[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when the universe realizes that were aware that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 546.1.jpg (63 KB, 525x396) Image search: [Google]
546.1.jpg
63 KB, 525x396
What happens when the universe realizes that were aware that its self aware?
>>
>>17262290

it farts, yawns and returns to bed. Universe is lazy.
>>
>>17262290
It wouldn't care.
>>
>>17262290
How do you know it's self aware to begin with? Got any proof?
>>
Have you been on social media, or looked at the state of the world? I wouldn't worry about the universe becoming hyper aware of itself anytime soon.
>>
it'd shitpost on 4chan about it and nobody would believe it
>>
>>17262290
>when the universe realizes that
Universe here. Can confirm I'm not that attentive.
>>
Experiences of an abstract intelligence making contact with you.

It has to be careful though, like a human picking up a chick our hearts can stop out of fear.
>>
>>17262290
>when empty space realizes that we know its self aware

The most retarded post i've read on /x/, someone please make a picture of empty space realizing that we know its self aware.
>>
>>17263651
Can't tell if serious... There's a lot of room to be creative with a request like that.
>>
>>17262333
We're all some autistic kid's dream, and he ignores humans because it upsets him.
>>
A sentient creation is born.

IE: mankind.

We are the universe experiencing itself through these bodies.
>>
>>17263651
This my good sir is turning into comedy gold
>>
>>17263673
Literally the plot of Mr. Nobody. Great movie.
>>
>>17263651
you mean the dark matter in that empty space you are talking about?
>>
>another fucktard who misunderstands the double slit experiment
>>
>>17263651
This please I'm on my phone !
>>
File: wellthisisemb.jpg (48 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
wellthisisemb.jpg
48 KB, 1024x1280
>>17263680
Here you go
>>
Above post was meant for >>>17263651
>>
>>17263714
Fuck me I actually felt that way a couple minutes ago.
>>
Yeah, I've been thinking about this. I'm starting to think that all of this is just some kind of experiment or that this is just a movie
>>
Plus when light passes through the first slit, it passes through as particles and doesn't turn into waves until the second slit has opened
>>
>>17263691
Ate 5 grams of mushrooms and watched that movie. Changed my life.
>>
>>17263956
Oh wow. I can only imagine what that was like.
>>
>>17263966
Interesting. It was my second time trying the mushrooms, and I ate them and just picked the movie on a whim. Took me on the journey of my life. Had to watch it twice to make a lick of sense though
>>
>>17263714
>universe is mildy socially awkward British man
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.