[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clairvoyance/Vision thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: octopus art.jpg (70 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
octopus art.jpg
70 KB, 500x707
It is been a while since i made one of these threads, so let's go again:
Ask an idiot clairvoyant anything
Again i ask for other cursed fellows to tell their tales of knowing what no one should.
I don't promise telling anything from the future because that is not how my visions work, i just see glimpses of what will happen to me, and not to the world.
>inb4 op can't prove it
yeah, i can't, so i ask you, how could i prove it?
>>
Please tell me what you see in me.
>>
>>17260659
I don't see you and i am not that kind of clairvoyant
>>
I feel a strong female energy around me, can you tell me who she is and what she wants?
>>
>>17260653
What is the black wave thing its inside me
>>
>>17260694
Then what the fuck is this thread for
>>
>>17260653
Why are you full of shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIxk2TMR7zs
>>
>>17260710
>this thread can't help my faggot problems so it isn't worth it
Man, i'm trying to find people interest in knowing the future and people who had already and share experiences.

>>17260701
>>17260704
I am not a circus gipsy, and even if i was, what is the sense on you guys asking that through the 4chan, how the fuck would someone feel the energy adn say what it is. It is like asking for a doctor to feel your neck tumor through the internet.
You guys need to understand, these threads that say they can feel your energy and tell your future just with your reply, they are 99% bullshit
>>
>>17260715
because i'm cosntipated

everytime, after /x/ become this fucking plane of rp you can't try to have a nice conversation about paranormal stuff anymore, and if it is not the fucks who can't understand the thread or accuse us or rping, it is the mods who delete the threads claiming that it is not paranormal, or it is not about creepy images like the rules say it should be.
>>
>>17260748
Cosntipated? Do you even spell, bruh?
>>
>>17260727
>Ask an idiot clairvoyant anything

Sorry for not being at your level
>>
>>17260810
Haha, nice irony, i say "idiot" because i can't control my visions, and because i'm an idiot
>>
My mouth is damned. I say nasty things and they actually happen. It made me isolate myself for quite a while.
I know when people will fuck each other up. But I can't say anything. I know when my dad will pass and this kills me from the inside knowing we will not have made amends no matter how hard I am trying. I saw some people's deaths.
I see in advance when friends will betray me and others. I see when people lie to me. And everyone is lying all the time. Usually I don't blame them, I see they are first lying to themselves. I've had feelings I can't explain. Sometimes my dreams are emotions, and not pictures. Sometimes I read people's minds, I'm really good at finishing people's sentences and knowing what people want better than themselves.
I'm a really compassionate person and so understanding it's easy to walk all over me. Most of the times I feel sorry for how damned we all are. I know, feeling sorry sucks...can anyone help?
>>
>>17260885
how long have you been able to See?
what kind of things do you See, and how do the visions (or whatever form they take) manifest?
>>
>>17261392
The first vision was from something around my 7 years of age, they manifest as sensorial movies/cutscenes of some sorts. I am in my body in the future doing something, i am not controlling, but i can feel everything i would be feeling. It can also be in third person but when that happens i lose the whole sensory part and that just leaves me with vision and hearing, normally i can see myself (all the times actually). The visions seem to happen more often while i'm in depression or when drink coffe, idk witch because i normally do both at the same time.
>>
>>17261610
I smell shite.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.