[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: 1452637167187.jpg (398 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
1452637167187.jpg
398 KB, 1280x688
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17258076
>>
File: tumblr_nxm5rkrfdv1utempso1_1280.jpg (461 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxm5rkrfdv1utempso1_1280.jpg
461 KB, 1280x956
I'll start off this thread. Probably only do two or three readings.

>Gender
>Age
>Personality (In a few words)
>Query
>>
>>17262787
male
i'm a pathetic beta piece of shit
love reading
>>
>>17262787
Female
Shy, Introverted, Kind, Friendly, Lonely.
My friend has been avoiding me for a while, it wasn't really what i did i don't think but is what's going on in her life going to get better, and is she going to stop avoiding me?
>>
File: 1425514831560.png (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1425514831560.png
18 KB, 400x300
>>17262779
I guess I'll start the night with some readings.
>>
>>17262814
Male
Gemini

Does my brother know about my secret, or will he be accepting when he does find out?
>>
>>17262802
Four of Wands
Knight of Chalices
King of Swords

Seems to imply something good coming soon. I see four of wands as the coming result, and the two next cards as your progression. If you're looking for a relationship, this would be a good time to keep it up. I think you'll catch someone.
>>
>>17262828
noice, thanks anon
>>
File: 1447340005969.gif (36 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
1447340005969.gif
36 KB, 500x710
>>17262787
Shit, I usually don't give information to the FBI for free, but I'm feeling generous tonight.

M
21 (Earth years); ∞ (true time)
Discordian
Aries (month/sun sign, but I'm not into that Luciferian shit, so I'm actually a Leo, nyaa~)
>>
>>17262803
Your friend is stressing out (9 of Swords Reversed). I think she's looking for something good to come into her life (7 of Pentacles, 3 of Wands).

As I shuffled for the second part of the reading, about six cards popped out. They pretty describe a person needing to make a decision for her own health/career? (King of Swords and 8 of Cups), but currently in much confusion (Ace of Swords Reversed, 5 of Wands, Page of Swords Reversed, 8 of Swords Reversed).

The actual reading implies that after she's gone through her progressions, she'll be ready (King of Swords, 7 of Pentacles, King of Wands).
>>
>>17262848
Thanks for the reading decadence! that makes a lot of sense, and gives me some reassurance i'm right in giving her space.
>>
>>17262846
Did a book reading. Something about a project going well.
>>
File: 1441237166530.jpg (52 KB, 618x467) Image search: [Google]
1441237166530.jpg
52 KB, 618x467
>>17262866
Must be Operation Mindfuck, I'm not running any projects.

Good to know. Thank.
>>
Leo
Male
Brown hair and eyes
Sef conscious, shy (but at the same time not?) creative, funny (but feel awfully arrogant saying both those, but can't really think what else to put), daydreamer.

Will it get better? How will my life turn out?

>are getting readings 'safe'? I've read before that getting readings can bring out negative consequences and stuff?
>>
>>17262871
do you do readings? Hail Eris!
>>
>>17262814
Male
Pisces

Is T in love with me? What does she think of me?

We are working together on a research project so I don't wanna screw it up but with some love bs. If it wasn't for that I'd just ask her and go with it.
>>
Female
A little slow, smart, friendly, independent

I'd like to know if I should tell him that I might be in love with him. Or should I just go for the "sure thing"?
>>
>>17263439
Oh and I'm a Sagittarius
>>
I asked why people dislike me and I pulled death. I am really confused on this one. Could someone help interpret it for me? They dislike me because I'm depressing or they want me dead?

I also pulled the star and five of pents. Could this mean they dislike me because I hope so much to be looked out for?
>>
>>17263462
Dude did you even look up what the Death card means? Cause that ain't it nignog
>>
Anyone have any advice for someone new to reading tarot? I have the problem of taking the cards to literally/just by their description and it makes it difficult to see how two cards go together if the reading calls for it.
>>
>>17263468
Yeah it means drastic change
But I don't see how that fits in with my question
>>
>>17263498
>Your “ego” is only a mask, never releasing energy – it fights even sexual climax, for at that moment it must partially dissolve. Accept the death of your “ego” mask and your fears will dissolve as you experience a new maturity and a new freedom of energy. Simply give up the old “ego” mask and allow the transformation to take place. By force of will and with the help of a guide, you allow the knowledge to emerge of who you really are and what habits or fears you wish to shed. This knowledge brings a calming peace – the desire to change and create a new “life” from your old experiences and this allows you to remove the old, unusable aspects of your life in order to free the whole human being.
http://crystal-reflections.com/tarot3/?page_id=1446

People dislike your mask, not you.
>>
>>17263480
BV gave an excellent description of how to overcome this issue once. Basically, one must enter a trance or meditative state and take in the reading as a whole interconnected story, before breaking it down piece by piece.
>>
>>17262814
Just want to know if S. E may be the one. I'm getting a weird feeling like she might be..
23, male, Aquarius
>>
>>17262787
Male
shy and self conscious
love reading
thanks in advance!
>>
>>17262787
Female
Shy, lonely and like to laugh.
Will life get better for me?
>>
I am still very new to this, but I can do a few readings. I apologize if they aren't very accurate, but I would love some practice. Give me your name, eye color and your question
>>
>>17263784
hello!
Ashley
Brown
May I have soul reading please?
>>
james
brown
how do i overcome the impasse i am currently in
>>
>>17263784
Hi
Larry
Dark brown/brown
Why do people hate my personality?
>>
>>17263793
I see that you are struggling with growth. You heart seems to be focused in one place, but then your actions and energy is all over the place. Listen to yourself more and try to see what it is that you really are trying to achieve and focus your energy there.

>>17263799
The ability to get through it is in your very nature. Try to go back to your roots, find what was it that put a smile on your face and really focus on that feeling. Once you can get to that place, you can overcome anything. You may not realize this with how out of touch with yourself you are, but you are in your natural element right now, you just need to find your happy self again.

>>17263808
You feel as though there is a part of you that is ugly and desolate and unlovable. A place where nothing can grow. I also see masks, I am not sure if it represents you or how you feel about the people around you, or maybe your desire to wear a mask better. And a lot of pain. The secret is not to cover up who you are to impress others, people can sense that like dogs. There's beauty even in what may seem like desolation. There's nothing to be ashamed of and a big part of your pain comes from hiding yourself. It's not you they hate, they don't know how to approach what you seem to be hiding, because they don't know what it is.

