[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >unknown age, but around 3 or 4 maybe 5 >nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1449792551121.jpg (79 KB, 800x1201) Image search: [Google]
1449792551121.jpg
79 KB, 800x1201
>be me
>unknown age, but around 3 or 4 maybe 5
>nothing but darkness
>see many pictures of an older me with my older brother
>photos of me and my familly start to show up and pass trough my eyes
>everything is still dark
>out of fucking nowhere feel like i woke up
>im on a classroom
>in kindergarden
>teacher says "Are you ok?"
>dont fucking know what to do
>what am i
>where am i
>who am i
>just nod slowly
>some time goes by
>classes end
>a woman comes to pick me
>dont fucking know who she is, nor where she is taking me but i feel safe with her
>shes my mom and i didnt knew that
>some years later
>my parents are taking photos to my brother and me
>one of those photos were one of the images i saw when i "woke up" in the kindergarden
>scared as shit

so, can someone explain me what the flying fuck was that? im 20 now and yet i cant find an explanation
did i saw a revelation? anything important? the begining of my life or what?
>pic unrelated btw
>>
Maybe you're a "walk in". Like that ass just got fully savaged by an uncle or some shit and the bodies previous owner was like yeah fuck this. So you're like waiting in the reincarnation line and a spot opens up and why the fuck not.
>>
Some weird extreme depersonalisation is my guess. Sounds intense!
>>
>>17256496
You were 3-5 you just fell asleep in kindergartedn and had a weird dream. End of story.
>>
Had something like that happen to me as well when I was 11ish? Was in a fight with a kid in the guys bathroom at school, had him on the wall guarding his face, and I just kinda...I want to say became myself? felt like I just woke up from being remote controlled my whole life before? IDK kinda weird, most people dont care when I talk about it....so it goes here as well I bet.
>>
>>17257057
well, then that makes two of us
[spoiler] im op [/spoiler]
>>
Passed out in 7th grade one time. Spent what felt like hours in blackness watching a screen with catastrophy after catastrophy playing out. Eventually woke up with the whole class being freaked out and a goose egg on my head where I hit the desk. Have seen the future in dreams before as well OP. The sea of unconsciousness is very deep and equally as strange.
>>
>>17256496
>be me
No
>>
Finally a thread for me! I've had it happen twice before.

>be 3-4 year old me
>laying on my back in my bed in my room, hands clasped neatly on stomach, staring out window to my right
>have strange feeling of "waking up", like not being remote controlled anymore and being in control of my own body for once
>first actual memory, remember nothing beforehand
>hear strangely familiar woman's voice
>get up to look out open bedroom door
>see woman down the hallway in the kitchen, talking about something to someone
>realize she's my mom

A few years pass by, have a childhood with memories, but I mostly feel like I'm just floating through.

>be in fourth grade
>sitting on the carpeted floor of my classroom near the door
>have same feeling as I did when I was younger, with nothing remarkable happening to cause it
>afterward, continue to "float" through life

>17256669
What is this being a walk in that you speak of?
>>
My first memory, I think I was 3. I woke up in the morning with no idea who I was or what was going on. Walked in to the living room of my house and saw a woman who was my mom, don't know that I realized it at the time though but definitely trusted her as you said. Makes me wonder wtf was going on before that and why that was the day I was conscious of my actions and forming memories. Even at the time I didn't remember anything from the day before.

But who knows most of our memories are fabricated by our brains anyways, but I feel like that one has been around for a long time.
>>
>>17257057
I know the feeling, pretty sure it has something to do with the brain having a surge of self realization. It can happen during moments of shock or usually during early stages of life I THINK. That's really just me blowing stuff out my ass, don't know for sure if there is an explanation for it but if I had to guess i'd say something like that. I had the same instance happen when I turned five, it was during my birthday and I sort of had this weird feeling of being conscious beyond what I was, might have just been memories being sewn together well for the first time in my life allowing me to grasp the concept of reality. But yeah, weird stuff and feelings.
>>
>>17256496
So you have no recollection of life before that? Can't you talk to your family to know how you were prior to that event, maybe something happened which might have caused such an episode of dissociation?

Fascinating stuff op
>>
This reminds me of something happening when I was maybe somewhere between 4-6. I don't know hwt to really describe it, but it was like my life prior to that specific night flashed before my eyes, and in less than a second, I was conscious. Ever since then, I could actually form and have some memories. It could be just the long lapse of time between, but prior to me being six years old, I can't remember a memory.

After that, I remember me going up to my mom and telling her about what just happened, but I think she simply brushed it off and shortly went to bed(it was dark outside, so it was probably around bedtime).

I swear though, this actually happened by what I can recollect.
>>
>>17259831
OP here
Well my parents told me that, i used to be more active before, like you know, fucking running arond like a leprechaun in drugs, but since that day i became way less active and less sociable
They also told me that i gave no fucks about an old PC they had, but after that i started to have interest on that "strange square thing" as i desribed it
>>
Not really related but when I was a kid I used to have these episodes in which I'd be completely fine one moment and would feel completely disconnected from myself the next, like I just forgot who I was until that point. But it'd pass and then everything was alright again.

I remember one time being in the playground and suddenly looking at myself from the distance and seeing this woman I suppose was close to me take me away. I had some other episodes like that in which I'd project myself into someone else and seemingly look at myself from someone else's eyes. I don't really understand why/how I did that though.
>>
>>17259831
My mom used to brag all the time that I was such an outgoing child, would talk to everyone, but once I "woke up" I became very introverted. Not an extroverted bone in my body.
>>
>>17260619
this happened to me but i think the "waking up" is related to a response to trauma
>>
>>17256496
If legit—and I can't stress this part enough—if legit then yes, it was the moment your perception made the jump from prototypical organism to real person. You can into existence at that point. You are a new soul. It was a realization, but it was just that: You realized your power to exist as yourself.

It wasn't really an "awakening" though. That's on another plane of conception entirely.
>>
>>17262411
>You came into existence at that point.
Fixed.
>>
>>17262411
So you're saying that the previous soul left the body, and I took over? How is that possible?
>>
>>17263831
No. Your soul formed at that moment. There wasn't anything there before but the pieces of you that'd yet to form a coherent soul. It's an organic process, basically like being born but with a soul rather than a body. Pretty cool event overall.
>>
>>17256496
I had the same fucking thing happen to me around that age! I'm pretty sure I was 3 because I was still in pre-school. I don't remember seeing an older me though, for me I was like I had my young life flash before my eyes at the speed of light then slow down to real time. It felt like I was skimming through the years to get caught up and then I just came to in my Mawmaw's kitchen.
I said out loud, "wow I grew up fast" and my Mawmaw replied "you sure did!" And laughed.
>>
>>17263851
Then why did it seem that it's so common? What causes it to be belated compared to normal people?
>>
>>17263921
Metaphysics was never set in stone. I'm still not sure why disparate beings experience time the way they do. Hell, I don't even understand my own ability to slip through time. It's nothing short of a miracle that we can perceive the same basic reality between the two of us, not even counting the seven billion other souls out there.
>>
>>17263926
Thanks for the insight, brother. :)
>>
>>17262411
OP here
well... thats pretty logical... i guess i can live with that
thanks for answering my, quite literally, question of life because as i said, i wanted to know what happened to me that day since... well that day
>>
>>17264366
Yeah I hope my answer isn't disappointing. I see it as a remarkable thing without comparison, personally speaking. Even being nonchalant about it is a beautiful thing to me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.