[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone recommend any podcasts about the paranormal or conspiracys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: podcasting.jpg (132 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
podcasting.jpg
132 KB, 600x361
Anyone recommend any podcasts about the paranormal or conspiracys . Running time 40min+
>>
Adult Responsibility Radio

www.growthefuckup.com
>>
The Anything Ghost podcast is a classic
>>
>>17263662
So edgy

Www.amstilldoingthis...meh.com
>>
>>17263671
Cheers , havent listened to this one I'll check it out tonight
>>
>>17263649
Last Podcast on the Left
>>
Those conspiracy guys are really good, listen to them all the time.
>>
>>17263904
I second this. I'm pretty sure every episode is over 40 minutes, and everything covered is creepy and/or something you'd find right here on /x/
>>
>>17263904
This. I started listening from the beginning in October and just finished catching up a couple weeks ago.

The first handful of episodes are a bit rough because they're pretty hefty about spewing the whole "HAHA PEOPLE BELIEVE IN [X]! WHAT FUCKING MORONS. ONLY A STUPID BITCH COULD THINK THIS IS POSSIBLE" viewpoint and it takes away from the subject matter.

They get past that pretty quickly, though.
>>
>>17263904
This
The right hand path episode was quality.

My favorites podcasts are Mysterious universe
and Blurry photos.
>>
I have hard time finding podcasts about magic and occultism.

Too bad The Hermetic Hour has a terrible audio quality.
>>
Am subscribed already to the conspiracy guys and last podcast on the left , really enjoy them was just looking to add a few more to the ones I have already. Thanks for the suggestions though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.