[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-07-07-11.jpg (78 KB, 800x417) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-07-07-11.jpg
78 KB, 800x417
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17251242
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 427x640
Boo!
>>
>>17258076
will you ever lose your virginity?
>>
Any readers?
>>
>>17258120
are you reading, Hijinks?
>>
File: image.jpg (764 KB, 1200x2990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
764 KB, 1200x2990
>>17258255
I'm not currently, no. It's incredibly late where I am and I am exhausted.

I just wanted to spook you all and wish you the best.

Perhaps another time, I foresee it (;
>>
>>17258318
lol, alright
>>
>>17258138
It may surprise you to learn this, anon, but but there are adults here...

>>17258159
Yeah in a bit

Starting off with the rest of the readings from last thread. When I get home in around a half hour, I will be able to do more probably, but no queries until then, please
______

>>17254453
You want people to affirm your existence. Everyone wants this....

This isn't the first time I've posted this pic actually. Very fitting words for you, and for most people with depression

The Wheel of Fortune, The Hermit

Seclusion, learning about what is is you really want. Meaning and sovereignty over oneself is not easily bought. You've been teetering on the edge of existential despair, a death of the ego

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. In this case the eggs are your thought and action patterns, your beliefs, your understanding and so on. True, they are meaningful and there for a reason but are riddled with meaningless fear and unreasonable remorse, like a beautiful old wooden mansion rotting away from a termite infestation...

Time to take pictures of the house, see what you like about it, and what parts you'll make differently, and then draw up blueprints for a new one as the wrecking crew gets to work demolishing the edifice of your current existence and self. Maybe a painful process, but it will be better. It will be really nice to be able to be happy and productive after such a long slump. I wish you good luck with it; I know it's not easy....
>>
These two are short since I'm not sure if you'll be around to see them. If you guys show up, I could elaborate some......

>>17254280
6 of Swords, Alchemy, 8 of Disks, Knight of Swords

You've gotta focus on what really needs doing. Cut to the heart of things. Your main problem is wasting time. You could be doing so much more, be so much more happy and fulfilled....

I'd like you come to find that secure and driven part of yourself - the essential 'spirit' inside that one channels in the more intense moments

Logically pursue your ultimate objectives, not just simple objectives. Follow your bigger dreams, though with enough realism to allow for their actual manifestations

>>17254527
4 of Wands and 2 of Cups

Yayyyyyy!
Looks very hopeful, especially since you're both really neat, and would be really neat together :D

Advice is exercise more and reconnect with old friends. Both will help make this happy future more possible and stable....
>>
File: 1444873545128.jpg (366 KB, 1322x1600) Image search: [Google]
1444873545128.jpg
366 KB, 1322x1600
Would appreciate a general reading. I have felt inexplicably uneasy all day.

>Megan
>1/5/91
>traits: non-confrontational, anxious, resourceful, artistic

Let me know if you need anymore information.
>>
>>17258340
Nice, anything else I should know ? Anything about her ? And my old friends are people I don't spend enough time with but how does that come into play ?
>>
File: 1285277.jpg (122 KB, 500x855) Image search: [Google]
1285277.jpg
122 KB, 500x855
Alright, I suppose it's fine to go ahead and ask things now, though it will still be a while before I'm back where my cards are

Fill out the following four °s pls::
________
°A picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description)

°Personality (a few words)

°Make it clear what you're askin' (or just a general)

Boo! How yer?

Ayy.
>>
File: skeleton34.jpg (144 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
skeleton34.jpg
144 KB, 572x303
>>17258076
I've been asking for a reading for months here... Need some guidance.

Chris Young
March 7th 1992, 6:31 AM
Newfoundland Canada

General reading. Will my travels be safe? Is someone watching over me? Will I ever see her again?

Anything.
>>
>>17258406
Also I'm 6'1, dark blue eyes with chocolate hair.

I listen to metal day in day out.
>>
>>17258385
Don't mean to be a dick, but I'd really like you to give a reading to mine! >>17256237
(I wasn't sure if you missed it or were doing other ones first, so I figured I'd just make sure)
Thank you for your time and your readings!
>>
File: bulma.jpg (64 KB, 470x768) Image search: [Google]
bulma.jpg
64 KB, 470x768
>>17258385

>red hair, blue eyes, loose clothing with no visible branding

>anxious, resourceful, artistic, non-confrontational

A general reading would be greatly appreciated. I have felt uneasy all day for no obvious reason.
>>
File: 168457.jpg (779 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
168457.jpg
779 KB, 2560x1600
>>17258385
>Strongly admire lelouche lamperouge

>Hair down to my waist, wear a brown duster coat everywhere, prominent lines under eyes because what the fuck is sleep

>Stubborn to the point of infamy among my freinds, think too much in social encounters, openly sadistic

>General reading
>>
>>17258406

Ayy, short one;

> Will my travels be safe?

King of Pentacles, Queen of Cups (R).

Ayy, ayy, m8 - looks like you'll have a good trip ahead, however, watch out for external influences; they seem da be all 'round ye. Ayy?

> Is someone watching over me?

The Star, Ace of Wands (R).

Ayy, ye, ye - there seems to be somebody watching over you; but is this person/being good? The reversed Ace of Wands suggests otherwise. Hmm, ayy; not too sure what to make of this.

> Will I ever see her again?

8 of Swords, The Lovers.

Ayy m8, it looks like you will when you open yourself up more instead of shutting yourself in. The general feeling I'm getting here is you're 'fraid, ayy? Yer need to socialize more, regardless if you're ever gonna see her again, ayy?

Ayy.
>>
>>17258120
Jinxie, hit me up; I've an important question for you
[email protected]
>>
>>17258430
thank you.
>>
>>17258430
Hey thanks for keeping it alive

New querants ask this guy or someone else for readings pls as it will be a while (hour or Two) before I can get through the ones listed so far
>>
File: skeleton33.jpg (89 KB, 531x527) Image search: [Google]
skeleton33.jpg
89 KB, 531x527
>>17258430
same guy... one more question.

will the people that won't leave me alone just shut the fuck up?

just use the cards and tell me, you shouldn't need more info than that
>>
>>17258340

>>17254280 → # this is me. I enjoy lurking around here. thank you for the reading. is it possible that you could elaborate as mentioned please?
>>
>>17258441
hi BV

are you reading by any chance?
>>
>>17258481

The Moon (R), Page of Swords.

Ayy, well, I can't answer a straight yes or no - but it seems that these people in question is keeping something from you, and you should remain more observant, ayy? There are secrets and prejudices involved here; some that you should be aware of. On another note, if you want to get them to shut up, ayy, just tell them in their fucking face, ayy?

Ayy.
>>
Ayy, dis' lad gonna be doing some few short readings, ayy.

>name/alias
>gender
>query

Ayy.
>>
>>17258385
I have blue eyes with wild dark blonde hair, and wearing loose clothing.
I like to be alone and keep to myself most of the time, but i generally try to be kind and cheerful to other people.
General please.
>>
>>17258500
>Ashley
>female
>may I have love reading?
>>
>>17258500
Bhangi
Male
Can you give me a career/education reading please?
Thanks
>>
>>17258500
>>17258500

>Desi
>Female
>May I have a general reading, please?

Thank you!
>>
>>17258500
>Alias: The Salamander
>Male
gimme a love reading plz
>>
>>17258500
>Peyton
>Female
>May I have a reading relating to my profession [or lack thereof?]
>>
>>17258500
Emma
Female
How is money going to be in the short term? Like this or next year
>>
>>17258520

Ayy, Ashley, yes you may.

--

Situation: The Hermit (R)
You: King of Pentacles, Knight of Wands, 10 of Swords (R)
Potential Partner: Page of Cups
Advice: 10 of Cups

--

Ayy, ayy; seems like it's going slow, ayy? No worries though, ayy, you're doing great - very well-grounded, lass. You're searching for dat one lad, aren't you? Doing some deep introspection, thinking of what may come, ayy; das all fine, but don't over-think, ayy? Now now, we have the reversed 10 of Swords; why so lonely? It's almost making me want to pull these swords outta ya and give ye a big hug, ayy. And then, lookie lookie, Page of Cups in da potential partner! Ayy, lass, dis' lookin' good fer ya, one of my favorite cards to see in this position! New beginnings related to creativity and such; looks like yer future lad's gonna be a creative one, and the two of you might meet on a new project or such! Ayy. Da advice here is to have harmony - balance in your emotions and all; especially your home though, ayy?

