[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been drawing these symbols
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Drawings.png (3 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Drawings.png
3 KB, 640x400
I have drawn these symbols pretty consistently whenever I let my mind wander. I remember doing it since I was little, and they always seemed to have a meaning I just couldn't get. I have come to see them as a set of symbols for me, but I wonder if you guys can tell me the meanings if they have any.
>>
Enoch ian. John dee. Google it
>>
>>17257583
I use to sign drawings I did kind of like the middle one but without the circles.
>>
hm...

Also to be fair the one to the right often times, when not drawn with a mouse looks like Gal.

Also yeah, They look like it but what's with the dots? And why are all my 4 year old drawings filled with this, and eyes?
>>
File: IMG_0297[1].jpg (761 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297[1].jpg
761 KB, 2448x2448
For your viewing, hand drawn versions from my latest batch with time stamp.
>>
>>17257583
Nice doodles fucknut do you draw alot of cocks too? I think you do.....yea you probably draw alot of penis
>>
It kind of looks like some penises swirling together, possibly means you're into penis?
>>
>>17257846
>>17257955
The fact that you two idiots saw penii in this says a lot more about you than it does op
>>
>>17257583
Do something productive retard, You aré Not Special
>>
These are modified swastika, you must be possessed by a Nazi ghost
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.