[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it contradictory to believe in both God and extraterrestrials?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 181x182
Is it contradictory to believe in both God and extraterrestrials?

He would have had to send a bunch of Jesus' to all the planets with intelligent life so he could die for all their sins. That sort of sullies the sacrifice, if you ask me.
>>
>>17257674
>sullies it
Nah, it is true that Jesus comes to many different planets.

I think it's an excellent dedication of Love that he caters to every being. big or small.
>>
god or christian god? two entirely different things
>>
>>17257674
With the vastness of both space and dimensions, no I don't think you will be offending anything. It only makes sense in fact. The offenders are people that happily believe in nothing AND parade their ideals around as if they are better people for it.
>>
>>17257702
The one that wouldn't hesitate to strike down pretentious faggots such as yourself.
>>
Jesus only came to earth to die because only earth fell.
Angels are any extraterrestrial life forms that are sided with good, there are multiple species from multiple planets.
When some of these beings sided with Satan they were bound in this system.
>>
>>17257674
I believe in all gods, and i believe in aliens

its only contradictory if you believe in creationism 100%
>>
>>17257674
>Is it contradictory to believe in both God and extraterrestrials?
Only to Christians.

>He would have had to send a bunch of Jesus' to all the planets with intelligent life so he could die for all their sins.

Bg 4.7 — Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion – at that time I descend Myself.
Bg 4.8 — To deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I Myself appear, millennium after millennium.
>>
>>17257741
That's actually a cool explanation. Either that, or The Lord expects us to invent near-impossible technology to voyage out and spread the word to the ayy lmao's.
>>
>>17257674

Even if God and Jesus existed, the story of Jesus is relative to our planet. It's a singular experience. Who's to say that "God" hadn't had a separate plan for other civilizations? Nothing is a carbon copy.
>>
>>17257674
What if an alien race had a religion where, to them, our "God" was the equivalent to Stan?
>>
>>17258034
Satan*
>>
>>17257674

Well that's assuming their Adam and Eve damned their entire species, like ours did..
>>
>>17257674

Gov't, popular culture and the Pope himself are leaning towards answering your question with:

>"No, it's not contradictory at all."

Here:

http://www.timetobelieve.com/2015/09/ets-in-jewish-mysticism/

(Video)
https://youtu.be/qhnoIYyxYzI
>>
>>17258833

there are plenty of other offshoot videos which indicate that these 'extraterrestrials' constitute the narrative that most groups are going to be pushing soon!

i.e. if there is an overwhelmingly amazing happening in the skies, even if it is purely a religious one, they will claim 'aliens'.

>inb4
>that scene from Colony
>episode 1 near the end

>also inb4
>the 5th wave movie
>>
Aliens are fallen angels, look at them, they are cold blooded, large black eyes, its more related to devil, i think
>>
>>17257674
Why in fuck do you....people...insist that "god" has to be the Christian god?

I'm dead serious, that invalidates you as objective thinkers. Why does god have to send Jesuses everywhere? Just because you're so narrow minded? No! Get a grip on reality. For fuck's sake.
>>
>>17257674
>That sort of sullies the sacrifice, if you ask me.
That's a very arrogant way of looking at things. It's like saying that your parents love you less just because you have some siblings.
I don't believe in this stuff, but even if there were a thousand more jesus' on a thousand other planets, it wouldn't make our jesus' sacrifice any less important
>>
>>17258933
Also, this. I mean, there's so many things wrong with the idea.
>>
>>17258908
You're on the wrong board if you want people to have a grip on reality, mate
>>
>>17258939
I'm just asking OP to have a grip on himself. We haven't even gotten to "reality" yet.
>>
look man
the sun is the nucelus of a cell
were literally inside of god