Ayy.
>>
>>17258500
Ezekiel
Male
Will the girl I like become my girlfriend?
>>
>>17258500

Ooh sounds fun.

>Brad

>Male

>I want to know what you sense when you try me. You could call it a general reading, but whatever you have to share with me would be super neato
>>
>>17258500
Ayy mayo

Thom
Male
Will i get this new job and will it be great?
>>
Ayy, I'll hopefully be back later to catch the rest of the queries, ayy.

>>17258528

The Hermit (R), The Emperor, Ace of Swords.

Ayy, Bhangi m8, just started on a new path, ay? Dis' lookin' very good for ye, m8; I like it, ayy. You are The Emperor holding the Ace of Swords; a strong individual beginning on a new path, something in which he shall reign over. Very good, lad.

Ayy.

>>17258530

Ayy, dis gonna be my last reading for now - so a spread for ye!

--

Heart of the Matter / Opposing Factor: 7 of Pentacles (R) / Knight of Cups (R)
Root Cause / Known Influence: 3 of Pentacles / The Sun (R)
Past Influences / New Circumstances: The Devil / Page of Cups
You / Your Environment: 2 of Wands (R) / Page of Pentacles (R)
Guidance / Outcome: The High Priestess / Queen of Wands (R)

--

Aight, let's start, ayy! Now, now - you're going through some emotional turmoil, ayy? Restlessness, unsure of what you want, what to do, etc. Ayy. I'm getting da feelin' this may have something to do with yer physical well-being, ayy? Now, with the reversed Knight of Cups in the opposing factor, I smell some deceit involved, ayy? Hmm. Well, this is mainly caused by your inability to ground yourself properly and trying to move ahead too fast, ayy? And then there is the reversed Sun in your influences, ayy, ayy, m8, slow down, ayy. Stop trying to walk before you learn to crawl, ayy? Moving on - now, now, what a past! Perhaps you were held down by something - maybe a relationship of sorts due to external influences here and there causing it to fail, baww! However! It seems that you took the initiative to get away from this, which a good thing, ayy! Now now, we go into the present you - dis not lookin' so good, m8. You're holding in too much stuff, being envious of others and superficial in your thoughts, ayy? Try to change this, ayy. Yer need lots of patience, m8 - and also watch out on being too possessive in your nature self, ayy?

Short interpretation; I'm tired, ayy.

Ayy.
>>
Anyone available to do a reading?
What do you need from me?
>>
>>17258559
thank you. I appreciate a lot.

>Doing some deep introspection, thinking of what may come, ayy; das all fine, but don't over-think, ayy?
yes, this is true, and over-thinking is something that comes naturally to me. I don't mean to, I'm just trying to make the right decisions. thank you for the reminder.

>why so lonely? It's almost making me want to pull these swords outta ya and give ye a big hug, ayy.
also accurate. I don't have much of a comment for this one; only giving feedback. also, I could probably use a hug.

>New beginnings related to creativity and such; looks like yer future lad's gonna be a creative one, and the two of you might meet on a new project or such!
this is good news. I've been meaning to surround myself with creative people. I'll keep my mind open here.

>Da advice here is to have harmony - balance in your emotions and all; especially your home though, ayy?
that is the plan. merci beaucoup ! this made me feel better about my current situation.
>>
Jen
Female
Will my health improve?
>>
>>17258621
Thank you so much for the reading. It honestly hit the nail on the head very hard and felt like a wake up call to various aspects that I've overlooked or have blocked out of my mind.

>Restlessness, unsure of what you want, what to do, etc. Ayy. I'm getting da feelin' this may have something to do with yer physical well-being, ayy?
Things have certainly taken a difficult turn, since my hand was recently broken and it's been making college quite difficult to do. It's been wracking my brain, making me rather stressed and affecting my health.

>I smell some deceit involved, ayy? Hmm. Well, this is mainly caused by your inability to ground yourself properly and trying to move ahead too fast? And then there is the reversed Sun in your influences, ayy, m8, slow down, ayy. Stop trying to walk before you learn to crawl, ayy?
I'll certainly try to work on this for sure, thank you. It's really difficult to do, especially with lots of things happening all at once and happening one after the other. But I'll try my best to ease off, take a breather, and do something to de-stress myself.

>What a past! Perhaps you were held down by something - maybe a relationship of sorts due to external influences here and there causing it to fail, baww! However! It seems that you took the initiative to get away from this
That is very true! My past is littered with a lot of rather unhealthy relationships and other various influences, but I've done my best to move on and far away. It has certainly helped me in ways.

>into the present you - dis not lookin' so good, m8. You're holding in too much stuff, being envious of others and superficial in your thoughts, ayy? Try to change this, ayy. Yer need lots of patience, m8 - and also watch out on being too possessive in your nature self, ayy?
Ahh, I certainly plan on working this out. I really wish to better myself, as to not suffer any longer and make it a much better and brighter path ahead of me.

Thank you very, very much again, Anon!
>>
>>17258626
well, now you seem like you have a bit chaos in your thoughts, you think about it a bit too much, so calm down, rest your mind, no worries, let the thoughts come and subside, be still at the center. watch. slowly and subtly water the soil of that you're desiring, beware not too put too much force for this might disturb the growth.
>>
File: 20160123_015831.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160123_015831.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
What can this say about me?
>>
Sorry guys just haven't been feeling it...
I'll get to the queries linked to me a bit late tonight
>>
File: isis2.png (446 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
isis2.png
446 KB, 5000x5000
Whats up everyone. Doing readings.
>>
>>17258803
What information do you need?
>>
>>17258427
bump because im an inpatient fuck
>>
>>17258795
positions are what
>>
>>17258717
Thank you
>>
>>17258803
What was that person like and in what way am I connected to the person?
>>
>>17258815
The kaballah
>>
File: 1453541826722-1901430955.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1453541826722-1901430955.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>17258815
>>17258829
>>
>>17258803
Can I get a soul reading?

Jagga
Male
Sagitarrius
>>
>>17258834
You're the Harmony Maker on this planet, and you have enormous strength to do so
>>
>>17258854
Enlighten me please.
>>
>>17258717
I dunno if you're still here, and I dunno if this will make sense, but I have a follow-up inquiry.

Have I been fooling/lying to myself this whole time? Or am I just psyching myself out over nothing?

Again, thank you.
>>
David
Male
Leo
What can you tell me about my future? Like what awaits me or what will fall upon me. Been feeling worried or uneasy about my future lately in terms of family, love, wealth and whatever aspect. A reading would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17258636
>>17258711

Ayy, yer both welcome, ayy.

Dis' lad wishes the both of you the best!

Ayy.

>>17258795

I'm going to second what >>17258854 said, ayy.

If you're interested in interpreting more, look at each sephirot on the kabbalah; what they represent, and interpret the cards in the respective position, ayy. It also helps to have some knowledge on how the sephirots came to be, and the kabbalah in general. For example, in yer Chokmah and Binah - dis' yer wisdom, intelligence, and understanding. What does the Knight of Wands and Knight of Disks say in this regard? Ayy, there's yer answer.

I have little experience interpreting the Thoth deck, so I can't be of much help here, ayy.

Ayy.

>>17258834

Ayy, they are just correspondence of the tarot to the kabbalah.
>>
>>17258927
My coworker is guiding me. If it's any help, I'm an Aries. I was born on Easter Sunday. 20. What is a harmony maker? Why do people tell me I'm different. I don't want to be special.
>>
>>17258914
you're not lying to yourself. your view is right on (or, mostly close) with the reality of what is.
seek the essential behind the appearances. face the synthesis that should happen in you.
>>
File: rid.php.png (64 KB, 266x500) Image search: [Google]
rid.php.png
64 KB, 266x500
>>17258427
Tenacious anon here, playing the bump of destiny live at a black altar near you