Sorry once again if it's not accurate, any feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>17263784
David
Dark Brown
love reading please!
>>
>>17263835
I'm Larry,and I think it's pretty accurate good job and thank you.
>>
>>17263837

You are about to get hurt really badly. But then again, you knew that would probably happen going in. Still, what seemed like a good idea and like something that would be fun and thrilling now seems like it is about to crush you. You might be able to get out of it with minimal damage if you thread carefully, but either way, you will have the support of people around you once you get through the worst. You can find peace in solitude in future.
>>
Hey is anybodydoing readings?
>>
>>17263784
Lia. Green. Romance reading please.
>>
clark
green
will things get better for me or will they stay the same old boring way forever?
>>
>>17262814
23 m
Curious
Relationship reading
>>
>>17263784
Isaac
Blue
What are my lover's true intentions for me?
>>
>>17263914
You have someone ahead of you that will do absolutely anything for you. You will consume him as he gives you all of himself, but even then, he won't hold it against you. In his eyes, you are powerful and beautiful and unattainable. Somehow, he will believe it will be worth it. You will feel a sense of guilt, but you will also understand that he knew what he was getting into and won't really be that consumed with guilt.

>>17263931
There's a lot ahead of you. You will need to swim through the calm waters in order to get to the adventures ahead of you. Enjoy the calm, for the road ahead of you, although interesting and satisfying, will be a difficult one to travel and will not lack in dark clouds. What you are looking for is out there, build up your strength while you can, you will need it. Just know that there is sun and happiness, a sense of satisfaction, ahead of you.

>>17263955
Build lasting, stable things with/for you. The foundation seems stable as well.
>>
File: 1449879972967.jpg (205 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449879972967.jpg
205 KB, 900x900
>>17263979
div·i·na·tion
ˌdivəˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
the practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means.
>>
>>17263974
Are you still doing readings? if so,
Amanda
light brown
How should I deal with my relationship at hand?
Thank you!
>>
>>17263784
Jas
Brown
General reading please
>>
>>17263974
Thanks thanks!
>>
>>17263784
bhangi
Dark Brown
Can I have a soul reading please
>>
>>17263994
The ignorance has been codified in the dictionary, which isn't a shock to me at all.
>>
Could someone please pull a card for me? Just one card, and no need to interpret.

I will do a proper reading for you in return if desired.
>>
>>17264134

the chariot. you're gonna be ok bro
>>
>>17264176
Thank you very much, m'lady
>>
>>17264056
Mismatched passion. Although it may seem at the first look like you have everything that you need, if you look at it closer, you'll see that some things are just not meant to be together. You will have to recognize those things and work through the differences if you want to really work together on how to resolve those issues. Otherwise, you can stay together and continue doing what you're doing, but the results will be disappointing to say the least and deep down inside both of you will not be satisfied.

>>17264092
You seem to be guarding yourself from people. Although you may have a lot of people around you that admire you, you do not let anyone get close. Some of it seems to stem from yourself simply believing that they are beneath you. Some of it from a desire to protect yourself. Yet you seem to be doing alright with where you are. Perhaps you just need some time.

>>17264099
So much beauty in unexpected places. You've had your experiences, yet you persist with passion. You seem to have the best of both worlds, a solid foundation with experiences that can help you get through anything, and still the spark of the young soul dancing through with vitality, optimist, and passion. There's a new opportunity in front of you, although the obvious way in may seem closed. Trust the younger, passionate part of yourself to find the right path.
>>
>>17264195
Edward
Dark brown
What does she think of me? Thanks!
>>
>>17263784
Unsure if you're still doing them but I'll hop on the bandwagon.

William
Hazel
Unsure where I'm going in life. I feel like I might have too many hobbies, to the point where I'll be OK at most things but I'll never be able to say with pride/get a job in one thing.
If not that, just a standard soul reading please.

Very much appreciated.
>>
>>17264211

i think bella loves you very much edward
>>
>>17263784
My name is jennifer.
I have hazel-blue eyes.
My question: my dad died 11 years ago. I wonder what he thinks of me now, what does he think of his granddaughter, Anna whom he never had the chance to meet.
Thanks
>>
>>17263784
Jose
Blue
General reading, please
>>
>>17264195
Thank you so much. Your reading was absolutely utterly spot on. short, sweet, and to the point. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. 10/10 reader
>>
>>17263784
Alex
Blue
Are my health suspicions true?
>>
>>17263784
Rachel,
Blue,
What's going on with M? Does he have feelings for me at all, or have I just put myself in a place to be hurt? Thank you. If not interested in love readings, what do you see coming from my upcoming musical venture?
>>
>>17264889

please tell me my future, oh wise cthulhu
>>
File: 1442848160013-pol.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1442848160013-pol.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>>17264979
Death
>>
>>17264993

thank god. thank god
>>
File: 1441734173516.jpg (144 KB, 980x900) Image search: [Google]
1441734173516.jpg
144 KB, 980x900
>>17264995
XD
>>
Doing some bibliomancy from the spooky and horrifying book; Necronomicon. Give me your query and I shall provide you a small segment of a specific part that will attract my fancy.

>>17264889
Yes, yes, lord Cthulhu, we are all truly plebs compared to you. Now get back to sleeping.
>>
>>17265003

What's going to come out of everything I've been doing?
>>
>>17265003

well this sounds like fun! can the necronomicon tell me when i'll meet someone new?
>>
File: 1442134930239-v.png (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442134930239-v.png
37 KB, 600x600
>>17265003
>sleeping
I am the very context existence lays itself in when it feels like existing. There is no way to get rest, there are only varying levels of entertainment.
>>
>>17265003
So uh. About this guy that's been on my mind recently. This isn't a love reading I want, I just want to know what'll happen if I try contacting him again. What's the spooky wooky book got to say on that?
>>
>>17265005
The screaming twilight abysses flashed before him, and he felt himself helpless in the formless grasp of the iridescent bubble-congeries. Ahead raced the small, kaleidoscopic polyhedron and all through the churning void there was a heightening and acceleration of the vague tonal pattern which seemed to foreshadow some unutterable and unendurable climax.

From the story of ''The Dreams in the Witch-House''.

Ayy, not looking too good to me. Seems like you're going to be caught up in it too much and essentially helpless to do anything after a point. Best reconsider.

>>17265007
There was a harmless way to extract a brain, and a way to keep the organic residue alive during its absence. The bare, compact cerebral matter was then immersed in an occasionally replenished fluid within an ether-tight cylinder of a mineral mined in Yuggoth, certain electrodes reaching through and connecting at will with elaborate instruments capable of duplicating the three vital faculties of sight, hearing and speech.

You're essentially forced to become a zombie, or at least given the choice. Let your body do it's thing, while the brain sits back and watches. Not exactly the best choice, but hey, that's how you will meet someone.

>>17265017
Stop going so deep with this stuff, it's not healthy. Forget all about it for one split second, immerse in the delusion that is life and reality, and it'll be all the better. At least it's more bearable.
>>
>>17265064
Oh, and the second reading was from the story, ''The Whisper in Darkness''. In case you want to look over the entire thing for no other reason than educating yourself on the writhing wonders and insanity that is held in these words. And an astonishingly huge amount of condensed purple prose.

>>17265018
The spooky wooky book shuddered in my hands, and with a magical touch, a miracle almost, that only a spirit could have performed, it flickered through the pages and stopped upon one, specific part. Okay, I'm just kidding, there's nothing spooky like that.

