[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2012 + 4 >ufo images and videos still a blurry pile of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ufo.jpg (69 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
69 KB, 620x387
>2012 + 4
>ufo images and videos still a blurry pile of shit flimed on a toaster
Why /x/? Explain this shit. There were so many ufo sightings when cameras were terrible and rare, now that they're plentiful and high quality where are all the fuckin aliums?
>>
>>17265393
I have two theories.
1) There never were any aliens. All of it was misconceptions, lies, and some misrepresentations. Whatever was thought to be them wasn't, and instead everyone was just deceived and took the easy answer instead of searching. As a result, a culture was built around aliens, and as it got easier and easier to 'find' them and record them, hysterics died down as less people were able to do it. Recording revealed it wasn't aliens, and people could check and realize it was nothing but x.

2) Aliens were so advanced they used humanity as a playing race. They modeled us a certain way, helped build our best monuments (Pyramids, specifically Giza) and otherwise interacted with humanity. The more intelligent we grew, the more careful they got. Their influenced lessened, after all they had uplifted us and it was time to watch the result. Now, that we have reached a capable recording and digital era, they will only watch from afar, treating us like any other space fairing nation now.
>>
>>17265393
Most people only ever have their phones with them. Phone cameras are still literal shit tier, especially when it's at night. They're made for daylight portraits that people can post on facebook, on on far away lights in the night-sky.
>>
Go outside right now with your cellphone, use the camera to take a picture of a plane flying by. Come back here and post it, it'll look like shit -- not some perfectly clear picture of a plane.
>>
File: 1429020396136.jpg (35 KB, 624x462) Image search: [Google]
1429020396136.jpg
35 KB, 624x462
>>17265393
because it they are clear they can easily seen to be mundane phenomena.
>>
>>17265417
>All of it was misconceptions, lies, and some misrepresentations.

Fun Fact: The US Air Force used disinformation agents to spread rumors about UFOs to hide information about experimental aircraft during the Cold War era. They've actually publically admitted this, but most people didn't pay attention for whatever reason.

The UFO phenomenon literally started as the Air Force making people seem ridiculous so the Russians wouldn't take reports about their aircraft seriously.
>>
>>17265478
that's always the funny thing when se/x/offenders start squealing "shill!", the government has radically more incentive to promote fringe thinking on places like /x/ rather than suppress.
>>
>>17265478
source?
>>
>>17265428
this. back in 2008 my cellphone was taking shit pictures of the sky, 8 years later my phone still can barely capture anything in the sky let alone a star
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.