>mfw had a gif for this
>mfw its too big
>>
>>17258803
Ayyllo, how will the date with J go? And how will things be subsequently?
>>
>>17258076
Well i don't know much about these things but
>5'8
>brown hair
>born Oct 15, 1994
>live in Stanton, California
>brown hair and hazel eyes
If you guys need more let me know, i just want to know if i'll ever be financially stable, if I'll ever be with the woman I feel i love, and if i'll ever be someone important.
>>
>>17258936
excuse me, I'm just chiming in. I'm not a reader, but I just wanted to say that you have the privilege of having a mind with lots of depth. things that are simple to you are not so simple to others.
you probably have a lot of dreams and ambitions at this point in time, and you probably are working towards many of them. you understand that the only way to get where you want to be is to move forward, thus making you a much more strong-minded individual than most of the people that surround you. you will try to share this knowledge but sometimes it feels like nobody is listening. it's not that, but only the fact that some may not comprehend details about a specific problem as well as you do, therefore they will find it much more difficult to move forward. keep working, keep looking straight ahead. you will achieve great things; you have the potential to help many.
also, get yourself some water please.
>>
>>17259049
I'm at rock bottom. The woman I thought would bare my children slept with another man, all because I couldn't give her what I should have. I have to sleep in the same bed with her until I can move. When will this get better? I have a strange calling to be the baddest bad ass army Ranger and I think it's my calling. And why must I drink water? What makes you say that?
>>
>>17259066
I asked the deck what my purpose was and I pulled the knight of cups. Can anyone tell me how that correlates?
>>
>>17259066
It's unfortunate when those we put our faith into betray us. sometimes we allow ourselves to be too kind towards others when it comes to judgement. I'm very sorry this has happened to you, but you're only going to come out of this stronger. It will get better when it's over. not immediately, but you know better than I do how to pull yourself through the worst of times. use strength, positivity, and your intuition. you will be just fine. don't let a few bumps in the road discourage you, either. that tends to happen.
also, you're wrong for thinking this woman's actions are your fault. something tells me there are other things she hasn't told you. don't let that eat at you, though. if there is anything, you will always find out in due time.
this is a time when you will find out who else is truly there for you.. also, jesus christ, be careful who you allow yourself to open up to. someone will see you as vulnerable and try to use your words against you.
you make me feel dehydrated and I feel a little headache coming on. so, water.
>>
>>17259090
also, don't sleep in the same bed. I see a chain of events that will ultimately cause you more pain. I hate to say it, but sleep on a couch, the floor, wherever you need to. just not in that bed. it's not worth it.
>>
>>17259090
I don't blame myself for her cheating, I blame myself partly for neglecting her in our relationship. I can be fairly selfish I've come to learn. What do you think she could be hiding? At this point I don't think much else can hurt me from her. We did lsd together 2 days before she told me but I knew before she even did it. And what makes you comment about whom I am open with? I've always been considerably private and only talk to one or two people. People rarely get one over me, but I'll heed your words and be extra careful. >>17259105 my emotions are overtaking me, I just want to still touch her. It's fucked because I do love her, and intellectually I shouldn't even be in her life right now, but it hurts so right. I have a feeling I'll be leaving work in an hour or so only to find him and her in bed. Anyway, what made you reply to me. Also I got a glass of water, just for you.
>>
File: 2016-01-23 11.54.08.png (458 KB, 546x504) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-23 11.54.08.png
458 KB, 546x504
>>17258920

17.465098 : 94.621623

Your future will move towards a singularity of sorts. Facing west, the conclusion - but also a renewal as part of a cyclical action. Not prosperity, but the potential for it is there.
>>
>>17259112
The relationship itself wasn't or isn't a very healthy one. Don't go back to her. It feels very important that I stress that she's the cause of this problem and going to her for comfort will only bring more pain into the situation. I don't know what she could be hiding. She may never tell you. Even so, you'd still find out.
how did you feel during and after the lsd trip?
sometimes when we feel significantly upset about something we are less selective about those we confide in. all I'm saying is be conscious of that please.

it's not worth it, I promise you. this longing feeling, it's unavoidable; WILLPOWER IS KEY RIGHT NOW. I know you have a substantial amount of willpower. I mean do what you want, but remember that every action sets off a sort of reaction and you will end up in more pain if you continue to sleep next to her. the word insomnia comes to mind here too. whether or not that is relevant, I don't know.

There was no specific reason, I just felt like there were things I needed to tell you. It happens rarely. make sure to get another glass of water.
>>
>>17258803

Male virgo, hazel eyes, hipster glasses

Do you see a promising woman in my love life? Also, what about my crush I dont get a chance to talk to?
>>
>>17259105

You're good at this. Are you doing more of these, like this one?

>>17259198
>>
>>17259183
Our relationship is done, I'm sure of that. I have accepted it. And you're right, our time together was fairly tumultuous, but we were inseparable. We tripped before she told me. When we peaked she started crying and I had a hunch as to why. At the 6 hour mark she told me she had a secret, but not before she asked If I kept anything from her. I didn't. I value my attempts at honesty. I knew then, she had cheated I mean, but she wouldn't tell me. Side note, she told me I had an odd way of convincing her I was right and she could never figure out how. She said I was different and at times couldn't tell if I was her guardian angel or a demon personified of some sort. She got me into astrology and even bought me the thoth deck of tarot I read from. Insomnia. She could never sleep if I wasn't by her side. It's always hard for me to sleep without her too. I work graveyard of course, but that's reaching. Willpower is funny. I pray got strength but I feel so weak
>>
>>17258680

Ayy, hey, if you're still here - what's wrong with your health?

I got a really weird feeling when trying to scry you, ayy.

Ayy.
>>
>>17258500
>http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Hello!

Name : James
Query: Am i currently doing everything i should be?
>>
>>17259243

Omg you're still around? Maybe you would like to take this one? Idk I'm just asking everyone at this point.

>>17259198

Go with James if you need a name I guess. (There's a lot of James here though)
>>
>>17259168
I'm sorry, this is my first time that I asked for this here so I really don't understand much. What were the numbers about? And what does facing west mean? What would be my renewal? But potential for prosperity sounds nice. Thank you so much for our insights, I would just like to know more.
>>
>>17259297
not the other guy but i think the numbers are longitude and latitude numbers.
>>
File: z_d1786c5f.jpg (213 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
z_d1786c5f.jpg
213 KB, 1280x640
Sorry stuff came up
I'll start actually doing some tarot readings

Damn I'm having a lot of trouble posting for some reason... 13th try's the charm?

>>17258362
I've given you readings I think, so I hope it's okay if I skip for today since I'm kinda busy and can't be as productive...

>>17258383
It makes you more confident and adult

>>17258406
Something spooky, maybe. Someone else have ya a reading so I'll pass on this one, too..
>>17258413
Favorite bands?

>>17258417
Yeah, I missed it, my bad..

General: Six of Swords and The World

pretty intense possible lives, damn. hopefully you don't choose comfort over Intensity
….
You'll have to begin by cutting out the parts of yourself that are rotten and malign.
You really can't have stuff like that holding you back, holding you down from within anymore

You even admit it yourself consciously, however, you are stuck at the laziness and hopelessness excuse stage...

The scalpel for this surgery is a sort of fed-up feeling. Life's too short to keep on like you have and you'll be feeling that enough to take more and more action Don't worry about judgment and others thoughts so much right now.
To extend the metaphor, that would be you being nervous about what some other doctors thought of your technique during a crucial part of a surgery.

What do you think they do then? They focus on the work, their ability, the task at hand. Many peak experiences are like that, being in 'the zone' and feeling and experiencing every moment very much in it.

Assuming it will soon, no matter what, how do you want your mindstate, your personality to change? What would be better? What's logically between you and that?
So?
what kinda person do you wanna be? Don't answer me though, answer you!
You're the catalyst for your own life..
>>
>>17258427
Final bump
>>
Ayy; love readings up for grabs, ayy!

>name/alias (of you and partner, if there's one)
>gender (of you and partner, if there's one)
>query

Ayy.
>>
>>17259366
salamander
male
love
>>
>>17259366
>Alias Ecstasy freak
>Male
>Query does she love me?
>>
>>17259366
Trev (male)
Where should I be looking for love? I'm ready to move on since there isn't hope left.
>>
>>17259366
Crunches for Buns
Female
Does he want the V?
>>
>>17259366

Oh neat. I'll try this again, then.

James, male

Do you see a specific woman in my love life? One that i'll either meet, or that i should be focusing on currently?

And if you want to keep going, What about my current crush? I sense chemistry but I dont get the chance to ask her out or anything. I might at some point but lord knows how long I'll have to wait. Plus some of our acquaintances are obnoxious. .. any tips there?
>>
>>17259366
5'8
male
Should I talk to her?
>>
>>17259366
Wolfy/None
Female/None
Does Lisa love me?
>>
>>17259366
Jaggatoof
Male
Sagitarrius
Should I bang the girl I've been talking to? or should I hold out for something better?
I know I can do better and she's pretty ugly. she's REALLY ugly. Should I just wait?
>>
>>17259366
Jen
female
will my love life improve?
>>
>>17259366
kira
female
death
>>
>>17259366
HB (Me), CR (Her)
Male, Female
That chance was lost long ago wasn't it? Hell we probably wont ever talk or even see each other again will we? Was there even a hint of her liking me in the past at all and I just watched it implode, does she even still like me now?

