[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PETITIONING SAINTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: San_Simon_Altar-600x432.jpg (56 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
San_Simon_Altar-600x432.jpg
56 KB, 600x432
Has anyone here ever petitioned a saint ? I'm thinking of doing some work with Saint Martha. Has anyone on /x/ had experiences doing this??
>>
Idolatry
>>
>>17262575
Do you try to be insulting or does that just happen naturally?
>>
>>17262597
What do you mean?
>>
you want to look for a novena for an appropriate saint. say the prayer for nine days and something should transpire. or just say a bunch of rosaries to your favorite saint.
>>
>>17263689
Nine days? It Says you are supposed to say a prayer on that saints day of the week for nine weeks in a row?? Are there different ways to do this???
>>
>>17264363
bump
>>
Try Cuban SanterĂ­a or the original the Nigerian
>>
>>17262597
Huh?
>>
>>17264363
No just pray a whole rosary every night for 9 days. I'm not him btw.
>>
>>17262575
>Saint Martha
She helps around the house and in the kitchen, do you need help cooking OP?
Anyway, prayer to good entities never harms.
>>
>>17262575
Pray for Saint Kek
>>
>>17262575

I met an angel once.

We didn't see them, but we could hear them singing, and the room smelled like burning flowers.
>>
You have to be baptized a Catholic and genuinely believe in it to actually work. And even then whatever you "wish" doesn't have to happen.

It's not a fucking magic spell.
>>
What does the bible say about all this Saint worshiping?
>>
>>17268623
in Catholic dogma at least its not worship (adoration) which is reserved for god but veneration. the saints themselves arent being worshiped nor do they cause miracles, but are rather implored (sort of life a mediator) to intercede on behalf of humans for god

hope this helped if you were wondering
>>
>>17262575
OP you are a fucking idiot. I suggest you get of the Catholic page for Wikipedia and actually hang around a church.

Fucking retard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.