She was getting hold of him, and he knew that some day she would never let go. Even now she probably let him go only when she had to, because she couldn't hold on long at a time. She constantly took his body and went to nameless places for nameless rites, leaving him in her body and locking him upstairs -- but sometimes she couldn't hold on, and he would fin himself suddenly in his body again in some far-off, horrible, and perhaps unknown place.

An adventure of sorts, with him being completely aware of it, but yet him not being quite too pleased with it. I skimmed over the rest of the thing, and indeed, it's not pleasing. Not a good outcome. The story is ''The Thing on the Doorstep''.
>>
>>17265003
>bibliomancy
Read: Stichomancy
>necronomicon
Interesting, extremely so. I fully recommend that you check out Donald Tyson, S. Ben Qayin, Venger Satanis, and Fra. Tenebrous.

Are you summoning any specific entity or gateway?
>>
>>17265088
>Stichomancy

I just looked it up and it's used synonymous with bibliomancy, so no harm done.

As for the other books; I'm kind of bored and simply doing this for fun and giggles. If it gets good results and people are content, it's all the better. I can pull up some other books that I have, but it's not a particularly wide selection of them.

And oh, don't get me wrong, it's actually just a book that has most, if not all, of the stories that Lovecraft has written in one book. It has a neat cover too and it's title is technically Necronomicon. I'm personally not sure just how I would go about with summoning anything... solid, if that makes too much sense.
>>
>>17265085
Hm, alrighty! Thanks a ton to the spooky wooky book wielder. I'llllll, keep that reading in mind.
>>
Could someone/anyone give me a love reading please?

Libra

DM

Thanks
>>
>>17265064

Ayy, danke.
>>
Cancer
Whats my gender? Im confused since age of 6. Just what am I?
>>
>>17265121
No problem. Keep in mind one thing on top of the reading; grain of salt.

>>17265128
If you don't mind me reading from a spooky wooky book, then I'll just go ahead and do a bibliomancy reading for you.

His expressionless face was handsome to the point of radiant beauty, but had shocked the superintendent when the hall light fell on it -- for it was a wax face with eyes of painted glass. Some nameless accident has befallen this man.

No. That's just a plain insult from the book itself. But if to be honest, I'm not seeing anything good coming up, in fact, I'm seeing bad stuff. Keep an eye out, alright? The story is ''Herbert West -- Reanimator''.

>>17265132
Ayy, no problem. Ayy.

>>17265148
My finger stopped at the word, ''Nature''.

Congratulations. Your gender is the one that you were given to, because any other stuff is just bullshit.
>>
>>17265064

what thing is my body supposed to be doing, exactly?
>>
>>17265003
IF you're still reading.

Male
I want a love reading, or some insight.

Thank you
>>
>>17265180
Ok thank you for your time.
>>
File: your_soul_trying_to_break_free.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
your_soul_trying_to_break_free.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>17265064
>missing the joke
Oh the meta futility.
>>
>>17265211
It was tongue in cheek. The way I see this, is that you need to separate your mind and your body first before you will be able to meet anyone. Like say, people who simply go for one-night stands. That technically counts as meeting someone new. It may be the first one though, since I don't think becoming zombie is actually a thing. If it happens, just roll with it, I suppose. Don't let your mind think too much.

>>17265214
I am reading. I am going to read for unknown amounts of time, or until I stop responding.

Norrys now took a lantern close to the altar and examined the place where Nigger-Man was pawing; silently kneeling and scraping away the lichens of the centuries which joined the massive pre-Roman block to the tessellated floor. He did not find anything, and was about to abandon his efforts when I noticed a trivial circumstance which made me shudder, even though it implied nothing more than I had imagined.

Well my friend, it seems that you shouldn't miss something that you may just be looking at. Or something from way back; be thorough with your searches and your thoughts, simply because you may just find something... interesting. Good luck with that.

>>17265224
Yeah, sure.

>>17265247
I'm tired, give me a tentacle here. Or two. Or however many you can spare.
>>
>>17265269

topkek, are you seriously suggesting one-night stands?
>>
>>17265312
No. By all that may exist and not exist, I do not suggest going down that route if you honestly want to meet someone that you can relate with and perhaps form a bond of some sorts, be it short term, long term, deep or close or etc. Nothing good comes out of one-night stands. It's just the entire part with the brain container and leaving the body behind made me think, ''oh, losing your mind and following the body, what could possibly happen in this case. oh. right. body stuff.''

Hey, I can pull up some more excerpts from the book if you're interested. I have nothing else to do right now.
>>
>>17265325

no thanks, i've had enough for one night.
>>
>>17265269
Hello, if you are doing readings would you mind doing mine? I'd like a love reading please.
I'm a 21 year old male with brown hair and hazel eyes, if you need more info let me know.
>>
ok Mr. reader

Male
I want a love reading, or some insight of whats going to happen to it because honestly nothing has happened this few years.
>>
To the Ayy reader, thanks for the reading in the last thread. I wish all the Lmaos for you.
>>
>>17265329
Fair enough.

>>17265336
But while according to the earliest legends the creatures would appear to have harmed only those trespassing on their privacy there were later accounts of their curiosity respecting men, and of their attempts to establish secret outposts in the human world.

Harming those who intrude upon your space, but then growing curious and reaching out in secret ways. I'm not sure how to interpret this and in what sort of a way, it may just be you who will end up forming a secret interest in someone, or it will be another person entirely who will do that for you.

>>17265346
I would simply assume that it's me. If it's not, enjoy the free sleepy read.

Fear had lurked on Tempest Mountain for more than a century. This I learned at once from newspaper accounts of the catastrophe which first brought the region to the world's notice. The place is a remote, lonely elevation in that part of the Catskills where Dutch civilisation once feebly and transiently penetrated, leaving behind as it receded only a few ruined mansions and a degenerate squatter population inhabiting pitiful hamlets on isolated slopes.

Nope. Same stuff, it seems. Shit happens, leaves it all in an awful state. Then it's just mere and simple inertia. Unless you will actually go completely and utterly out of your way, and even then, with major changes, you will have the same thing going on.
>>
>>17265346
Not one of the guys doing a reading, but if you just air query it's not nearly as likely you'll get a reading. Just a heads-up man.

>>17265003
Yo, if you're still here I'm game. I don't think you need any info from what I've seen, so I'll just ask.
-Where is excitement to be found? Everything is so monotonous it's killing me.
Or simply
-Is there anything for a man to do around here?
>>
>>17265373

Wise divinators of /x/ who have been of amazing help in the past.

Where do my girlfriend and I stand? How should I be treating her and the relationship? Should I move on? Is she still interested?

Tom
Dark green
>>
>>17265373
Thank you.
>>
>>17265373
Female
Where the fk is my cat. Havent seen him a while. Is he dead or just making me worry w/o a reason.
>>
>>17265375
Hey, I'm still kicking about. I may consider taking a nap in a bit, but yeah, I'm still here and willing to do some shit. I'll do both, since why in the everloving damnest hells not?

This first one is referencing you specifically.

The brain, I may add, is virtually immortal with its mechanical faculties and a limited nourishment supplied by occasional changes of the preserving fluid.

