[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried to post this on here earlier and it got posted on /tech/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1440903769796.jpg (58 KB, 625x419) Image search: [Google]
1440903769796.jpg
58 KB, 625x419
Tried to post this on here earlier and it got posted on /tech/.

Okay, so I just had a very strange dream. Anyone care to help me sort out its meaning?

>be different person
>still male and white but different name, physical features, etc.
>while RL me is in law enforcement, dream me is a low life
>work in a warehouse
>tall skelly dude who giggles to himself a lot offers me a new drug
>I ask him what it's called
>skelly dude says it's called "mindplate" and it'll fuck my shit up
>he hands me a tightly rolled joint
>my head feels fuzzy, but nothing happens
>continue going about warehouse job like nothing happened
>all of a sudden I realize I can move things with my mind
>I freak out
>start showing coworkers
>no one cares
>blonde coworker tell me to stop being such a little bitch
>I think to myself "that's not a normal response, wtf"
>something is wrong
>I feel dizzy
>I feel compelled to say "PULL ME OUT!"
>I feel an invisible hand yank me backwards
>I open my eyes
>I'm still standing with skelly dude, joint in hand
>"told you it'd fuck your shit up"

This whole process of going about working just to notice something was off and yelling "pull me out" to restart where I was with the skelly guy continued over and over for about five or six times before I woke up on my bed in sheets of sweat.

Mindplate, not even once.

Also, what the actual fuck?
>>
File: 1445029846321.gif (492 KB, 500x203) Image search: [Google]
1445029846321.gif
492 KB, 500x203
>>17252606
It was just a shitty dream.

Yes, you can "wake up" from dreams and still be in a dream. It is just a transition, like flying through a mirror or television set in a dream and the scenery changes, just more mundane. You are worried about nothing.

De-stress your life to a greater degree than ever before. Meditation, creative writing, anything just do something to let your mind out of the cage you have built it.
>>
>>17252606
sounds like the stress of your job is getting to you
>>
Maybe wondering if the grass is greener on the otherside, Mr. LEO?
If you decide to go Breaking Bad about it, just make sure you think up the brand names for your drugs while you're conscious, I don't think MindPlate is going to rouse the interest of avid drug users.
>>
>>17252814
Kek
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.