[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Santeria? Symbols on window?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>Human and animal bones, including nine human skulls, were discovered at a building in Compton on Friday, according to law enforcement.
>>
>>17256705
STRAIGHT OUTA HELL

seriously, look at that window. They are probably legally sourced, but ooh occult and skulls, gotta be a crime
>>
>What is google?

http://abc7.com/news/9-human-skulls-found-in-compton-building-law-enforcement-says/1170373/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-17-37-36.png (847 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-17-37-36.png
847 KB, 1280x800
>>17256830

>(310) 884-9220
I dare someone to fucking call
>>
God the solo in the Sublime song sounds so good without being too verbose and out of reach to hobbyists like me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-17-38-23.png (947 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-17-38-23.png
947 KB, 1280x800
>>17256812
>Palo de Mayobe
>The main practice of Palo focuses upon the religious receptacle or altar known as a Nganga or Prenda. This is a consecrated vessel filled with sacred earth, sticks (palos), human remains, bones and other items.
>>
>>17256705
Chaos is begin to grow
>>
Seems legit
>>
>>17256705
Those are veves from voodoo eschatology.
>>
>>17256705
That should be legal.
>>
Damn this rustled my jimmies, it is 100% legal to own human bones in the United States of America. Shot you can buy a skull off of amazon for fuck sake. I'm guessing some dumb ass Christian went into the store or lives near and called the cops because it was too spooky for them. Skulls aren't cheap but now cops will have their dirty Mitts all over thousands and thousands of dollars of property.
>>
>>17259748
If by "dirty mitts" you mean "sterile rubber gloves" then yes, you're right.
>>
>>17256705
that are voodoo veves in the window, right?
>>
>>17257188
I AINT GOT NO CRYSTAL BALL
>>
>>17259767
By dirty mitts I mean profaners of folk magical traditions and spooked bigots. I'm sure the store owner will get the skulls back....maybe.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.