[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evening la's Why haven't you given up on physical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: 397154131313.jpg (78 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
397154131313.jpg
78 KB, 500x667
Evening la's

Why haven't you given up on physical "reality" yet?
>>
lol. Robitussin.

you're hard, kid.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqUmMCb4r-U
>>
>>17261109
Kid? Listen up JR. I'vm a 14 ton freighter headed straight for your asshole.
>>
>>17261106
I have. I'm waiting to kill myself on god's terms.
>>
>>17261106
Now this brings back college memories. Mix that with some shots of Vlad vodka and you'll have a great evening.
>>
>>17261147
I drank 3 of thos bad boys
>>
>>17261138
is that mc pee pants?
>>
I remember eating 40 capsules, puking, and then having a really pleasant trip.

3\10 experience; would only do again if desperate for a trip
>>
>>17261106
Fellow robotripper here. Do not do Robitussin, it will fuck you up and leave you nauseous for an entire day. If you're desperate, take the pills because this shit does in fact disassociate your consciousness
>>
>>17261164

yes, mc chris played mc pee pants and hesh on sealab
>>
>>17261169
bruhburh ive done DXM before

I just drank 3 of those babboy think maybe 8oz 12 oz a piece
>>
File: 43ddDwa.jpg (42 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
43ddDwa.jpg
42 KB, 533x594
>>17261106
taking 3 tabs of L tonight.
What is reality
What is real is what you choose to be real.
>>
Why not just invest in extracting some DMT? Way better trip and doesn't annihilate your liver.
>>
you guys realize that they took all the shit that got you high out of robotussin like 10 years ago right
>>
>>17261182
this is my favorite meme
>>
Because I was able to get a decent job
>>
>>17261176
I took about 1 and a half of those pill packages then smoked some weed. Was on Cloud 9 and shit didn't even feel like it was real anymore
>>
Most fucked I've ever been is this shit and about a g of meth. Wtf is reality anyways basically.
>>
>>17261180
I know that's a better idea, but DMT is nonexistent in my area, and being the hardest drug to get is Shroom. Sucks living in an illegal state
>>
You retards really drink that shit straight from the bottle? It's easy to extract the DXM first, you know.
>>
>>17261244
I tried explaining this once, and an anon asked whats the point then called me retarded

If they wanna drink all the extra gross shit let them
>>
>>17261270
Teach me senpai
>>
File: 1368162767138.gif (2 MB, 319x293) Image search: [Google]
1368162767138.gif
2 MB, 319x293
>>17261270
>Sees pic of Dmt extraction on /b/
>2 scared to save it
> References it every time its brought up
>thinks he knows what hes talking about
>....
>>
>>17261106
How mundane and boring do you have to be to abandon reality completely in favor of your shitty narratives?
>>
>>17261278
>Dmt

>even being a part of the convo

>implying I'm talking about anything other than a simple coldwater extraction
>>
>>17261287
DXM is even gayer!
DMT is at least a real drug.
>>
>needing outside sources to trip
>not disassociating almost constantly with only your brain
who else /mentally ill/
this is /x/, should be half the board
>>
>>17261283
s'more like depressed la'
>>
>>17261244
How to extract
>>
>>17261106
DXM always gives me the best spiritual experiences out of all the dissociative/deleriants/psychedelics I've done, but like why in fucks name would you drink the syrup? I mean I guess it's healthier cuz it only has the DXM and guaff n no antihistamines but the syrup always fucks my stomach up I just stick with the 411s and take a box or two with a kpin to combat the ataxia. Im gonna go buy a box...
>>
>>17261297
Gonna sound odd, but dxm actually helped me when I was unmedicated. It probably had to do with the euphoria and then the total lack of feeling after. Damn, I used to do this shit every day for like a year :^(
>>
File: Delsym_Extraction.png (922 KB, 1510x1243) Image search: [Google]
Delsym_Extraction.png
922 KB, 1510x1243
>>17261338
>>
>>17261375
Delsym doesn't taste bad like robotussin, though. Just chug it.
>>
>>17261389

