[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Cryptids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: mothman.png (3 MB, 2000x1946) Image search: [Google]
mothman.png
3 MB, 2000x1946
Post your favorite cryptid / undocumented creature sighted on numerous occasions, and try to give a reason why.

Don't make up some retarded monster and bullshit about all the "sightings", if I can't google the cryptid's name and get ample results, it doesn't belong in this thread.

Pic related, Mothman is one of the OG cryptids, really eerie thinking of it as some sort of harbinger of doom, considering its been associated with appearing before disasters like the collapse of the Silver Bridge.
>>
>>17256616
sorry ive got nothing to add anon, mothman is my favorite too, because aesthetic and the harbinger shit. although the wendigo comes in a very close second for me, the native american lore speaks for itself in my opinion, also i like the habitat that its said to dwell in.
>>
God.

That motherfucker scares the shit outta me. The shit I heard about him is kinda crazy. Talkin planetary devastation and shit.
>>
>>17256656
The idea of people lost in the wilderness turning into ravenous killing machines after resorting to cannibalism is fucking terrifying
>>
>>17256691
i know, isnt it great
>>
File: Sundberg Storsjöodjuret bl.jpg (353 KB, 700x994) Image search: [Google]
Sundberg Storsjöodjuret bl.jpg
353 KB, 700x994
The Jersey Devil. The alleged sightings are extremely consistent.

I believe there might be something to the Mothman aswell. All those bullshit sceptic explanations "it was just a owl" are so laughably bad.

Storsjöodjuret - "The Great-Lake Monster" here in Sweden has been reported sightings for over 200 years. I remember a news story as a kid in the 90's were a group of no less than twelve adults had seen something that made them extremely upset. The attached picture is a painting by one of the witnesses. It could perhaps be a unusually big cat fish.
>>
File: tumblr_mzfpocVb9m1t25bsqo1_500.gif (512 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzfpocVb9m1t25bsqo1_500.gif
512 KB, 500x258
>>17257691
And then when that person dies the wendigo spirit latches onto another person, or at least in theory.
>>
>>17257943
What is that from, holy shit
>>
>>17257943
REC 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8-OQhZk7Hc

It's the shit Quarantine stole from.
>>
>>17257980
Damn, I keep putting off watching the sequels
>>
>>17258062
No excuse to put it off now.
>>
>>17258075
it looks too spooky
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.