It's all your brain, hilariously enough. I think you may need to consider doing something that stimulates the mind, even the smallest bit, because it doesn't seem to even require much in your case. Let me pull up my other handbook with the title of ''Just be yourself: the guide to normal life'' and list a few things. Pick up a hobby that's more about mental things. Go do something that stimulates it just a little bit, and then go off from there into something more. Go out. Just do something and don't expect it to happen to you.

The second one... I died laughing. My fingers stopped at a title in the very beginning of the book. ''Waking Up Screaming''. I think you need to wake up, my friend.
>>
>>17265422
Thanks man. I've actually been dead on my feet for the past week, coffee machine broke and my brain was replaced with a solid block of concrete.
>>
>>17265384
It's interesting that you're asking all of these questions from a random person in /div/ who has literally nothing better to do with their night and flip pages and list off some stuff for shits and giggles. I would do the right thing and actually talk to her. You're her boyfriend, for crying out loud. You're not supposed to keep things quiet, you two are supposed to talk things out, see what works for each other, what doesn't, and work with it. God damn it you people amuse me sometimes.

The first question was a picture. A picture of the night gaunts, a swarm of them, flying in the night's sky with a full moon behind the entire mass. I'll do another pull and see what's up more. I'm tempted to say ''you two aren't standing, you two are high up in the fucking sky'', but not quite.

All quantitative estimates are partly guesswork, but it is likely that the decadent sculptures were made considerably less than a million years ago, and that the actual desertation of the city was complete long before the conventional opening of the ...

No idea. You two seem to be confused as to where you stand, simply going off by guesswork off of things that you've already done, possibly more so in the past.

Second one.

They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread. By Their smell can men sometimes know Them near, but of Their semblance can no man know, saving only in the features of those They have begotten on mankind; and of those are there many sorts, differing in likeness from man's truest eidolon to that shape without sight or substance which is Them.

This is... strange. This almost makes me think about a semblance of possible cheating, or at least hmm... treat it all with delicate care. Very delicate care, I suppose.

What should you do?

Here is the text -- a text which reached me in the cramped, archaic-looking scrawl of one who had obviously not mingled much with the world during his sedate, scholarly life.
>>
>>17265475
Specifically the last part. Eh m8, truth be told, this ain't looking good to me. Not sure what to say more than that, but the fact that you should really look at your relationship with a closer look and a magnifying glass. Really look at it. Just re-evaluate lots of things.

But seriously, why are you asking this shit when you can look at this yourself and talk through with her? God damn it, god damn it...

>>17265449
Yeah, you need to move about a bit. Coffee's not going to solve anything much, only sleep and activity will. Keep yourself and your health in check and you should be just fine. Good luck to ya, mate.
>>
>>17265269
I think I have an idea of what the reading means. If it's what I'm looking at right now, I'm not missing it, but there isn't much I can do about.

Thank you for the reading, really appreciate..

If I'm allowed to ask again ;

Should I join the military or wait a bit? Can't really think about anything else to do.

Thank you again
>>
>>17265489
First up, you are allowed to ask more, since I don't have too many querents kicking about asking me for a salty reading or two.

Even if you'd go for it, knowing how the story goes, it just reveals how the entire place is just completely and utterly insane. It's one of my favorites out of the entire works that Lovecraft has written, if you care enough to know.

>what will happen if you go for military right now
>a picture of books

No, book, this is not how it works. People want to read more interesting stuff than that.

Same question.

If I say that my somewhat extravagant imagination yielded simultaneous pictures of an octopus, a dragon, and a human caricature, I shall not be unfaithful to the spirit of the thing. A pulpy, tentacled head surmounted a grotesque and scaly body with rudimentary wings, but it was the general outline of the whole which made it most shockingly frightful.

First up, you may just end up hitting the books more, or at least I'd say think over this more before you'll go for it. If you will go for it now, it's going to be insanity and madness. Imagination. It's just outright, eh... No. I'm not suggesting doing anything right now for that, and instead finding something else to do.

No problem.
>>
>>17265003
Romance Reading
Female
>>
>>17265509

Im >>17265346 honestly there's nothing I can do to change that?
>>
>>17265003
Can you give me a soul reading?

Thank you
>>
>>17265003
How will my social life be this semester?
>>
>>17265003
What am I meant to do in life? What would I enjoy doing
>>
>>17265509
Hey, Thank you once again.

Have never read any of his books, will definitely try to read Necronomicon.

>completely and utterly insane.
;_;

>Think over before you'll go for it.
I have been thinking a lot about it, I know I'm going to lose a lot and gain too little. But damn, there seems to be no other way out.

Thank you, wish you all the best
>>
>>17265475
Jesus, I consider myself a proficient reader but your writing is a bit above my skill.. I thank you for the reading. Bit could you simplify it a bit so I can better understand? I'm also a bit drunk. Thanks random anon. May the wind always be at your back
>>
>>17265654
....... did you just admit your reading level is not adequate for a post on a Polynesian shadowpuppet forum?
>>
>>17265509
Hello i'm this guy >>17265336
Could you maybe do just a general reading for me? I enjoyed your last reading a lot.
>>
>>17265675
This puppet forum is important enough for the feds to keep an open eye on. on . beer doesnt help
>>
>>17265692
>feds
I'm sure they're browsing /div/ to find really gifted diviners to assist in their investigations, right?
>>
>>17265697
The truth is far stranger than fiction my friend. The things you learn when you dig deep into what's really going on... /x/ has quite a few important visitors, making sure the kids are playing nice.
>>
File: post-71856-1320336768.jpg (20 KB, 406x395) Image search: [Google]
post-71856-1320336768.jpg
20 KB, 406x395
>>17265703

>mfw this entire post
>>
File: 4th_chakra.gif (119 KB, 504x424) Image search: [Google]
4th_chakra.gif
119 KB, 504x424
If anyone is up for doing readings, that would be super duper. Or am i too late to that party
>>
File: 1453149692906-v.jpg (393 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
1453149692906-v.jpg
393 KB, 1200x674
>>17265269
No fgt
>>
File: tumblr_static__640_v2.jpg (62 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static__640_v2.jpg
62 KB, 640x960
>>17265703
The powers that be are eminently practical & logically have no need for anything besides accurate remote viewers and telepaths. Anything vaguer - seers, sensitive, empaths, espers, etc. is not a practical resource and they are also more unstable and less able to replicate specific powers at will.
So no, they are not 'recruiting' here, except perhaps from those who accurately describe detailed appearances and occurrences...

>>17265919
Are you thinking same cthulu guy as before? As a supposed personified metaphysical substrate or what have you, I'd expect a better post than that, but it's cool dude. Not hatin'

°A picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description)

°Personality (a few words)

°Make it clear what you're asking (or just general)
>>
File: hqdefault[5].jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[5].jpg
46 KB, 480x360
>>17266068
grunge
loner, socially awkward
is my social life going to improve this semester
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1000x1200
>>17266068

Male, Black Hair, glasses, 6'1, Punjabi, the most awesome mustache and beard, lean, like to wear athletic clothing, unibrow

Kind, mix of introvert and extrovert, thinker, dreamer but realistic, spiritual,

A soul reading please
>>
>>17266068
Scene
Cheerful
Romance reading please
>>
File: its adell duuuuudee.png (289 KB, 420x1034) Image search: [Google]
its adell duuuuudee.png
289 KB, 420x1034
>>17266068
Average height male, brown hair, blue eyes. White and pretty scrawny.