>I want to leave behind reality with DMT
>ew wait robitussin tastes yucky nevermind

you gigantic fucking child
>>
>>17261375

Instead of a fucking straw poke a hole in the bottom right above the sediment line. Mfw.
>>
>>17261375
this doens't help the fact that its still incased in the plastic that prevents it fomr the hting

so I could drink 10 oz of Delsyum and be 2 g dep?
>>
>>17261394
Implications. I never said anything about DMT and I'm not wrong in saying that robotussin tastes awful. The fuck are you even on about?
>>
>>17261394
DMT IS NOT DXM FAG
>>
>>17261106
Dont be a pussy 1gram of DPH NOW!
>>
>>17261389
>>17261394
It's not about the taste for me, just the syrup is so heavy n nasty feeling, like I just swallowed oil. The guaifenesin also make me nauseous as fuck, I'd rather not vomit while I'm tripping.
>>
File: Benadryl_SPIDERS.jpg (14 KB, 190x178) Image search: [Google]
Benadryl_SPIDERS.jpg
14 KB, 190x178
>>17261406
Hope you like bugs and all of your worst nightmares coming true
>>
>>17261407

That you are drawn to the idea of distorting reality but are afraid of the taste of the substance you'll use it for. That you want a different reality but are so hopelessly anchored in your own that you can't even get past 10-seconds of pseudo-grape flavor in order to get there.

Or, if you can't manage those many words at once, that you're a gigantic pussy.
>>
>>17261106
Because I would literally eat my own vomit and start coughing blood before I drink a bottle of that cherry flavored putrified shit.
>>
>>17261406
I drank a 5oz bottle of the stuff last night after not trying DXM in probably 6 years. I was on a high 2nd or low 3rd plateau. Not entirely disassociated but I had vision flanging pretty hard.

>>17261426
You can buy delsym without guaifenesin in it.

>>17261432
>be 16
>kek erowid
>you can get high off of benadryl?!
>take 15 pills
>talk to my parents all night but they keep vanishing
>spiders form from breathing walls
>absolutely no positive feelings
>wake up next morning
>feel slow mentally
Pretty sure that shit gave me brain damage.
>>17261438
What? I'm saying that people could just put up with the psuedo-grape flavor. Robotussin is effective but tastes terrible. But thanks for the internet peer pressure. I'll most definitely change my ways now so I can be cool for you.
>>
>>17261422
>1 gram DPH

I've only gone 550mg before, and it would give me these weird split-second moments where all my muscles went slack at once and I started falling, then I regained control and caught myself before I'd really dropped at all.

And my entire short term memory would vanish periodically, even in the middle of sentences.

I'm scared to go for a higher dose.

Also, I've never hallucinated on DPH, more than some crazing/lines on smooth/uniform surfaces. Doesn't really seem to be worth the sides.
>>
I just take a good amount of Benadryl.
>>
>>17261176
>DXM
Hahahahaha fuckin fag. Just say cough syrup. People are gunna laugh anyway when you have to explain it.
>>
Anyone here ever binge on tussin and experience dxm psychosis? That shit is def paranormal. I have talked to several anons who have experienced it and it all shared similar qualities. Thoughts of feeling like a god or second coming of jesus or something, believing you are capable of telepathy or feeling thoughts/ emotions, paranoia of government agencies or secret societies after you, feeling of being one with the universe and everything inside of it. I swear when I was experiencing it my meditations where so fucking intense. I wound up in the looney bin after a 2 week binge of experiencing what i previously stated and wasn't back to normal for a month. I saw auras, was able to think in much different ways, solve complex math problems, all sorts of weird shit. It was almost like what people who have had khundalini experiences described, those symptoms are the closest thing I have found to it.
>>
>>17261432
oh jesus christ i laughed so hard at that picture because that's entirely true :(
>>
>>17261488
>just say cough syrup

There are cough syrups that are just Guaf and acetaminophen, so that's not entirely accurate. Gotta let people know what to look for on the box, and what will kill them.
>>
>>17261515
No shit, but it's still cough syrup. DXM is just a mask for people who are to afraid to say they get high off syrup. It's not like I've never gotten high of some tussin, but I know how to call a spade a spade.
>>
>>17261510
>>17261510
I've never seen insects on benadryl.
I did see the ghost of my dead dog though.
>>
>>17261529
It's not always a mask.

