[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does the Law of Attraction work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Aang_and_Guru_Pathik.png (112 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
Aang_and_Guru_Pathik.png
112 KB, 333x250
How does the Law of Attraction work?
>>
>>17253767
It doesn't! Ya derp
>>
>>17253767
basically just a fancy way to say you have to think about what you want to do.

Nothing more than that.
>>
>>17253767
you keep thinking about shit so you keep your mind ready to go after that shit when the chance comes up.
>>
File: file.png (95 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
file.png
95 KB, 250x250
>>17253767
It's just one of the many unexplained miracles in life.
>>
>>17253785
>>17253792
These
And also, in general, if you are attracted to something, that something else may also be attracted to you, making it seem coincidental and magical when you and what you're attracted coincide, even though it isn't
>>
>>17253819

I get what you're saying I think but

>magical
>coincidental

Pick one
>>
>>17253850
Magically coincidental?
What I mean to say is that it seems inexplicable, random or lucky
>>
im attracted to my mom and she's always around... so it does work... thats why i've got a permanent bone though.
>>
Act like a tard

Get treated like a tard
>>
Basically humans are made out of magnets and because of this things stick to our hands
>>
I find it funny how people are willing to believe in aliums, stupid shit out of the bible like traditional "demons", succubus, and other things, but THIS is just too mystical and woo-woo to take seriously.

You can read up on synchronicity at least before you come in a thread sounding like a dismissive shitdick. "Meaningful coincidences", regardless of how coincidental, can still be beneficial. If you just write it off because "hurdur da sekkrit" then you're a moron.
>>
>>17253767
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" was his response.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

the law of attraction is what lets you choose the roads you travel and where your life will go, as far as i think i understand it.
>>
>>17253932
Sorry to hear that man, must be tough.
>>
>>17253767

>good or bad things happen because of positive or negative thoughts

If you're raped, you were asking for it.
If you're poor, you were asking for it.

Some of these hippie girls on facebook are some of the most vile pieces of trash. Fuck you Hilary.
>>
>>17257046
>i summarized it this way, therefor that's what it is
No.
>>
>>17256917
thats a clever analogy
>>
visualize action
actualize vision
>>
>>17253767
its a bullshit motivational technique.

its based on the observation that, the more attention you pay to something, the more you will notice that thing, and for desires, the more you will notice ways to achieve that thing.

it also has a placebo/ positive reinforcement aspect, where you might start believing its possible more than you have before

it states that, if you pay more attention to the object of desire, you will attract it into your life. really, its closer to you being attracted to that object.

this doesnt mean it wont work. if you believe the object will come to you, you might have more success than believing you will do more to go to your object.

give it a try, be impressed with the results, have an epiphany, imagine all the amazing things you will achieve, keep trying it, be less than impressed with the results, then continue on without it.
>>
File: Jan-17,-2016-18_05.gif (67 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Jan-17,-2016-18_05.gif
67 KB, 300x250
>>17258274
Spoken like a true, low level pleb.
>>
F (newtons) = (m1*m2)/R(metres)^2
>>
The Great Architect designed our Universe to be Observer Created.

That means he made all the laws for the Universe and set it in Motion.

The laws of Quantum Observation are his laws that he laid out and we only discovered them.

He made us to be his Builders.

Its up to us to Finish the Great Work.
>>
>>17258274
Certain truths within this fact.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.