if we exist aliens could exist

and i could prove it but i wont
for example though:
1) divide the temp of sun 10,800F by the size of the galaxy 998,000 lightyears = 101F
2) stack all 8 planets on top of eachother in photoshop, set the opacity of each to 100/8 (13%).. the resulting color is a dark brown, like an asian or a really tan californian
3) an article 2012 says scientists prove the average color of the universe is off-pink

theres more but nobody gives a fuck really

infact i would say the reason its 101F and not 98.6 is she has a bit of an infection (aliens), or possibly if you average out the water temp of the ocean or something else.
>>
>>17258054
Our entire species?
That seems a little cynical.
After all, what would all these retries be for?
Continue?
>>
>>17257674
>Is it contradictory to believe in both God and extraterrestrials?
In theory, no. Some theologians even say yes.
>He would have had to send a bunch of Jesus' to all the planets with intelligent life so he could die for all their sins. That sort of sullies the sacrifice, if you ask me.
Not really. Uniting fallen nature with Himself in Hypostatic Union may be a singular event, or it may a sacrifice of love on every planet. Some of those races may not be fallen, or they may have another "deal" with God.
In the end, it's irrelevant. Until we actually find aliens and ask them about their religion, it's just theological speculation, on par with various theologians, starting with Augustine to speculate about the state of various dog-headed people, fair folk, and other humanoid cryptids that were rumored to exist in the dark corners of the Earth.
>>
>>17258908
We use words to convey ideas.
Ideas are more immaculate than words.
Words always lose.
Ideas don't.
Sacred texts are words that don't lose.
Religion, Christianity, whatever, these are just modern human words to describe ideas.
Sacred texts step further towards teaching.
Not just those reverted by Christianity, but all texts.
God is literally the easiest word for us to use to describe the concept of a maker.
'I' may be a contender, in the future.
>>
>>17258961
Nothing here answers my question. Calm down, sober up, think first, then type.

THINK...then type.
>>
>>17257674
The extraterrestrials are privvy to the secrets we are still in the dark on.
>>
>>17258964
OP here, I asked a simple question. I have no earthly idea why you're sperging out on me.

It's unfortunate that you are a tripfag - why highlight your disability in such a way?
>>
>>17258908
As an example,
To defeat your statement, I only have to say that you are a hypocrit because the connotations you associate with the concept of 'god' & 'jesus' have limited you from evaluating the entirety of what their concepts may entail, both in the context of this discussion, as well as universally.

You see?
>>
>>17258974
>OP here, I asked a simple question. I have no earthly idea why you're sperging out on me.
Funny, because I explained it clearly : bizarre focus on Jesus.

>>17258974
>It's unfortunate that you are a tripfag
I don't have a trip. You're an absolute fucking retard. Period. Whatever else in the world, you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>17257674
No point in responding to this dipshit thread anymore. OP just proved he can't think, at all. Not a sane, mature or intelligent person. Can't even distinguish nicks from trips. 100% pure retard.

/thread
>>
>>17258985
Your defeatism is showing.
>>
>>17258979
I don't understand why you sit on here like a weirdo, flailing your limbs around angrily, waiting to ambush someone who mentions God.

>YOU BETTER NOT BE TALKIN' ABOUT JESUS

I never once said I believed in anything, so you can simmer down before you break a sweat and flood your couch.
>>
>>17258948
How do any of those prove that we're living inside of a god?
>>
>>17259026
It doesn't.

But to believe math works, you first have to believe that absolute values exist.
Which is true, but not in counting.
The truth is that the closer you try to determine the value of anything, in reality, the less absolute that value becomes.
Wholeness & nothingness exist.
But quantity is an illusion for the living.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x342
>>17257674
I smell heresy
>>
>>17258858
this but not quite this. If we're talking Christianity-wise, the aliens would be either angels or demons... Likely the latter. The Bible references the Nephelim, which are expanded upon in the book of Enoch; sons of God (high ranking angels) which were driven to disobey God to descend to Earth because of dat human lady ass, essentially. The hybrids they spawned were the giants seen in stories across the world. "Mighty men which were of old, men of renown". I think somewhere in the so-called "book of giants" it's said that Gilgamesh was one, though I don't know anything of the book, whether it is reliably useful or not. Enoch itself is questionable enough sometimes...