It's just a messy situation man.

Appreciate it.
>>
File: fa-039.png (95 KB, 1500x1521) Image search: [Google]
fa-039.png
95 KB, 1500x1521
AYY I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE QUERIES AYY

>mfw

>>17259374

Situation: 10 of Wands
You: Queen of Swords (R), King of Swords, The Devil (R)
Potential Partner: 9 of Wands
Advice: 7 of Pentacles

--

Ayy, ayy, look! Your current situation lookin' real good, m8 - it seems that you've finally made up your mind and decided on something, in regards to your love life, ayy. Now, now, looking at yourself - you're trying to break free of something, ooh! Ayy! That's nice, m8. However! Be careful not to get too detached; I know you're sick of bullshit and being toyed around with; honestly, but at the rate you're going, you risk being too cold and detached from yourself, ayy. Don't do this, ayy? Right! Let's move on to your future potential partner! It looks like she will be a fire-y lass, ayy! She may not be sure what to make of you in the first place, so a good first impression lasts, remember dis', lad! Ayy. My advice here would be to fix yer shit up, m8 - stop being a fuccboi and trying to go from one extreme end to another, ayy?

Ayy.
>>
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

YOURE THE COOLEST READER IN THIS THREAD, AY.

My question is I want to know if there is anything besides SEX in the virgo guys head for me. If so, what? What are his feelings?

Thanks baby xoxo
>>
>>17259334
>>17259334
Hey, thanks! Do you know what these coordinates are and where they lead to? And any more insights on the readings i got? Cause i want more details on what the reading was about. Thanks in advance!
>>
Ayy, I'm doing readings selectively from now on in no particular order, ayy.

>>17259386

Ayy, I'll do the one between you and your crush, if you don't mind.

--

Situation: 9 of Pentacles (R)
You: 3 of Cups (R), 10 of Pentacles (R), The Chariot
Her: 7 of Pentacles (R), 2 of Pentacles (R), 3 of Swords (R)
Advice: 5 of Pentacles (R)

--

Ayy, it looks like... your current situation is caused by the consequences of something you did; perhaps one that made her uncomfortable, ayy. It's not going anywhere any time soon, to be honest with ya, m8. She seems to be going through some shit, ayy, and has some choices to make in that regard. Dis' spread telling me of something to do with relationship, so perhaps a relationship of hers in the past has to do with it, ayy? Heartbreak, in a nutshell, hmm. You, on the other hand, has zero idea what the fuck you want to do, ayy. You think her actions are ambiguous in nature; and may just be flirting as a friend at times. Damn, dis' lass got a good one over ye, m8. However, you're trying to move forward with this - why? Literally why, m8? It's not a good idea at this point, ayy. The takeaway from dis' is that ye should take a step backwards and remain as friends now: nothing good will come out of forcing your way through, m8. I know it sucks to wait, but that's your best chance at getting dis' lass right now; as much as I hate to say this, time will tell - and let her heal. You can be there for her as a friend, lad, but try not to take a boisterous step forward.
>>
>>17259366
DH/KM
Male and Female
Can i get a general reading please
>>
>>17259435
The cards tell me you're pathetic
>>
>>17258427

10 of Cups; The Empress

There's a hunger for intensity that isn't really provided to you in your somewhat normal life...

You're somewhat satisfied when you can exert influence and have some control over things that happen. However, this is a shallow thing, it's a desire for power born from your own insecurity.

Realizing this, you can change to a nobler emotional basic for the drive for power, which is one of your main strengths in this life; it shouldn't be depreciated by disrespect, neglect or simple greed

Actual advice, not vague mystical sounding words:
Ace of Wands and Queen of Disks

These two together say it's a good time to pursue new projects right now, and Alchemy/Art says that your creative side can flourish more in the somewhat further future. I'd say this points t an obvious combination - some kind of work involving both compartmental and holistic view.

For example, working on a song, you can step back and listen, then decide what to change, but it's much better if you can see the big picture while focusing on the parts, and you can then adapt much more perfectedly
Same with whatever projects you work on. Same with life
Oh, and by the way, you're only over thinking social situations because they're so shallow. Find a place where you can utilize this nascent skill for reading people and the feeling in a room...
>>
Look at all these plebs living in a fantasy world, thinking the world revolves around them.
>>
>>17259450

Ah, not sure whether it's the fact I asked a third party whether she's single or whether I had to get assertive with someone for being a dick about one of my past relationships.

Either way, it's retarded. I should just be able to talk to her without the crazy bullshit from people. That's what pisses me off the most
>>
>>17259435

Situation: The Devil
You: 3 of Cups (R), 7 of Pentacles, 10 of Pentacles
Him: 2 of Pentacles, 3 of Swords, 5 of Pentacles
Advice: The Chariot (R)

--

Ayy, well, lass.. The situation -does- indicate sex and some form of ..domination here, m8. Let's start with you - yer too strong and forthcoming, yet has no idea what you really want; you know the end-game, but has no idea the process. Ayy. Yer emotions are in check; well-grounded, and all, ayy; and you're not short of guys chasing after you, ayy? Damn, lass; I'm jealous. Now now, we move onto him.. and - he's uncertain, simple as that. He has choices to make, and is perhaps suffering from heartbreak; trying to fill it with the 5 of Pentacles; courage, resistance, and earnings! Huh. I have no idea what to make of this, lass; perhaps you do. The takeaway here is... you're stuck, either way. I don't see this relationship going anywhere, but I suppose you could flash him your tits or something to entice him. The fastest way to the heart are the genitals, after all.

Ayy.
>>
>>17259473
>>17259477

I don't know what this means. I don't think you do either
>>
>>17259366
Amanda
Female

Is there anyone specific in my future in my love life, is it possible that the girl i have a crush on is the one? (We're both lesbian)
>>
>>17259400

Situation: 4 of Cups (R)
You: 4 of Pentacles, 2 of Wands (R), 8 of Cups (R)
Her: 5 of Cups, 2 of Pentacles (R), 3 of Swords (R)
Advice: The Hermit

--

Ayy, lad. You're sick of this stagnation in the current situation, ayy? Yeh, I'll have to agree with you right here: the chance was lost long ago. Starting with you.. hmm; you're feeling like shit, trying to balance yourself, but it's not going anywhere. You act like you're fine, but it's not, ayy? Damn tough spot to be in, lad. Moving on to her, well... I can say that she had -some- feelings for you, but right now? No, I don't think so, lad; given this spread. The advice here is to think; become The Hermit - shut yourself in your awhile, do some introspection or whatever, dis' seems to be what you need. But don't do this for too long, aight? I'd say in your case, it's best to sweep up the broken glass instead of trying to glue it together. It doesn't seem like it will work out at all, lad.

Ayy.
>>
File: fa-049.png (79 KB, 530x463) Image search: [Google]
fa-049.png
79 KB, 530x463
Ayy. I'm done, ayy.

Ayy.
>>
>>17258424
Past/Present self: The Hermit
Pretty obvious meaning here. Seclusion, not getting out enough or feeling distant from the people you hang out with. Its no longer helpful for you, which brings us to the -

Present/Near Future self: 9 of Wands
Determination, self-assuredness and strength, born simply out of your desire for those qualities, and willpower. A lot of willpower. You're not moving forward enough toward this part, and if you don't achieve it soon, things will start to be pretty dang bad :\
It looks like you can get a lot done when you move into this phase of your personality

You don't really need advice on your current paths/situation, or even a push in the right direction, which I think you realize at a subconscious level. This leads me to think you're after specific information about your future so you don't have to worry about it anymore. .... am I correct here at all

Unfortunately that biz doesn't really work out like that, it seems...
Say for example, I tell you that you'll be more confident. Would then achieving confidence have less meaning, and the confidence itself shallower and more easily shaken?
>>
>>17259335
Thanks for your reading! it was surprisingly really helpful for me. Do you have any elaborations or emphasized points you'd like to make? Either way, thanks!
>>
File: Sleepy_Computer.gif (1022 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy_Computer.gif
1022 KB, 500x355
>>17258501
2 of Cups, 10 of Cups
Idk if you're still here, but it looks very good for your emotional life and even romantic life maybe :0

_________
Doing lets say four or five more readings, see my post here >>17258385 to link to from
>>
>>17259521
Like what's specifically holding you back and what negative feelings have meaning and which don't?
Nah you can figure that out for yourself; that's how it's supposed to be, anyways
>>
File: Kurisu_profile.png (278 KB, 371x480) Image search: [Google]
Kurisu_profile.png
278 KB, 371x480
>>17258385
167cm tall, medium length dirty blond hair, overweight.