A generally nice dude. Likes to joke around a lot, but always tries his hardest to be nice to everyone.

In 3 years, how do you see me doing? Will I at least be doing better than I am now?

I just copy and pasted my text from the last thread (you never got to me, but that's fine. it'd be nice if you can get to me this time though, heehaw) since I'm in a hurry. Hope that was okay.
>>
Bumping to kill the hate
>>
File: esdeath.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
esdeath.jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
>>17266068

Tall, dark, curly black hair, olive skin.
Typically calm and likable. Somewhat sadistic behind closed doors. Loyal to a fault.

Should I wear a cloak and dagger before taking up a sword, or take up a sword before wearing a cloak and dagger?
>>
Yo I feel like doing some scrying so if anyone has any questions that can be answered with a simple "Yes" or "no" then I'll scry it for you.
>>
>>17266396
do you see a loved one like a gf or a fuck buddy for me this year?
>>
File: Dbzkep41.png (193 KB, 429x319) Image search: [Google]
Dbzkep41.png
193 KB, 429x319
King of Cups, 10 of Wands

Without you doing anything, no. You'll need to be pretty proactive and extroverted this semester. No more waiting for your life to improve through the shifting of outside circumstances.

You've got to direct currents yourself, or be swamped by them
Push onward, even though it's harder than ever now. Think of it in terms of inertia – once you begin moving faster, it will be easier to maintain a state of continuous movement. “A rolling stone gathers no moss”
In your case, 'moss' would be the buildup of self-doubt that precludes self-actualization. Another good metaphor would be that your mind is like a system of rivers and streams, with a good flow being your optimised self.
The stuff that settles at the bottom of this and builds up, the heaviness, this is the silt that blocks waterways and creates pools where there are deep emotions and strong plans and ideas that you can see, but which aren't flowing into area where they can actually do anything...

I see you going through some difficulty, but upon realizing that others that you thought yourself inferior to are actually pretty simple and shallow, I see you being able to make your life however you have wanted with less problems.
When you no longer rank yourself based on perceived judgments, you'll be free enough of self-blocks to be productive and secure (to some extent) and actually live your life instead of just watching it unfold and reacting to it.
There will also be difficulty in an emotional sense as you dredge up the silt of past bad feelings, which is necessary if you want to begin to remove it from your psyche...
You've got to change your mind about how you see challenge, by the way – it's got to be exciting instead of disheartening
Fortunately for your sake, it looks like you have the potential and willpower to make this happen. Good luck. Don't try to ignore or dull emotions – that's how the 'silt' builds up on the riverbed in the first place.
>>
>>17266068
Male, black hair in pigtail style 5'5
Personality: Primarily nice but can vary
style: varies
query: Am i tied to Lilith? her name keeps popping in my head and and i feel a protective yet weird vibe whenever her name pops up
>>
File: Itami Gate.jpg (46 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Itami Gate.jpg
46 KB, 600x338
>>17266068
Asian male, skinny, short straight hair, wearing glasses
Introvert, calm, a bit too carefree

What does J think of me?
>>
>>17266396
Would it be for the better if I broke up with my boyfriend?
>>
File: 1452671571322.png (152 KB, 493x391) Image search: [Google]
1452671571322.png
152 KB, 493x391
>>17266418
Whoops this was for >>17266092
__
Taking a short break then I will get to the others
Thank you for your patience
>>
>>17266068
I enjoy sweaters and skinny jeans.
I have dark brown, curly hair and brown eyes.
I'm interested in this girl.. Her initials are S.E... Does it look hopeful?

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/4/4d/Hercules_Character.png/revision/latest?cb=20150224201822

This is the picture as photos won't upload.
>>
>>17266396
will i ever be friends with h
>>
>>17266396
Am I going to make friends this semester?
>>
>>17266417
Yes. and now that you know that you have a good chance of fucking it up. Good luck!
>>17266449
Looks like it.

I forgot all of the queries in this thread are about love. I'm out.
>>
>>17266474
looks like a yes with a tinge of insanity or something strange...
>>17266483
yes.
>>
>>17266396
Does she like me?
>>
>>17266527
tinge of insanity? what do you mean?
>>
>>17266581

only one way to find out anon, you gotta go up to her ask her out man
>>
>>17266504

RIP scrambles
>>
Ugh I'm just not feelin 'the magic' right now. Give me another hour or so and I'll most likely be able to get to all those like I said
>>
Male
Doesn't take things terribly seriously, with a few exceptions
Love reading
>>
>>17266396
Will i ever be financially stable?
>>
>>17266111
>>17266747
Take your Time bro
>>
Male

Is he just another manipulative fuck trying to get what he can out of me? I thought I loved him.
>>
File: 1364426468786.png (320 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
1364426468786.png
320 KB, 620x877
>>17266818
No beating around the bush here. I drew some cards in a relationship spread for you.

You... you're really broken up about this, aren't you? You want to free yourself. You're done being kicked around. But perhaps you feel like you don't have the power. Ah, but, friend... let me assure you. The power to make things happen, you certainly do have it.

And him? Why, all his cards were upbeat and playful cards, the polar opposite of yours. He's feeling the Wheel of Fortune, while you're feeling the King of Cups reversed? I'm sorry, but it really does seem he's toying with you.

Before you confront him, I highly suggest you think everything through first. Otherwise, it could end in disaster.

I wish you luck, bud. You don't need to act so tough. It's fine to let it out sometimes.
>>
>>17266818

You reference more than one card, I.e, relationship spread, "cards," but only mention Knight of Cups reversed and Wheel of Fortune. Can you clarify?
>>
File: 1439680017340.jpg (537 KB, 900x1002) Image search: [Google]
1439680017340.jpg
537 KB, 900x1002
>>17267039
Sorry, I was feeling pretty sleepy so I was quick about the reading. I just didn't want to leave you with nothing because I know feeling manipulated hurts.

The cards I drew for your feelings were the Eight of Swords reversed, King of Cups reversed, and the Three of Wands reversed. Basically saying you're hurting, you want freedom from the pain, but rushing in without thinking may cause backlash.

His cards were the Two of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune, and The Lovers. Which basically says he's definitely toying with you to some extent, and all of this may very well be a game to him. But it's not like he feels nothing towards you at all.