I'd rather say acetaminophen than Tylenol and Guaf than Mucinex, because I like being precise about anything medical.

Usually when I say Dex or DXM, the next thing I say is "you know, that shit in cough syrup that makes you see stuff", if the person I'm talking to doesn't get it.
>>
>>17261140
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17261565
Bruh, it's ok to say you use cough syrup to get high. As ok as saying you use anything else to get high I guess.
>>
>>17261375
what is step 8?
>>
>>17261375
this doesn't work

use agentlemon method on the dextroverse

yes it's way more work but if you actually want to fucking trip it's worth it
>>
>>17261106
>Why haven't you given up on physical "reality" yet?
Because I fucking love a challenge and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna be the very last entity to escape the universe.
>>
I have, I'm just waiting for the hale bopp comet to come back around so I can exit my vehicle.
Classmate Fanody ready to be beamed aboard, Scotty
>>
>>17261106
That's not the way it works, OP
>>
>>17261857
yes it does work retard, I used to do this and put the powder in capsules. Ended up blacking out once and haven't touched it since
>>
ketamine is where its at, gentlemen. it's magically uplifting, a truly positive mindfuck and scientists claim it helps with depression. true fact in my experience.
>>
>>17262666
the devil loves special k
>>
>>17262678
well I guess I've found my soulmate after all. :')
>>
>>17261106
because I have a job and a stable mental health
>>
>>17261106
More like rub muh back ahahahaha
gottem!!
>>
>>17261529
Some cough syrup has codeine not dxm.
>>
>>17261154
>>17261147
fucking 9 year olds
>>
>>17261375
don't you know everyone on /x/ is autistic and will actually do this?
should've thrown bleach in the mix so they would've died. it's a shame they're still alive
>>
>>17263391

It's still safer than all the old men semen that seeps into your ripped and abused asshole.
>>
>>17261106
Iblis, stop shilling faget
>>
Why don't you just do DMT or high doses of LSD or at the very least research chemicals you fucking babies.
>>
>>17261106
>robo
lol step up kid
>Why haven't you given up on physical "reality" yet?
Because im not some whiny little cunt who wants to waste his life away in self loathing, only able to have some feeble sense of happiness when I'm poisoning my bodily functions.
I know middleschool sucks OP, but you have no fucking clue how good you have it.
>>
>>17261147
Didn't they put something in it to make you puke now?
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 245x206
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born anew, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 3:4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter a second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 3:5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God! 3:6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 3:7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born anew. 3:8The wind bloweth where it will, and thou hearest the voice thereof, but knowest not whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. 3:9Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? 3:10Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou the teacher of Israel, and understandest not these things? 3:11Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that which we know, and bear witness of that which we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 3:12If I told you earthly things and ye believe not, how shall ye believe if I tell you heavenly things? 3:13And no one hath ascended into heaven, but he that descended out of heaven, even the Son of man, who is in heaven. 3:14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up; 3:15that whosoever believeth may in him have eternal life.

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-asv.html
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 285x177
3:16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. 3:17For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him. 3:18He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God. 3:19And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil. 3:20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, and cometh not to the light, lest his works should be reproved. 3:21But he that doeth the truth cometh to the light, that his works may be made manifest, that they have been wrought in God.
>>
>>17264029

Don't do research chemicals. Certainly don't treat them as lesser than LSD. Research chemicals are dangerous.
SWIM took like 2 tabs of a research chemical, thinking it was LSD. Experienced tripper, took LSD many times. Then SWIM blacked out and started seizing, then laid still on the ground not saying anything or moving for hours. SWIM apparently almost died and has no recollection of what happened.
Research chemicals are dangerous and can kill you. LSD can't. Remember that.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.