[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n6xawxxlr01t9ypv8o8_1280.jpg (246 KB, 600x843) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6xawxxlr01t9ypv8o8_1280.jpg
246 KB, 600x843
Hey /x/ me and my friend want to learn how to cast spells, we don't know how to start or where to start. Can someone link us a site that tells us/teaches us how to start?
>>
>>17264850
You can start by leaving.
>>
File: 1452653644474.gif (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452653644474.gif
29 KB, 500x500
>>17264850

Learn to speak.
6. the THROAT chakra.
ABRACADABRA; I CREATE AS I SPEAK

Language is magick. This is why you "spell words".
>>
If one truly wishes to partake in things not of normalcy they must first seek to change themselves.
For nothing one does will have results until they can rid themselves of the cancer known as doubt.
Be warned however, as this path is much harder then one could ever realize.
Doubt may be the hardest thing to rid oneself of as it is deeply rooted to all ones beliefs and ego.
Losing ones mind in the process is a very difficult task to avoid.

Best of luck on your journey, I hope the answers you seek come to you with great haste.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.