Anxious, kind, loyal, introverted, lonesome, and i love computers and tech related things.

General reading/is there anything i can do to support my friend (L)/is there any chance of a future between her and i?
>>
>>17258385
Hey I hope it's not inconvenient for you to give me a reading.

Appearance? I like to wear my brothers leather jacket at most times of the year, and I wear glasses. I'm a pretty average person. Skinny, not tall or short, brown eyes and brown hair. I still have acne despite being 21 and practicing minimally acceptional hygene. I prefer the sharper more successful look(button shirt, dress pants, leather shoes,even a neck tie), but I don't have much attire like that.

As a person, I'm incredibly shy and insecure. So much so that it rubs off the wrong way to people. I'm ultra quiet. I don't speak unless spoken to or feel a great need to voice myself, and I don't engage much with other people.

This leads me my question. All of my life I've only wanted to try and help people. From spending what little money I had for their sake, to trying to take care of their burdens, to trying to minimize the costs they pay for anything. After a bit of self searching and info gathering I've decided I wanted to be a school counsellor for troubled kids.
So my question:
Do I have what it takes to be an effective counsellor and make a change in people?

I guess you can say that I don't have faith in myself at all. I'm wondering if the divine can see something that I stubbornly cannot.
>>
>>17259526
Hey ash if it's not too much trouble could you do my query from the other thread please?
>>17256372
>>
>>17259536
Thanks yo. You're really good at this.
>>
is anybody doing readings?
>>
>>17259560
If ash is too busy for you then I'll do one for you, but I do not guarantee a quality read. Prepare your jimmys if you accept my offer.
>question
>>
File: its adell duuuuudee.png (289 KB, 420x1034) Image search: [Google]
its adell duuuuudee.png
289 KB, 420x1034
>>17259526
Average height male, brown hair, blue eyes. White and pretty scrawny.

A generally nice dude. Likes to joke around a lot, but always tries his hardest to be nice to everyone.

In 3 years, how do you see me doing? Will I at least be doing better than I am now?
>>
>>17259564

Not him, but are you good at scrying and predicting the future? I'm looking for specifics right now rather than general advice (even if the advice is eerily accurate) and not many readers can do that.
>>
>>17259564
Thanks, what info do you require?
>>
>>17259569
I'm am not. Sorry anon.

>>17259572
Oh. Anything you want + a question.
>>
>>17259564
Will i find love?
>>
File: firelink.jpg (647 KB, 3037x1968) Image search: [Google]
firelink.jpg
647 KB, 3037x1968
>>17259573
aries

I have a problem in my eyes, It has been getting in the way of everything. What should I do? Do i have any hope?
>>
>>17259575
You should probably go see a doctor, anon.
>>
>>17259584
I did already
>>
File: 9L9dfVO.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
9L9dfVO.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>17259542
Her course: 8 of Cups, The Empress, 4 of Disks, 2 of Disks
It is time to her to change and become stronger possibly through difficulty. She has to move on from thins she has known for a long time, and hang out with new groups of people and be alone or socialize more; its time that she move to another stage. However if you leave her alone her alone for a while you may be able to be friends again sometime later. Meanwhile, you should be thinking about how you can change, not focusing on someone else, when you have you own deal to sort out

How you can change: The World, Queen of Wands
You have a lot of potential for loss of possibilities. This is good and bad. Well, it depends on how how look at it, and how you use the possibilities to your best advantage

_____,
Ugh I'm getting pretty sleepy and idk how many more of these I can do
>>
>>17259564
Leo, 21
Will I ever be successful?
>>
>>17259598
same anon here, ash if you can do it, please do so, really need advice right now, if you want more info or anyone who can do a reading, please ask, thanks
>>
>>17259574
Lovers reversed.
What does it mean to you, to find love? What is love to you?
Answer that and you'll answer your own question, and maybe find a good solution to your dry spell.

Do you like U2? "I still haven't found what I'm looking for".
>>
>>17259602
Direct your post to his.
Over here:
>>17258385
>>
>>17258385
Emiya Shirou (the guy from fate/stay night)

curly black hair, chinky eyed (dark brown), a bit bigger than the average build

likes to go with the flow, enjoys hanging with friends, having the need to always help out others

What does my future hold? in terms of family, friends, love and success or whatever aspect you can give an insight on. are my current actions bringing me into a better path? Please give details on how i can make my life better if ever, thanks so much ash!
>>
>>17259575
Hmm..
1) stop glaring at bright lights.
2) make sure you're getting your full nutritional value every day.
3) go outside at least for 30 minutes a day. Either spend it walking or something that isn't sitting. Train your senses by exposing them to their natural environment.
4) some things can't be simply divined.

I'm not going to tell you what to do though, those are just suggestions.

7 of cups in reverse.

Lastly. Are you stressed? It would help tremendously if you weren't.
>>
>>17259598
How do you measure success?
Success comes at a price that is never truly clear. It can be a sacrifice, or a a change.(the price, I mean)

Sun=death
Moon=3 of disks
Orientation=Sun

Toil and struggle. That's the price of the success you seek. You can be successful, but will you? Will you?
>>
>>17259646
Remember I say toil and struggle, not suffer.
All this is supported by 8 of swords reversed.
>>
>>17259646

James, 30
Do you see my love life going anywhere? And whatever else related to that I should know
>>
M
Leo
Just want a reading to help decide if I should get a pilot license to fly planes or since I already have a open water SCUBA license, continue taking SCUBA classes? Which one will lead me to success and happiness?
>>
>>17259653

Virgo btw
>>
>>17259657
Whoah I envy your life choices. Both sounds fun, exciting, and fulfilling.
Scuba. If you love being in the majestic ocean.
Pilot. If you want to chase the sun like Icarus.

Both have a sort of equal demand. One demands perfection for your own sake, and the other is for the sake of others.
Either choice I think you'll be happy about it in the end.
>>17259653
I won't do love readings. That should be decided by the members of the relationship. Coming here for a reading regarding an existing relationship(in a general sense) tells me you and your partner aren't working out the wrinkles of the relationship.
That and I'm entirely out of line as I've never had a relationship myself. Ask someone else please. Sorry.
>>
>>17259672

Alright that's cool. Can you just pull a card at least?
>>
>>17259677
You're a funny one.
> the lovers
>>
Deuteronomy 18:

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.
>>
>>17259672
Thanks anon! Glad to hear both options will turn out great. Out of curiosity, did you get a stronger reading/vibe from one? Or what cards did you get?

>One demands perfection for your own sake
I'm guessing this one is SCUBA correct?

>the other is for the sake of others
Pilot?
>>
>>17259687
Actually no cards were used. I have a sunstone, and a crystal I use to represent the moon, and another stone in the shape of an arrow head.
As for vibe, it was the clearest answer. The arrow pointed to moon, which I used to represent scuba, but the stones were close together.
Actually. Go scuba. You're already there.

And yes you are correct.
>>
>>17259686
Anymore passages, preacher? I wanna read more.
Guide me to Christ.
>>
>>17259682

Nice draw. And that was by chance?

Either way, thank you for that
>>
>>17259243
Sorry, I ended up falling asleep

I'm not sure if you are going to see this, but for a little over a year I have had almost constant fatigue, frequent headaches and dizziness, and have gone suddenly limp a few times. My personal doctor says its hormonal, but he once told me food poisoning was hormonal. I went to the hospital about it and they agreed that something wasn't right and wanted to do an MRI scan but that wasn't in my budget.
>>
>>17259699
Chance, faith, coincidence. What's the difference? You ask, and this is what I have.
I know it's unorthodox as a method, but it is the only one I feel comfortable using. It's not the only method, but I change methods based on queries.
>>
File: serial-experiments-lain-o.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
serial-experiments-lain-o.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>17259543
Princess of Disks, Adjustment

Princess of Cups, Five of Cups
Queen of Swords, 10 of Disks, 2 of Disks

Uh damn I'm too tired. All I got is that you should travel abroad...
I'll be around tomorrow for a bit and you can ask then
Sorry only did one shouldn't have said fou or five damn
>>
>>17259702

Ayy, I'm sorry to hear that.

When I was scrying you, I saw a tumor bleeding with swords stabbing into it, and I felt as though I was dragged into a void of sorts. I can go further if you'd like, but that will take some time, ayy.