The Seven of Pentacles is what was drawn for the relationship situation. This could mean you're rather unsure of what you want to do. Do you still want to be with him? Is he making you happy, despite all this? Take a moment to think. If you don't think first, you'll find yourself in a mess.
>>
>>17267133

I'm not even sure I want to be with him. I feel like he was manipulative from the beginning. Is there a such thing as old or young souls?
>>
>>17266747
are you still around?
>>
>>17267149
Not the reader anon, but if you feel he was manipulative from the beginning, then you need to really examine yourself, the relationship, and him. What drew you to him? what are you looking for? What do you need? What do you want? What is he looking for and what is he doing that makes you feel he's manipulative? Pay attention to your feelings. Seriously. I can't tell you how many relationships I've had where it's as simple as if you feel you're being manipulated or used, you probably are.
>>
>>17266111
2 of Swords, 9 of Disks
Why are you hovering on the edge of decisions and paths? Just choose; doing otherwise hurts you. It's probably the main reason I see you as worrying about your not progressing enough..

Figure it out. Thinking that it's such a big deal, while not incorrect, is something that makes you hesitate over choices or taking action toward them. I'm seeing it as a fear of the division process itself – you have an acute awareness of how every step you take in one direction is a step you could have taken in another, how choice entails sacrifice of other possibilities
For some reason you especially dislike letting go of these other possibilities, other potential selves. Why do you think that is? Not gonna address that one, not for me to look at.

However, I will say this: these choices of what to do are obviously important at this stage in your life. Though you may be lazy and have somewhat low energy right now, you should defy this feeling of ease and comfort, and go out to do things that there's really nothing stopping you from besides you

Talk to people more. Talk to more people. When you're bored or with especially low energy, meditate or study. Don't analyze things redundantly, by continuously saying you want to do something or aren't interested. Make up your mind, and start pursuing stuff..

So says whatever exists, whether it's God, spirit, or personality reading / pattern recognition / other science answers
Also, common sense agrees. 'Just do it' is an appropiate phrase
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 768x431
>>17266068
Tan, short, brown eyes, female, brown hair, skinny, sagittarius

Sad, quiet, funny sometimes, tired, lazy, anxious or obsessive

I am suffering from this depression I think that is preventing me from getting a job or getting out there. I must ask if when I will overcome this depression and get this job I so much want? There is also a person I love and my depression or introversion I guess is preventing me from getting outside to see this person and as well as get a job. Basically the point of my question is when will I overcome it and finally get a job? As well as see this person I like? Sorry it's a long question.
>>
>>17267149
Dunno, but you should definitely try and lose him.
>>
>>17267167

Well, despite all the spiritual shit he and I talked about, he's not payed me back $150. I can go on about how I deserved it because my birth number makes me a young soul and his an old soul, but it still feels shitty when someone says they will pay you back even though you don't want to date them anymore and then they don't.
>>
Hi readers, can I get a reading regarding whether I should stay at my job / switch jobs / move to another state (WA)?

Thank you!!
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 361x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 361x640
M
Personality has been described as intense. Thoughtful but naïve.
Wondering about my research and relationships.
>>
>>17267249
What the fuck does being a young or old soul have to do with being a thief or having something stolen from you? That is utterly ridiculous. Seriously? All young or old soul means is how much experience you have in past lives or how advanced you are. That's it. If anyone tells you that's grounds for something bad to happen to you that they did, they are a manipulative and disgusting piece of shit, no story about it, that's just fucking ridiculous.
Of course it feels shitty when someone steals from you, breaks promises, and you're fed up with dating a piece of shit. I don't blame you. I am a little bit genuinely angry that someone would use being a young soul as an excuse to steal from you. That's like stealing from a child and using that as an excuse. It's like nigga stealing is stealing, don't make lame ass excuses about it. Anyways, good luck with your situation, but seriously from what you said that guy is trash. But go with what the reader said, too: just because I think he's trash doesn't mean you have to listen to what I say. Go with your feelings. Are you happy? Are you unsure? Or are you fed up with his shit? Act accordingly. You only deserve what's best for you.
>>
File: layne1.jpg (21 KB, 538x631) Image search: [Google]
layne1.jpg
21 KB, 538x631
can someone tell me my future? please pic unrelated
>>
Reading things

Tell me
Social Gender
Social Age
Do you have offspring?

go
>>
ok im male i am 19 will be 20 in feb and no offspring
>>
>>17268940
Male
No
>>
>>17268940
Male
No spring
Cancer
>>
Unorthodox method using anon here. I'm nervous for today's class and would like to forget about my anxiety for a moment.
I'll do readings for any anon who wants it, I'll just need your question.
>a question
And anything else you'd like throw into the mix.

I don't guarantee epiphany or realization. I'll just do what I do and see where it'll take us.

>optional:
You can also post a pic of someone you idolize, and write a little about why they are your idol.(like what makes them unique from everyone else?)
Can be fictional or real.
>>
File: JKbGNKJ2.png (64 KB, 571x571) Image search: [Google]
JKbGNKJ2.png
64 KB, 571x571
Male

How will this case work out? In my favor?
>>
>>17268940
Female
No
>>
>>17268940

>Male
>22
>No

Let's see where this goes.
>>
File: layne2.jpg (17 KB, 236x351) Image search: [Google]
layne2.jpg
17 KB, 236x351
will mady come back to me? and the pic is layne staley, he is my idol. he is the reason i am a singer.
>>
>>17268977
Is my gf loyal? Has/did she cheat the other week?
>>
>>17269083
Talking to me?

Will do.
>>
>>17269114
yess thank youu
>>
File: rome-under-augustus-s1.jpg (45 KB, 648x433) Image search: [Google]
rome-under-augustus-s1.jpg
45 KB, 648x433
>>17268977
will i get qt gf?
pic for idol, this motherfu...patrician gentleman built a city of marble
>>
>>17269083
I'm afraid to say she won't be crawling into your arms any time soon. You've got to do some self work before you can be the lighthouse of anyone's stray ship.

Lighthouse... Are you made of brick, mud, or stone? How's the masonry work on yourself?
Take this analogy to heart, and build a lighthouse out of strong materials carved into the rock you stand upon. Once your foundation is complete work on the details.
Be careful not to become a stray ship in this ocean either. Keep north and follow the prevailing winds.

Sun= princess of swords
Moon=art, reversed
Arrow=adjustment
>>
>>17269139
>qt gf
What's dat?
>>
>>17268977

What's my love future like? Will I get a gf soon?

AJ Styles, the guy has been doing his thing in the pro-wrestling business for almos 20 years and he finally signed with the bigges pro-wrestling promotion on earth. The guy is an amazing father and a true warrior. He fights with his sould on the line everytime he steps into the ring.
>>
>>17269177
A man worthy of being an idol.
>77
And dubs that I cannot ignore.

Perhaps you've got the situation twisted.
Why are you so pressured to know the hour in which you'll find love? Do you not know that love is in everything? Your parents, your friends, your teachers? Your love future is within yourself from the very beginning.

I'll try to divine the future of your love life. I don't guarantee anything though. Matters like these are in the hands of querents 100% most of the time.
>>
File: 1414419964001.jpg (280 KB, 2304x3456) Image search: [Google]
1414419964001.jpg
280 KB, 2304x3456
>>17269171
>>
>>17269177
I see no futures. As expected because I'm not a seer.