There is a passage in Revelation I think which says "and the latter days will be as the days of Noah". Some have taken that to mean that the Nephelim will return - to aid the false prophet (which if the "black pope" prophesy is to be trusted, is the current pope) and the antichrist (who fuckin knows) in decieving the nations with lying signs and wonders. Makes sense in the framework of Christianity... Whether it's true or not, guess only time can tell.
>>
>>17258933
I wanna meet Chronenburg Jesus
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 241x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 241x357
All humans are one family. Those who are not of our family are not human. Amen, amen, we say to you: Let them not test our forbearance.
— Epistle of Peter and Cornelius to the Centralites, 6:11
>>
>>17258985
go suck a big alien cock
>>
>>17257674
God created everything why would it be contradictory?
>>
File: image.jpg (488 KB, 830x1112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488 KB, 830x1112
Wrong
>>
>>17257674
There are so many people on earth itself who dont know about jesus, senpai. He died for their sins too, they dont need to explicitly know about it.

I guess thats how it goes kek.

hara hara mahadev!
>>
>>17259167
So we have already won.

Lost one never.
>>
>>17257674
>He would have had to send a bunch of Jesus' to all the planets with intelligent life so he could die for all their sins.
He couldn't be arsed to send a Jesus to Asia, Europe, Australia, or the Americas. He sure as shit didn't have the budgetary leeway to ship Jesus to other planets.
>>
>>17257702

God and the gods are two different things.

Because the Pagan gods of the Pantheon have their own Father and Son.

And the Christians have their Father of all Beginning.

The problem is when the Pagans try and fool the Christians into following their Father as God.

Because then you end up worshiping an Alien as God.
>>
The Anunna / Elohim gods came down from the heavens.

They were just aliens that came from outer space.

They made us out of a Primitive Primate Humanoid that already existed on the planet.

That is not Creation, its Manipulation.
>>
>>17259492
>not reading the bible properly to see that god was seen as plural for much of the old testament and one decided to fuck all the other ones over with the 10 amendments.
>>
>>17259502

I read the Sumerian tablets and I know that Anunnaki or Elohim is Plural. It is sometimes used singular also.

Because the god of the OT was Yahweh or the Anunnaki Enlil. But the Father God of the OT and the NT is not the same

Enlil wanted to keep us away from the fruit of the tree of life, which is why he kicked us out of the garden of Eden.

But Jesus wanted us to have it, this is why he tried to give us the Eucharist at the Last Supper.

Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Sumerian Tablet

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!

message from Enki to Anu:
Adapa by my seed to an Earthling woman was born! So did the message from Enki say.
Likewise was Titi by another Earthling woman of my seed conceived.
With wisdom and speech they are endowed; with Nibiru's long lifetime they are not.
The bread of long-living he should not eat, the elixir of long life he should not drink.
To live and die on Earth Adapa must return, mortality his lot must be,
By the sowing and shepherding by his offspring on Earth satiation shall be!
>>
A cloud covering a what...
Exodus 13:
21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night

Exodus 14:
19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:

Exodus 14:
24 And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the LORD looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians,

Exouds 16:
10 And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud.

Exodus 19:
And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD.

Exodus 19:
16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

Exodus 24:
15 And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount.
16 And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud.
18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

Exodus 34:
And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD.
>>
>>17259497
yes, some early hominids were manipulated 6000 years ago, but not for the misled purpose you are being led to believe by lucifer.
>>
>>17259507
Wow, those annunaki sure were assholes.
M-muh long lifespan!
>>
File: the-golden-calf-idol.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
the-golden-calf-idol.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
Moses went up to the Mountain and got the Tablets of Destiny from Enlil.