Ayy.
>>
File: gto.jpg (14 KB, 186x330) Image search: [Google]
gto.jpg
14 KB, 186x330
>>17259706
Go to bed anon. I appreciate you trying, and I'll hold you up to your word.

In all honesty travelling would probably be the best option for me to grow, but I'm scared of being on my own like that. Or am I scared of the responsibility?
Bah. Thanks, anon. :) get some sleep.
>>
>>17259512
Thank you, this was very helpful.
>>
>>17259697
Matthew 6:
5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Do not go to church; pray in secret with faith, humility, and a willingness to change. Accept that HE sent Yehoshua, who is not GOD, and dwell heavily on the teachings. Ask GOD to come into your life.

You all are in this thread practicing divination, so you believe in more than what "the average joe" believes in, i.e. "science is everything", and thus concluding that there is no Spiritual side of things.

Truly GOD loves you.
>>
>>17259697

please stop feeding the troll
>>
>>17259730
I'm actually genuinely interested.

>>17259723
I like what you're writing, preacher. It aligns with a key belief I have. If there is a God then he doesn't care for peoples worship at the church, and would rather hear our individual melodies that we sing to him in private. He watches us in private and sees what we do when we're alone.

Keep going. I assume this is from the Bible? I've never thought of reading one because I fear that the texts have been polluted by revision.
>>
File: 1444191282709.jpg (262 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1444191282709.jpg
262 KB, 1080x1920
Amateur here. I will attempt a few readings.

Please provide the following:
>date of birth
>aspect of nature you feel connected to (might be an animal, type of tree, stream, etc)
>ask your question, or request a general reading
>>
>>17259737
Birth: Jan 2, 1992
Aspect of nature: Woodland Caribou
Question: May I have a relationship reading, please?
>>
>>17259737
I've already had a read from kind anon, ash. Would you mind doing me another in his absence? It's concerns is towards what he said about travelling.
>>
>>17259737
june 4th 1990
Wolf
general reading
>>
Appearance:

6', average build, about 180 lb. Brown hair and eyes.

Scorpio sun, Sagittarius ascendant

Male, 23

Just wondering if I should stick it out at my current job where I dislike a lot of my coworkers but make decent pay, or take the interview I've been offered making similar pay plus commission on sales. I'm pretty good at sales.

Thank you
>>
>>17259737
13/08/1992
aspect of nature: i like forests, conifer forests or nice big trees like oaks, anyway northern hemisphere forests
general reading
>>
>>17259737
July 25
The leaves falling in Autumn
I'd like to know what M really intends for me. We've been dating for a while, but there's evidence to say I'm a toy he feels he can manipulate.
>>
So I haven't been here in forever.
Do the other anons still read? Cheswick, hijinks, and Thoth? I'm curious.
>>
>>17259747
I'm not a reader anon but...TAKE THE INTERVIEW!
>>
>>17259760
I agree with this anon. Take the interview.
>>
>>17259737

Sept 5th 1985
Rabbits, Dunes foliage.

Who or what do you see in my love life? I have two women I have my eye on, an older blonde and a younger brunette/redhead (no i'm not trying to juggle), but the vibe I get from third parties make both seem like a longshot. I'm not sure how I can approach things differently or make either situation take an upturn.

There might be some other options here or coming up but I'm not aware of them currently. Do you see anything or a specific path I should focus on?
>>
>>17259737
Aug 9, 1994
Summer breeze
Will my current actions bring positive change in my life?
>>
>>17259737
March 23, 1997
Bear
May I have a health reading please?

>>17259747
What's the name of the company?
>>
>>17259757
They save face at times probably busy with other stuff as usual
>>
>>17259784

The interview one? It's a high end clothing store that starts with an N.

Currently I'm working for a wholesale giant where human interaction is looked down upon outside of small windows and cultish company functions.
>>
>>17259792
take the interview. you'll be happier.
>>
>>17259787
Ah. Makes sense. I've seen many come and go, so I was just wondering.
>>
>>17259793

Thanks. Does business professional mean I have to wear a tie? I don't have a tie! Lol
>>
>>17259798
yes it does! you'd best get yourself one.
>>
>>17259800
also, stick with dark colors and make sure everything is clean and starched.
>>
File: 20160123_110708.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160123_110708.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>17259800

Well I do but its pic related :s
>>
File: 1444755440282.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444755440282.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1080
>>17259741

Yours was a very interesting spread.
>Past: Three of Vessels (Joy)
You were markedly happier in the past, if not slightly naive. You were more compassionate and trusting toward others, and were much more receptive to praise, new friendships, and love.

>Present: Four of Stones (Protection)
You have endured many hardships since your younger years, and are currently seeking a state of emotional peace. This is, of course, not so easily achieved, and you have begun to lose hope for your future. Whereas before you were relatively happy with bright expectations, you have since become an emotionally guarded pessimist. This has made it difficult for you to form deep connections with others.

>Future: Two of Vessels (Attraction)
It seems that you're in luck, if you're willing to make minor changes in your outlook. Attraction will grow from a subtle spark, perhaps from an existing friendship that you had not considered in a romantic way before. However, in order to connect with another on an emotional level, you must find some compromise between your past and present outlooks. You do not have to be blindly naive, but you also can't hope to build a relationship with someone if you are so emotionally guarded. Even if you have been burned before, you must occasionally take risks if you hope to move forward in life, especially where romance is concerned.

Interestingly, the Four of Stones is depicted in my deck as a fawn hiding beneath large stones, whereas the Two of Vessels depicts a grown buck and his mate, further indicating that you need to grow and become a better, more confident version of yourself before your goal can be reached.

Finally, you were born during the Time of Stones according to the Major Arcana on the Wheel of the Year. This time period is associated with confronting inner demons and dealing with the darker side of yourself. You need to let go of the troubles you keep locked away so you can go on to form meaningful relationships with others.
>>
File: 18nv240ipve0ljpg.jpg (751 KB, 715x3372) Image search: [Google]
18nv240ipve0ljpg.jpg
751 KB, 715x3372
>>17259798
I know nothing about ties anon, but here. Idk how helpful it'll be.
>>
>>17259743
I would be happy to. Please tell me your date of birth and an aspect of nature you feel connected to.

>>17259745
Doing this one now.
>>
>>17259804
: / I don't know about that tie at all anon. I happen to know if you live near a Burlington Coat Factory they can help you get snazzed up for cheap.
if money is an issue anyway. Otherwise, if you have a suit but only a soup tie, just find yourself another tie.
>>
>>17259798
>>17259803
Just don't wear a black suit or red tie
>>
>>17259808

Thanks!
>>
>>17259813
Alrighty!

Born on 13th of January in 1995
The bioms I feel most connected too are these(had a Cherokee find my spirit animal with these):
You don't need to read them all, these are what I connect to the most.

1)There's a soft spot, a clearing, surrounded by trees, and beyond them are the Alps. In this clearing stands a lone tree, possibly an oak tree, on top of a small hill. The breeze is fresh and gentle, and the leaves and grass dance along with flowers slowly.

2)The world is also home to deserts of ice and snow. With howling winds and cold, crisp air. Treacherous mountains and valleys huddle together to break the wind and descend frozen snow upon the base.

3)There are also dark pine forests, with looming mists that obscure the sight. The crawling mist also illuminates the surroundings better than the clouded sunshine. Here the terrain is steadily climbing up and ancient mountain, who's height is unknown.

4)And finally there is a sea crashing upon a rock wall. Relentlessly gnawing at the structure of the cliff side.
>>
File: tumblr_nn8rn5Mjw61qiklr2o1_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn8rn5Mjw61qiklr2o1_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>17259822
On and my question!
What's it that I need to embrace, or let go, in order to free myself and attempt to travel beyond what's comfortable right now?

It's a tall order, and you don't have to do it if you think it'll drain you. I'll understand.
>>
>>17259734
Yes, this is from the bible. Here are some more quotes confirming there should be no churches per se, which does not mean that everyone should keep to themselves and be recluse:

Icons are forbidden( this has to do with taking people's attention away from the material and focusing only on GOD, who is spiritual):
Exodus 20: (the second commandment)
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Deuteronomy Chapter 4:
15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:
16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,
18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth

Rabbi/priest/father/reverend(root of reverend is revere; revering a man) are all the same basically.
Matthew 23:
5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

>>17259723
Here, in Matthew 6, the term "synagogues" can be synonymous with "churches".
>>
>>17259843
Interesting. Kind of how the saying turn the other cheek really means to invite someone to treat you as an equal.