Moon= 4 of cups
Sun= fool, reversed
Arrow= 7 of swords, reversed

Watch yourself carefully. You need to realize something important, but it may be tricky for you because it'll never be so obvious. You'll have to be patient in attaining the understanding you need before you can be ready to recieve the love you seek.
Don't make any rash moves without proper knowledge, or you may fall from grace and have to restart. It may he that you must fall from grace first to fully appreciate the realization you will need, but I'm unsure.

Above all of this, you should ask yourself if you're ready to let someone into your life the way you want them to.

Hope this helps a little anon!
>>
>>17269210
A hot woman in sports attire?
Why would you want that?
>>
File: 2429957113_8f78781688.jpg (97 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
2429957113_8f78781688.jpg
97 KB, 350x500
>>17268977

how do my best friends see me? things seem a little distant between the three of us, and i'm wondering what i have to do to make things normal again, if i even need to do anything. i might just be feeling paranoid.

my idol is akina nakamori, she's an amazing singer and after she tried to kill herself in the 80's she turned her life around and she's happy now (or so i hope)
>>
>>17269227
Ahh a most courageous person. For one, if she's still unhappy then she lives for the sake of others and has forfeit her life temporarily for their sake. Ahh.. Humanity and love. Strange mix if you ask me.

Hmm.. I'd say it's paranoia, as I've had similar episodes in my life.
I dealt with it like this:
"Hey man we don't hang out as much as we used to. I miss that."
Of course it didn't change much and we started to drift, but it layed to rest suspicions about myself and them. Instead we are realizing our own roads to success and are sacrificing things along the way in preparation.
We do see eachother every so often, and it makes one realize that even if we spend less time together, it doesn't mean that we like eachother any less. That's what experience has taught me, but I'll ask your query for you.(to who I'm asking I have no idea lol)
>>
File: tumblr_n3yi0h6d3X1qa6ifoo1_400.gif (1 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3yi0h6d3X1qa6ifoo1_400.gif
1 MB, 350x263
>>17269244

i guess part of it is that i feel a bit left out; they're experiencing things in life i haven't had a chance to yet (love, marriage, etc...) thank you though, anon!
>>
is my future going to suck?
>>
>>17269227
I'm not good at interpreting the Celtic cross at all. So I encourage you to attempt to understand it yourself.

From a glance and a feeling, I think they are seeing you as the drifter. The one moving away.
It's hardships to the end of this chapter, and it's not for nothing either. Don't be weighted down by all of this, because I know you'll find another sunrise in the future. Persist and it's yours. The past will become the past, and in this moment you will have to create your future. Don't be staggered by the weight of the challenge that awaits.
In that moment, you'll have to create your future. You'll have yo create your future whether you accept that responsibility or not. The earlier done the earlier you move onto the next chapter.

2 of cups
2 of swords

Queen of cups
4 of swords
9 of wands, reversed
5 of wands, reversed

Knight of disks
8 of wands
6 of cups, reversed
9 of swords
>>
>>17269255
Ah. This makes sense now. You're the one drifting away. You long for the past. But it's time to create the future. The longer you wait, the less of a say you have on the actual creation of your future.

Knight of disks goes on his adventure in the early morning. His journey has started days ago, but today he climbs out of bed and saddles his horse, changes its hooves, dons his armour and club, and ventures alone with his steed.

Trying to make a story is hard. Moral is that you have to buckle down and get the ball rolling.
>>
File: gto.jpg (14 KB, 186x330) Image search: [Google]
gto.jpg
14 KB, 186x330
>>17268977
And I'm out of it for now.
I've got to get ready for class, but my offer still stands to any anons who want a reading. Just link to the post up there, with the necessary information, and I'll give it a go when I'm available later tonight.

Have a good day everyone. :)
>>
File: My own grandpa.jpg (50 KB, 619x942) Image search: [Google]
My own grandpa.jpg
50 KB, 619x942
Anyone doing readings? could really use one about my future
>>
Is my current job making me too materialistic / inflating my ego?

I have an interview with another place where I feel like I could be more open and genuine.
>>
>>17269423
What are the jobs? What are the pros and cons for both? Can you afford this transition? What do you risk and what can you gain?

Why do you think you're becoming materialistic in regards to your current occupation?
>>
File: Polished-Edge-Mirror-Glass.jpg (55 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Polished-Edge-Mirror-Glass.jpg
55 KB, 540x540
Y'all need some self reflection.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 686x1435) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 686x1435
>>17268977
Can you do a soul reading for me? All details appreciated.

I idolize Luffy's courage, his loyalty to his comrades, his sense of freedom, helping the oppressed
>>
>>17268977
Hello,
I would like to know if I will forget abolir my last girlfriend and if am i in the rigor path pf selfdiscovery?
>>
>>17269591
A soul reading? I'm not sure how to do that anon. Sorry. :(
>>
>>17269592
One question, anon.
If you could ask any question to an all knowing, invisible, and immeasurable creator, what would it be? Make it a good question because you only get one chance to ask.
>>
>>17269591
>>17269619
Ok then,
Can you tell me what my higher calling is?
>>
>>17269639
I can certainly try. Though I won't be able to preform the reading until much later tonight.(in maybe 8 hours from now, maybe more)
>>
>>17269657
That's OK, I will check every couple of hours.
Extra Info related to question,

I am a spiritual person and I've had the honor of having experienced the Oneness. It has slowly and gradually changed my paradigm.
>>
>>17269625
It would be what's my right path to be complete with myself
>>
So, where's Thoth at now? Been a while since I've seen him
>>
>>17269828
He's taken up wizarding alone. Basically transitioned into a Gandalf figure.
I hear he wonders /x/ threads!
>>
>>17269869
Lol. Thoth the hermit.
>>
So while I'm not really religious and haven't had much experience with this stuff, I've seen the future in my dreams quite often and their accuracy is pretty high
So what I was wondering was would I be able to use divination to channel this?
>>
File: rando.jpg (6 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
rando.jpg
6 KB, 279x180
>>17269828
>>17269869
>>17269897
>implying he and BV haven't been duking it out with magic for the past few months
calling it.
They're norse warring with magic
>>
>>17269921
I doubt either are doing such things.
>>
>>17269921
I agree with >>17269928. I doubt both of them are giving enough fucks to deal with the bullshit that comes with it. So no, your fantasy of norse fighting with magic is sadly not true in this case.
>>
File: 1451939366703.jpg (94 KB, 540x398) Image search: [Google]
1451939366703.jpg
94 KB, 540x398
>>17270000
>0000
Zero fuck given.
>>
>>17269438

First job:

Sanitation worker in a warehouse

Pros:

Structured pay raises up to $20+/hr, plethora of benefits, convenience

Cons:

Like working with the characters from idiocracy, mind-numbing work, promotions based on who can suck the most dick

Other job:

Pros:

Base pay just under what I currently make + 10% commission on sales, less physically demanding (my spine has gone downhill from all the lifting boxes,) promotions based on numbers, gut feeling that the job is more suited to my personality

Cons:

Longer commute, not guaranteed benefits, have to dress up every day, no structured raises; pay depends largely on sales

And, I dunno. I feel like I absorb my surroundings quite a bit. Where I work, everyone is just about money. Many don't have lives outside of the job and I feel a bit ostracized which could be my imagination since I'm somewhat of a loner, but I get negative vibes from 75% of the people.
>>
>>17269928
He says: "I don't love women. Love has to be reinvented, we know that. The only thing women can ultimately imagine is security. Once they get that, love, beauty, everything else goes out the window: all they have left is cold disdain, that's what marriages live on nowadays. Sometimes I see women who ought to be happy, with whom I could have found companionship, already swallowed up by brutes with as much feeling as an old log..."

