[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What study course is best to achieve next-level things in this world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1453564275343-434827977.jpg (399 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1453564275343-434827977.jpg
399 KB, 3264x1836
What study course is best to achieve next-level things in this world?
>>
Medicine
>>
>>17259650
Biology, but in secret.
>>
>>17259647
Theoretical physics.
>>
>>17259661
???
>>
>>17259662
Will physics unleash superpowers upon the world?
>>
>>17259701
Depends what you mean by superpowers.
>>
>>17259791
Uninhibited strength; unlimited running.
Body stuff
>>
>>17259812
No, there is no science for human feats.
We don't even understand health, you think we can teach you how to establish the best base form?
You do recognize how science works, right?
When you plot points on a graph that evaluates anything, we simply cross out the outliers. Anything that does not closely conform to the intended demographic.
>>
>>17259664

CRISPR-cas9 motherfucker, do you speak it? this shit is going to change everything.
>>
>>17261122
That's not how science works. It isn't appropriated for "demographics" that doesn't even make sense.
>>
physics then get into financial trading and make millions then you can do whatever
>>
History and Strategy.
Once you've learned to free your mind, everything else is easy.
>>
>>17259647
>next-level
Well, see, if you were looking for something a bit beyond the ordinary, I'd have endless answers for you. But no, you had to ask the hard question. It had to be next-level stuff; things this world wouldn't have any way to know. And on top of that, you're asking for the *best* way to go about it. As if the future can be known without merging the next-level thing into this level.

My advice would be to work together; collaborate. I don't expect someone who asks your question to have the innate creativity necessary to actually get anywhere with your "study."

Actual genius is like playing darts. It requires lots of failure, pain, practice, and mistakes. Most people can't stand the experimental nature of knowledge.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.