Which version of the Bible are you reading from?
>>
File: 1444871657438.jpg (304 KB, 1435x1184) Image search: [Google]
1444871657438.jpg
304 KB, 1435x1184
>>17259745
>Past: Four of Stones (Protection)
In the past, you have been emotionally guarded and shut off from others. This has made it difficult for you to form lasting friendships. You have frequently been described as a loner.

>Present: Seven of Arrows (Insecurity)
You feel stagnant in the direction your life is taking. You are plagued with feelings of inadequacy, guilt, and fear for the future. This hearkens back to your past, in that your inability to maintain strong connections with others likely affects your confidence and will-power. Everyone needs support, but you are trying to go it alone, and that has crippled you.

>Future: Two of Stones (Challenge)
You will have to face the manifestations of your own insecurities. You perceive yourself to be surrounded by enemies, when this is not necessarily the case. If you continue to treat everyone in your life with resentment, they will either lash out at you or disappear from your life entirely. However, if you are willing to see people in a more positive light and reach out to them, potential enemies can become trusted allies. The choice is yours to make.

You were born during the Time of Arrows, the summer months, and a period of prosperity following the bleariness of cold weather. This time is associated with romance and close connections to others, so perhaps the key to your success is to work on forming and maintaining relationships (not necessarily of the romantic variety).
>>
>>17259737
08/05/90
hawk
career reading please
>>
>>17259847
I am reading from the king james version, put forth in 1611. It is best to go along with references to the original texts, Hebrew in the old testament, and Greek in the new testament. The words all have numbers through "strong's concordance"(google that phrase), with "names" like H1342 for a hypothetical Hebrew word and G... for Greek. Be weary that even the kjv is manipulated to a degree(though it is the closest to truth of all popular bibles), for example, they put in the word "easter" which has pagan origins, and they sometimes choose "translations" that are not of the true meaning, like choosing hell, when the word was "sheol" meaning grave. There are many misconceptions regarding what is truth, and though it is manipulated to a degree, the spiritual lessons are there for sure, and by researching the texts, and by having faith that GOD will guide you, you can come to conclusions.
>>
>>17259882
Use this website to see the original texts (this is at genesis chapter 1):

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/1/1/s_1001

Click on "tools" next to a verse, then on "interlinear" to view the original texts alongside the English texts.
>>
Ok do me

May 30 ,92
>>
File: bous nose.png (233 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
bous nose.png
233 KB, 315x315
>>17259807
Thank you so much for the reading, Penga, this means a lot and I'll certainly look over this reading more in-depth when I get the chance. It's really accurate, as I've had past occurrences that has affected my outlook on relationships. I've been taking baby steps to slowly overcome that and will certainly continue to do so, working on my emotions as well as trust, and hopefully things will turn out in the end. Thank you again for the reading, I appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>17259847
I do not think that is the meaning of "turn the other cheek". I believe that it has to do with not becoming like them in retaliation, to show by example how violence and contention are not a fire to be kindled.
>>
>>17259822
>Past: Three of Vessels (Joy)
You speak of wanting to travel forward, but it seems that you have been very happy in the past. I'm assuming that you are a restless soul who cannot be at peace unless they are striving toward something.

>Present: The Seer
The Seer is an important figure in my deck and is deeply connected to the World Tree. She radiates wisdom and has a thorough understanding of herself and of her purpose. Now is the time to be selfish. Meditate, reflect on your goals, identify what would truly bring you happiness (regardless of the expectations of others), and start moving in that direction. You have a strong will - now is the time to exercise that trait. Go ahead and give in to any longstanding desires you've been repressing. You have a firm enough grasp on your self-control that these vices will not consume you, and may actually serve to open your mind.

>Future: Eight of Bows (Hearthfire)
The Eight of Bows represents strength out of adversity - the bright, warm fire in the heart of a winter storm. You will face a barrage of hardships, but if you suffer through them and maintain your strength of will, you will emerge victorious from the storm and start on a path paved with success and life-long friendships. Be friendly toward those who take an interest in you; while you may not connect at first, these are the ones who will support you on your journey.

You were born during the Time of Stones, and are branded as a Wanderer. Confront the dark, hidden secrets you keep locked within; don't these inner demons suppress your drive to move forward. Rather, harness these warring emotions as fuel for your journey. You are not your past. You will do better.
>>
Ayy, two love readings up for grabs.

>name/alias (of you and partner, if there's one)
>gender (of you and partner, if there's one)
>query

Ayy.
>>
>>17259946

Frost, male

Should I bother with Alicia, female? If not, who else should I focus on, If anyone?
>>
>>17259946
Amanda/Matthew
I'm female, he's male
How do I deal with our relationship and differing views on where it's headed?
Thank you so much, I've been kinda worried.
>>
File: g_24.jpg (29 KB, 400x408) Image search: [Google]
g_24.jpg
29 KB, 400x408
>>17259924
Hey. That hits me right in the feels, you know?

It's true. I'm a very restless soul. I've never always felt that way, but it's what has become of me, and I doubt I understand who I am. That's one of my obstacles of becoming a counsellor or psychologist that I face presently. How am I expected to help others while not being able to really help myself first?
I guess I should be a bit more selfish.

>Eight of Bows
I always assumed things would be difficult.

This is a lot to swallow. Thanks anon.
Are you sure you're an amateur?
>>
>>17259946
Iii.male
>>
File: 1443957063907.jpg (1 MB, 2258x1678) Image search: [Google]
1443957063907.jpg
1 MB, 2258x1678
>>17259749
>Past: Three of Stones (Creativity)
Traditionally you have had an artist's view of your environment. You perceive the world and people around you in an abstract manner, and have taken a relaxed, carefree approach to life. However, your free spiritedness gave birth to carelessness. Your strange trains of thought have led you to do and say things you regret, as your actions are frequently taken out of context. You have since harbored the desire to think the way "normal" people do, so that social interactions come more easily.

>Present: The Stag
The Stag sees things for what they are. Now is not the time for abstract thinking. Now is the time to clearly identify what is wrong, and how you can fix it. Do not wait for some cosmic sign to put your mind and conscience at ease. You are fully responsible for your own actions, and for making reparations where they are due. Be brave; admit when you are wrong, acknowledge your shortcomings, and learn from your trespasses. You are not a victim of the world, you are a victim of yourself. You must identify your faults and work to improve them before you can evolve as a person.

>Future: Four of Arrows (Rest)
Once you have successfully faced and conquered your inner demons and made peace with any you have lashed out against, you will be rewarded with a period of rest and spiritual serenity. You will feel languidly happy and accomplished as you face your future with a renewed understanding of yourself and others.

You were born during the Time of Vessels. It is a period of transition, symbolized by a blasted oak in the center of the forest. The sturdy, old oak was split by a bolt of lightning during a summer storm. This suggests you should let go of old, outdated ideas that have taken deep root in your mind, in order to mature and move on to the next chapter in your life.
>>
Sorry, I'm nauseous now, doing this >>17259963 and done for now.

>>17259949

Ayy, m8 - I've seen you around so much, asking for love readings. I hope this satisfies your thirst for love, ayy.

> Tiwaz
> Gebo
> Hagalaz (R)
> Fehu (R)
> Jera
> Mannaz
> Laguz (R)

Ayy, m8. I see a tiny little bird going through gestation furiously; going thru' station to station with such frustration. I see a brown hair so shiny; almost spiny, ayy. Focusing on this, I see the rune Thurisaz, letting me know you're applying the right force in the right way; however reactive, so watch out for this. Then comes the 8 of Cups, telling me of your confusion and such, ayy.

Now, now, the runes I drew, dis' almost telling me a story, here, lad. Let's see, you're pretty rational here, ayy; it looks like you've given your heart out and is trying avoid the hailstorm that is coming; perhaps a little too much of your heart went out on this lass, ayy? Remember, remember, you reap what you sow - was it good, or was it bad? What were your actions towards her? What were your intentions? I see some confusion involved in here: making the wrong judgments and such, ayy; almost as if you have no idea what to do over here. Ayy. Das normal, lad - it happens in pretty much every beginning of new relationships, so don't pull a long face here, ayy.

Well, moving forward: decide for yourself, lad - hold on, or move on? Ball is in your court. For her attitude towards you, I think she's pretty warm however confusing in her actions; you have no idea how to move forward, she has no idea what she wants. You can either man the fuck up, or nope the fuck up. I'd say, again, the ball is in your court, lad.

Make your choice, and make it soon, lad.