"I listen to him turn infamy into glory, cruelty into charm. "I belong to an ancient race: my ancestors were Norsemen: they slashed their own bodies, drank their own blood. - I'll slash my body all over, I'll tattoo myself, I want to be as ugly as a Mongol: you'll see, I'll scream in the streets. I want to get really mad with anger. Don't show me jewels; I'll get down on all fours and writhe on the carpet. I want my wealth stained all over with blood. I will never do any work... "Several times, at night, his demon seized me, and we rolled about wrestling! - Sometimes at night when he's drunk he hangs around street corners or behind doors, to scare me to death. - I'll get my throat cut for sure; won't that be disgusting." And, oh! those days when he wants to go around pretending he's a criminal!
>>
>>17269273
>>17269281

i don't want to have a future where they're not around though :( i don't know what to do to not seem like i'm drifting away. i don't know what to do at all. thanks though
>>
File: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (565 KB, 720x726) Image search: [Google]
Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg
565 KB, 720x726
Hey /div/,
I'm going to be doing some reading for querents in the IRC.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>>
>>17271031
That was fun. Thanks for asking me questions.

I won't be taking anymore. Sorry.
>>
>>17269921
>>17270467
BV is probably sucking dick somewhere
>>
Will do a few readings.
>>
File: latest.png (704 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
704 KB, 1280x720
>>17271616
>the cringey ass kissing that happens in these threads
>>
>>17271628
>Matt
>Capricorn
>What will be outcome of all this craziness with my girlfriend?
>>
>>17271628
>libra

Is my gf loyal? Did she cheat the other weekend at the club?
>>
>>17271628
Female
Virgo
Will I find money doing something I tolerate to pay the bills? Or should I bank on my creative project.

Thank you.
>>
>>17271616
Why in the fuck people even bring him up nowadays? He may as well be rotting in a ditch and nobody with a sane mind would care.
>>
>>17271672
oh he's very well alive
>>
>>17271650
It will be good
>>
>>17271656
Yes she did
>>
>>17271628
Does he still want to be with me? He told me to get my shit together and hardly talks to me now. But yesterday he replied to me at 22:22 and that's exactly when I got on is it a sign? Does he love me enough? Is he my life partner? I want to be with him
>>
>>17271628
Male, Virgo
How will things turn out with the girl I'm pursuing?
>>
>>17271667
You may pursue your creative project. But, it's like this, it will be tough and will feel like a job anyways. Good luck.
>>
>>17271628
What will happen if I talk to S again?
>>
>>17271628
A general future reading please

J
Sagitarrius
Man
>>
>>17271687
I feel it was a relationship without a solid foundation, just emptiness.
>>
>>17271628

Hoping for a reading for next month.

Male
Chris
Capricorn
>>
File: thisguy.jpg (20 KB, 343x280) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
20 KB, 343x280
>>17271696
Thanks!
>>
File: 1452904735145.jpg (7 KB, 236x175) Image search: [Google]
1452904735145.jpg
7 KB, 236x175
>>17271687
His been playing games with me all fucken year so I don't know at is going on
>>
>>17271691
I know you adore her very much, but I did not see much chemistry between you two that would hold you together
>>
>>17271708
His been playing games with me all year torturing me, I don't know what's going on, I want to be with him
>>
>>17271697
He will abandon you?
>>
>>17271628
Male
Scorpio

What is my connection to lilith
>>
>>17271702
I feel like you will do the same as a grandfather you know?
>>
>>17271726
Ah jeez, really? That question mark makes me a little confused, but thanks I guess.
>>
>>17271712
Sunny weather. Lots of relaxing. Having fun.
>>
>>17271628

Would wings suit me?
>>
Ah sorry that's it for now. Just lost my synch.
>>
>>17271708
I want him to let me in so I can fix everything I need to know if he will want me again at some point his not talking to me hardly ever, and when he does its like his in competition with me cuz I bet his game
>>
>>17271716

eyy b0ss, maybe it's time to dump him b0ss
>>
>>17271628
How romance goes for me in the near future?
Thanks, Analagom.
>>
>>17271770
So we are still together?
I want to fix everything
>>
>>17271677
Not even that anon, but who gives a fuck? Most of us of us loved his readings and some of us (myself included) hated him as a person. Who gives a fuck? He's not around anymore, let him do his own fucking thing wherever the fuck he is. There is literally no point in bringing him up anymore. Just focus on the readers who are still around and let those who are gone fuck off and do whatever the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>17271791

move on and find a new qt b0ss
>>
>>17271803
I like them. Do they still like me enough they will let me in again? I need to fix things and show j have the answers
>>
>>17271811
Not /div/ capable, but even I can tell you that you should do self-improvement for YOURSELF, not for anyone else.

Not justifying that you don't need to develop better habits, I'm saying you need to do them for yourself and not for the other person you're pining for.
>>
>>17271827
I am doing them for myself, just wanted to show them, are they going to let me in?
>>
>>17271734
I never knew my grandfather...from either side of the family
>>
>>17271802
>fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
he did a reading a thread or two ago anon, he's still here
>>
Male / Scorpio

Should I go to the city I see the numbers about or avoid?
>>
Clint

Taurus

I've laid the groundwork for my career going forward and soon will have an avenue to make money, will it be enough to keep me afloat?
>>
>>17269677
>>17269710
Terribly sorry lads. :( The school life has begun. Won't be able to pull through tonight.

>>17270482
It's temporary if you're lucky. You have to understand that you have to do your own stuff. Get your things in order.
Being an adult is different, and you'll have less time to spend with friends as you take on more responsibilities. However, it doesn't mean you won't ever see them again.
It's funny. To them, you are distant. But it seems like they're moving forward and away.
Idk I'm tired. Some things you'll have to learn the hard way, or you can forget the entire reading.
>>
>>17272172
>>17269677

Damn, I was waiting the whole day...oh well good luck on your studies bro.
>>
>>17271983
Hmm. Weird. I'd be interested to hear if you decide to find out
>>
>>17272342
my grandfather on my dad's side died young like really young, about mid 20s and i don't know my mom's side of the family at all
>>
>>17272359
Hmm. No relatives in the military?
>>
>>17272075
BV is gone? Damn. Thoth is also gone. That's two good readers.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.