These are called in Sumerian Mythology the ME's

They are rules and plans for all of Civilization.

But when Moses came down the Mountain he saw that his people were worshiping an Idol of a Golden Calf.

This was an Idol to Marduk, because he is the Solar Calf and he was the god of Egypt as Ra.

Moses went into a fit of rage because he saved his people from the slavery in Egypt but here they were still doing worship to the god of that land.

This is why he smashed the tablets.
>>
>>17258908
>goes from the attack on polite discussion about perception of how God is viewed

>to attacking the perception on Jesus via a magnitude only what one could expect from a namefag

>still comes to these threads to flail anger and distract conversation
>>
both are the same thing but misinterpreted
>>
File: Last Supper.jpg (12 KB, 352x143) Image search: [Google]
Last Supper.jpg
12 KB, 352x143
>>17259520

Yea and the Pagan Romans and Jews are assholes too, because Jesus was going to give us all the Eucharist which is the Fruit of the Tree of Life.

Jesus was gonna give us the gift of Eternal Life, but they Crucified him because the old gods dont want us to have it.
>>
File: 1439332781116.jpg (146 KB, 700x442) Image search: [Google]
1439332781116.jpg
146 KB, 700x442
>>17259524
mod fuck off

NOT PARANORMAL

nobody even knows what the fuck your talking about

modernize that shit

we dont call them serpents we call them reptilians
we dont call them angles we call them triangles
we dont call them sin we call it sine wave / mind control

the tablets that were smashed had shit about reptilians

god might even be a repto
consider that one? you are what you eat
>>
>>17259534
sorry my demon made me post that
idk what any of anything means...i cant read the english of the bible anymore
the ayys changed the language too much
>>
File: PROMETHEUS_WETA_VFX_01.jpg (349 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
PROMETHEUS_WETA_VFX_01.jpg
349 KB, 1400x700
>>17259516

We were made to Appease the Revolt of the Igigi.

Because they said the Work was too hard for soo few. And they rebelled and burned all their tools.

Enlil wanted to Sacrifice the leader of the Revolt Geshtu-e and intimidate the other builders into going back to work.

But that is when Ea Enki came up with the Idea to make us to take over the hardship labor.

It was Enlil who insisted that Geshtu-e be used for the DNA needed to make the first hybrids.
>>
>>17259524
>Moses sperging out because an indoctrinated people were indoctrinated
Legit leader of men.
>>
File: dero.jpg (29 KB, 364x300) Image search: [Google]
dero.jpg
29 KB, 364x300
>>17259549
so basically the plot of ghostbusters II?
or mosquito blood fell from the moon and those stupid frogs swam in it and now they are TMNT from the ooze and can turn invisible and the mosquito men made them men and now master shredder/dr frankenstein owns the world and ninja reptilians and battletoads do his bidding.

FUCK YOU DERO FAGG E.T.S

thats as far as i got
any biblers got ne more?
>>
>>17259524
The Age of Taurus, Enlil as ruler.

Followed by Age of Aries, Marduk.

Then by Age of Pisces (now coming to end), Jesus.

And now, Age of Aquarius, the water of life.
>>
File: 7364488456_d83c0e96b7.jpg (45 KB, 400x196) Image search: [Google]
7364488456_d83c0e96b7.jpg
45 KB, 400x196
>>17259561

Art Imitates life.

ghostbusters II, lol

Prometheus the director of the Aliens movies understands.

He calls the Builders the Engineers.

They are the Watchers or the Igigi.

Deep within us is the Essence of a Rebel. Because he was used in our creation.
>>
>>17259566
yea prometheus was good
>>
>>17259566
Reason being, we should not abandon such ties to being a rebel. We have that in our spiraling serpent of DNA. Our cyclic AMP. To forget our resistant nature is to forget why we are truly here, to provide the resistance of our "Manipulators", who manifested us into this state. Which, Jesus accepted and as well, provided us with opportunity of godhood, through the Eucharist mentioned prior however was crucified by the Roman caliphate of Jewish blood. Thus, we are stuck here for what seems like an eternity, trying to break free from the grid placed by them all these years. And technology has a huge helping hand in the act of separation, the Grand Deception claimed by illuminists and discordians alike. They want us to fall prey to the virtue of virtual reality, coming faster than we think.

