[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy Woods Experiance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: Creepy Walk in the Woods.jpg (5 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
Creepy Walk in the Woods.jpg
5 KB, 323x156
Goodnight /x

My name is Maxwell, and I had an experience in the woods this night. Around 7 my family went into the woods by my house to go owling.

We followed a prebuilt path that went in a circle. Everything we going rather well, we even got to see an owl. But after that something happened.

I felt as if we were being watched, always from behind. Every time I would turn around I would sense there was something just around the corner. The woods seemed to bend around that area every time I looked back.

I would also hear the sound of breaking twigs, or the occasional crunch of snow. But nothing would ever show its self. We got back to the car safely. And I was stepping in, I looked back down the path. I saw an outline of something, it was large and lanky and was humanoid. It cocked its head, and retreated slowly into the woods.

Any idea of what this is would be really helpful. People in my family heard the twigs and snow, and also felt the presence. But only I saw it before we left.

Also creepy experiences in the woods in general.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>17261903
Probably just a loch ness monster, ignore it citizen.

General region in the world would be helpful for anyone trying to give you an answer
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.