and write moloch in it. The circle must be the biggest possible.
Then close you eyes and start running around the circle. Keep you eyes closed it is very important, do that for 15 minutes.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.