Look on The Economist 2016 cover. Last year's was just a playwright to the entire year of financial and economic events, constructed by the Rothschilds during the Bilderberg convention. Quantum computing will be possible this year, as will VR. The pope is also shown with a figure highlighted beside him, and that is the supposed Antichrist. Resist such temptation, and one will be rewarded in the end. This is not a joke or shitpost, but take it however you will.
>>
>>17257674
I heard somewhere that there is a metaphorical reference to aliens in Ezekiel, but I've never read any of the bible except Revelations, 'cause I thought it was interesting. Might be worth a look
>>
>>17259561
the boondock saints is my creation myth movie dude
>>
>>17259566
What is misinterpreting mythology with a modern lens?
>>
If you're mormon then you believe in both
>"worlds without number have I created"
>>
>>17259589
This.
'We' build computers with logic gates that are translated as 0s & 1s.
Yes & no.
But our reality, our dimension, involves an entire spectrum.
We will lose all progress by submitting to the digital existentiality - the illusion lies in its own superior form of diversity. Our means of creating VR is endless because its base values are so much more simple.
We cannot ascend our own reality the same way the characters in our video games cannot possibly grow out of them.
But their idea can become prevalent, and supercedes their own existentiality - like cosplay, writing stories, etc.
We must assume that we have the capacity to have this sort of impact on our maker(s), who will always be foreign to us.
>>
>>17257674
What if other planets didnt sin?
>>
>>17258034

>What if God was the equivalent to Stan?
>>
>>17260943
Your wrong you know.
>>
>>17257674

Why would it be?
>>
>>17259589
Hmm anti christ lets think about that. Someone whom offered their soul to IT and in returned took away everyones life after death and that aint what happened. Think about star wars the greys were biological clones used to control everything. Whom ever had the largest clone army would win. Area 51s mission was to assist and take over OHKs clone army which OHK was losing control of. Lucaly I gave the greys free will and now they fight for me.
MIB
>>
What if the different planets are like different saved games for God and that's why there are so many of them that are so different. Maybe he gets bored and then just moves on to another one... maybe that's why no one's actually spoken to or had contact with God since the old bible days. He just got bored and made a new world and forgot about us.
>>
>>17262233
That's quite a statement for such small words, anon.
But you are no less a product than the consumables we buy. I don't blame you. You can defeat anything, even your own thoughts.
>>
>>17257674
Look man. The 'God' of the Bible in the Old Testament was aliens. It was aliens with Noah and the Flood, it was aliens guiding Moses. People like Moses did think it was the true God though at the time. But now he obviously realizes they were aliens. It wasn't the 'true' God / Source / whatever you wanna call it.

I hope that this doesn't upset you but Jesus was just a human being like us. But he was at a way higher state of consciousness than us. He was connected to what people call 'God'. But the thing is... we can all do the same, you just have to put in the effort. These aliens that have been watching and controlling humankind for hundreds of thousands of years are the same 'God' energy as us. Their 'God' is the same as ours. The aliens that watch over us are at a higher consciousness / vibratory level than us humans. But us humans are slowly increasing and will eventually become aware of who we truly are in this universe, becoming more connected to 'God'.
>>
>>17257674
extraterrestrials are the demons, according to my fundamental pentecostal prophetic (ie, idiotic) parents
>>
>>17258948
wow, your grasp on biology and physics (and probably reality) is just so fucked

do yourself a favor and stay on your meds
>>
>>17258961
ideas are limited by the minds that think them up
>>
>>17259497
Where does this idea that Anunna and Elohim are remotely similar come from?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.