[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened to Roanoke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Goway.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Goway.gif
1 MB, 640x360
So what happened to Roanoke?
>>
>>17265936
Natives enslaved them and killed and tortured the men in front of the non-combatants.
>>
>>17265950
Documented?
>>
>>17265936
Which roanoke we talking about here? Cause I know one or two different ones
>>
>>17265936
Berenstain effect

They remembered setting up the village, but they never did in this timeline. They weren't able to finish the initial construction so they all left to get more supplies.
>>
Most likely they either were killed, or integrated into the native population.
>>
>>17266292
That's what's widely believed. They had trouble of some kind and went to stay with some friendly Indians. The Indians then moved, possibly due to the same trouble.

These things happen. People get misplaced all the time, you only hear about it if someone eventually notices.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.