[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone rationally see plants as divine. San pedro/ mescaline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: 5trico.jpg (70 KB, 640x399) Image search: [Google]
5trico.jpg
70 KB, 640x399
Anyone rationally see plants as divine.
San pedro/ mescaline in general my favorite for "soul work". Mescaline is a very calm, controlled, entactogenic easy on the mind ect.
Mescaline for me personally has the best vibes comparred to lsd, mushrooms ect.

San pedro and its relatives are all interesting to experiment with. Its very cheap and easy to obtain, and its legal.
>>
>>
File: iuouioo.jpg (13 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
iuouioo.jpg
13 KB, 279x181
>>
File: mescaline_by_c0ral.jpg (82 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
mescaline_by_c0ral.jpg
82 KB, 900x675
>>
File: 2cb pill.jpg (52 KB, 334x299) Image search: [Google]
2cb pill.jpg
52 KB, 334x299
2cb is one Im really curios about, hearing how its a easylly controlled trip

"2C-B was synthesized from 2,5-dimethoxybenzaldehyde by Alexander Shulgin in 1974. It first saw use among the psychiatric community as an aid during therapy. It was considered one of the best drugs for this purpose because of its short duration, relative absence of side effects, and comparably mild nature.[2] Shortly after becoming popular in the medical community, it became popular recreationally. 2C-B was first sold commercially as an aphrodisiac[3] under the trade name "Eros", which was manufactured by the German pharmaceutical company Drittewelle.[4] For several years, it was available as tablets in Dutch smart shops under the name "Nexus"."
>>
If you see plants as divine, then you need a relationship with them. They aren't whores, they prefer not to be consumed by strangers when they grow for you, or someone else.

But that's just my experience with Talking with solanaceous greeners. Things that can't be taken away. But allies can become harder to find if one boasts. They are for the wise to administer in secret, according to all traditions of plant worship, or downright sorcery if you talk cacti and mushrooms, save a few. (I love you reishi) And sorcery is not to be preached openly, for it causes bad spirits to find you. Really. I grew a tamarind tree once and it died after I asked the internet about it. They don't like roving spirits and that's what the internet is.
>>
>>17261759
Did some hawaiian baby woodrose, not enough i guess.
Had a light visual black and white trip. I was seeing an infinity of 3d grid with a blinking eye in the center of each square. but nothing much.
The side effect is your body is really really heavy wich is not very enjoyable.

So divine maybe, is divine to me what's show you what's beyond the veil. All the gears that make the cosmos working.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.