[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you shared your paranormal, UFO, or conspiracy obsessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: eNeCzlD.png (678 KB, 610x816) Image search: [Google]
eNeCzlD.png
678 KB, 610x816
Have you shared your paranormal, UFO, or conspiracy obsessions with anyone, /x/?

How'd it go?

Personally I'm married to another /x/phile, and a member of the local UFO / "truther" group. Anybody I'm friends with at least knows about my believing. I do not share my views at work as I'd almost certainly be fired
>>
didn't go well. usually I was "hallucinating" because of the "drugs"
>>
>>17257709
premonition, clairaudience, telepathy...
only seemed to fuck up when I said something
>>
>>17257701
That Jew is fucking ugly. How are these Jews able to pull girls 4 points higher than them.
>>
File: laughing at you.jpg (168 KB, 871x681) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.jpg
168 KB, 871x681
>>17257755
>he doesn't even want to believe
>>
I'm an open minded skeptic
I pull so much flaky ass you wouldn't believe
>>
>>17257701
Dear lord she used to be so hot.

I curse time more for the losses of Gillian Anderson than the losses of my own.
>>
File: andstill.jpg (111 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
andstill.jpg
111 KB, 499x750
>>17257755
>How are these Jews able to pull girls 4 points higher than them.
$$$$$$

>>17257787
>Dear lord she used to be so hot.
She's still hot tho
>>
>>17257816
yeah she's a milf but i liked her better when she was just ilf
>>
>>17257976
are you me
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.