Ayy.
>>
>>17259737
06/22/88
Tree
General reading, please
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17259946
Aridana/Miguel
she´s female i´m male
why can´t we be together already
>>
>>17259973
the past was focking accurate
thanks m8
>>
File: 1444082476251.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1444082476251.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
>>17259750
>Past: Nine of Stones (Tradition)
While you have since deviated from your roots, you come from a family of tradition, and still hold a deep reverence for your childhood teachings, even if you no longer follow these ways of life. Your current relationship is in direct contrast with what you were taught a traditional union should be, and this has struck a quiet yet discordant note in your soul.

>Present: Knight of Bows (Fox)
You are cunning, alert, and wise to the true intentions of others. These solemn traits clash with your innate childlike nature. You are savvy, yet very playful at times, and your intuition is sometimes masked by naive optimism.

>Future: Ace of Stones (The Foundation of Life)
Your outlook will directly affect your future with M. Think of it as a self-fulfilling prophecy: if you approach the relationship from a position of suspicion and mistrust, these latent negative emotions will surely drive you apart. However, if you take things one day at a time and enjoy what is good for as long as it is good, you will be rewarded for your patience and steadfastness. You are intelligent; if there is no clear reason to be concerned, do not invent one. Allow yourself to let go of your overly-analytical nature and let the playful side of your personality take over.

You were born during the Time of Bows, a period of prosperity and fertility. This bodes well for a romantic relationship, but be sure to stay on top of your birth control if you don't want kids!
>>
>>17259910
>>17259964
>>17260027

No problem, thank you for the kind words.

I'm taking a break to wash up and have some coffee. Be back in a few.
>>
>>17260031
Aw gosh, thanks. Pretty accurate, much obliged, friendo.
>>
>>17259963
hi im supposed to replace the divinator whos meant to do your query.

well, it seems like your situation is heading into a dark and foggy region. avoid trying to rouse conflicts, and quick to blame. keep being still and centered no matter what, always try to see the stilllness inside the chaos that might happen. if you'd like to reconcile both views, seek to find something thats higher than both, so you two may get peace.
>>
>>17259737
February 14
Wind
Can you do a love reading?
>>
Anyone doing readings?
Looking for a love one, thanks in advance
>>
>>17259737
12/20/1993
Aspect of Nature: The Oneness/The Whole
Can you give me a general future reading please
>>
>>17259992

Geeze dude, you make it sound cloudy yet hopeful. Is this actually the case or is It just bull?

Idk. I'll shoot a message though
>>
>>17259737
july 22 1992
tall trees
general please
>>
File: 1443932827447.jpg (482 KB, 1920x1098) Image search: [Google]
1443932827447.jpg
482 KB, 1920x1098
>>17259764
>Past: Knight of Vessels (Eel)
In the past it has been easy for you to pinpoint the direction you should take, and travel that path with a clear, focused mind. It is only recently that you've found yourself at an impasse, and you are plagued with indecision - all of which is unfamiliar territory for one who is typically as forward-thinking as you. Despite your quandary, you still have nothing but pure intentions.

>Present: The World Tree
The World Tree marks the end of one journey and the beginning of another. Its roots and branches are clearly defined, meaning that everything is exactly as it seems. The way you perceive your situation is exactly how it is; there are no hidden motives or feigned emotions from any involved. Regardless of how you choose to move forward, there will be a noteable shift in your path.

>Future: Five of Arrows (Frustration)
It seems that you may be trying too hard. If an archer draws his bow with too much unfocused energy, it will veer off in an unintended direction and miss its target completely. This spread implies that the best move may be to relax as much as possible, and diffuse tense situations with humor and light-heartedness. Let things unfold organically and the best path to take will make itself known. Otherwise, if you remain nervous or focus on the situation to the point of obsession, you may end up shooting yourself in the foot, so to speak.

You were born in the Time of Vessels, a period during which old attachments give way to new wisdom. It seems that you will be forced to cut ties with one of the women you are asking about, but will be stronger and better off for it in the end.
>>
I would like to know why everyone and everything just happens to dislike me. I've had such a bad day it's unreal
>>
File: 1444433952563.jpg (3 MB, 3661x2168) Image search: [Google]
1444433952563.jpg
3 MB, 3661x2168
>>17259771
>Past: Four of Vessels (Boredom)
In the past you have been plagued by lethargy and a lack of purpose. You felt unfulfilled by following such a dull routine, and so you decided to make a change.

>Present: Five of Vessels (Ecstasy)
You have found temporary happiness in pursuing your interests. A renewed passion for old hobbies has reinvigorated your soul. You needed to take that time for yourself, to hone your skills and focus on the things that matter most to you.

>Future: Ten of Arrows (Instruction)
The spread seems to be urging you to teach, or be taught. If you were considering going back to school or seeking specialized training, now is the time. Alternatively, if you are confident in the abilities you possess currently, you should extend that knowledge to others, and you will be duly rewarded for it.

You were born during the Time of Vessels, a transitional period of abandoning old ways of thinking for new ways of thinking, and embracing self-renewal. You are doing well enough for yourself, but with proper direction you could blossom into so much more.
>>
>>17259737
03/15/1993
Crows/ravens
General please
>>
How does one divine using beans? I've seen a few methods for simple yes or no questions, but for matters of the heart, it says that casting a specific number of beans gives you an in depth diagnosis into what's going on.
>>
>>17260392

Could someone cast some beans and tell me if I should pursue one of the ones I work with or get back in touch with the one I lost touch with? Lol
>>
fucking beans how do they work
>>
>>17260452
Pessomancy is a legit form of divination bruh
>>
>>17260299

it's just a shitty day, anon. tomorrow will be better.
>>
File: good-vibes.jpg (25 KB, 450x363) Image search: [Google]
good-vibes.jpg
25 KB, 450x363
>>17260299
you will be okay.
>>
Reader Reader on the lurk, please can you give me a read?

Jasmin
Male
Sagitarrius

I will query if someone responds

Thank you
>>
Ded in here
>>
>>17261250
Everyone's in the IRC
>>
>>17259708
I apologise for taking so long to respond. Your vision is disquieting, but I would like you to please go ahead with the reading
>>
Readers, where have thou goneth?
>>
fags and fake ass shit
>>
>>17260359
whoa, thank you so much! spot on, well most of it, i guess i kinda have an idea what to do now, awesome reading! thanks so much again!
>>
File: 845542897-Theosophy.jpg (84 KB, 801x991) Image search: [Google]
845542897-Theosophy.jpg
84 KB, 801x991
doing readings right now
>>
>>17261955
hello. may I have a love reading? is there any specific information you need?
>>
>>17261955
Hi, reader anon. I need to move on, please tell me the path to follow.
>>
>>17261955
Can You give me a soul reading? If not, a general would be nice
>>
>>17261955
Hello, can I have a love reading too?
>>
>>17261955
Tarot or general?
If Tarot could you shoot me a celtic cross? I don;t need meanings, just the cards. If otherwise could you describe the relation of my Heart Shin to tht of the Willpower in the plexus?
>>
>>17261955
I have so much stuff going on, that I'm gonna have to ask for a general instead of targeting just one thing. I hope you can do generals... I'd appreciate it a lot.
>>
Ask your questions in the form of a "Yes" or "No" result.
I will be scrying.
>>
>>17262043
Am I going to have sex this year?
>>
>>17262043
Do I need to go to a psychologist even if I am getting better with my mental state?
>>
>>17261955
Could I please have a love reading too? I'm very lost and unsure of what to do or which direction to go and I could really use some help.
>>
>>17262043
Will I finally be comfortable financially this year? Love the name btw
>>
>>17262050
No
>>
>>17262043
Should I move out?
>>
>>17262043
should i try to contact her again?
>>
>>17262054
No. But you might stay sad.

>>17262056
yes, mildly.
>>
>>17262043
will I get mugged soon?
>>
>>17262060
Probably.
>>17262071
IDK.
>>
>>17262076
no. One of my colleagues says you should be cautious thuogh of someone. It could be nothing but idk.
>>17262071
Although I was leaning more towards "no" desu.
>>
>>17262084
Does my mom hate me? I just need to know.
>>
>>17262102
No. I think she's indifferent to you.
>>
>>17262115
Makes sense. She was always such an angry person. Anyway. One last question, if you don't mind. Are you happy?
>>
>>17262072
thanks, I guess I will go then
>>
>>17262119
No.
>>
>>17262130
Enjoy the sadness, it's a great fire. It can be much much worse. Also much better. Good luck.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.