[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've always loved the idea of seeing (or preferrabily, communicating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_ndblmby8pj1sx3qw2o1_500.gif (31 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndblmby8pj1sx3qw2o1_500.gif
31 KB, 500x750
I've always loved the idea of seeing (or preferrabily, communicating with) ghosts, spirits, etc. I am a skeptical person but also very open minded and I would really love to try and get in contact with some of them, assuming that they do exist.

And no, I don't get scared at creepy hypnagogia hallucinations, which is the closest I've experimented to seeing them.

So how could I get to contact anything paranormal?

Welp
>>
>>17266123
Have you watched Man Seeking Woman?

It's about a man with schizophenia whose best friend is a popular talk show host trying to find "the one" while coping with his illness, which he does by becoming cognizant only of his dreams, and not his waking life, which only serves to supplement the true spiritual reality expressed within his imagination, quite the oppositte of what was ingrained in us by our so-called society
>>
File: Flower.png (832 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Flower.png
832 KB, 1920x1080
https://youtu.be/QM0oVKi3Uug
>>
File: Scandanavia.png (291 KB, 720x1636) Image search: [Google]
Scandanavia.png
291 KB, 720x1636
>>
File: TyrTyr.png (5 KB, 630x396) Image search: [Google]
TyrTyr.png
5 KB, 630x396
TYR TYR
>>
File: Flower.jpg (905 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Flower.jpg
905 KB, 1920x1200
Try to listen for the Echoes.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.