[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good ways to defeat Satan? Not just the deities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
What are some good ways to defeat Satan?

Not just the deities associated with Satan, how do we destory the aspect of this reality that is destroying the relationship between humanity and divinity?
>>
>>17252518
You cannot destroy your opposite, just accept that you are as much God has Satan, enjoy being the devil and god at the same time, behind the light there is always darkness.
You experience this every day light and darkness.
Embrace it and overcome it.
>>
>>17252525
Nah man, like actually destory the existence of the forces contrary to God.
>>
>>17252529
Well then you'll have to destroy God first.
>>
>>17252533
That's stupid, said kill Satan not God. Defeat the forces opposite to God. A way to purge them completely of their existence, all hate and evil within them, all of their power finally losing all of its meaning.
>>
Come on guys someone here has an idea.
>>
>>17252539
Well then existence will cease to exist.
>>
Our job as humans is not to destroy Satan, sure we can defeat him, but only Jesus can destroy Satan once and for all.
>>
>>17252543
No it won't, loosen up.
>>
>>17252547
How do we help Christ destroy the Devil?
>>
this is the best place i can think of to start OP

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/newtestament.html

beware of contentions and divisions and human folly. i think the safe thing is to stick to the bible, and to be slow to wrath and passing judgment

God be with you and your efforts always. He who is holy let him be holy still.
>>
>>17252518
If you're a christian, you resist the devil, and he will flee from you. After all, greater is He Who is in you, than he who is in the world.

He's got limited time. He wants to steal, kill and destroy as many as he can, before his end.

The devil will never be destroyed; he will be confined in a lake of fire forever, in eternal torment.
>>
>>17252555
Well as far as I know, the biggest thing we can do to help Christ destroy the Devil is to hasten Jesus' return by spreading the gospel to every tribe, nation, and culture.
>>
>>17252580

That sounds retardedly mundane. Also gg God, you have infinite power available to you but yeah, lets just go with eternal torment.
>>
File: honch.jpg (74 KB, 1216x669) Image search: [Google]
honch.jpg
74 KB, 1216x669
Alas, how terrible is wisdom
when it brings no profit to the man that's wise!
This I knew well, but had forgotten it,
else I would not have come here
>>
>>17252576
Thanks

>>17252580
Even if we resist the Devil, it finds a way to keep poking at us. We have to do something.

>>17252587
How to spread Gospel in an anti religious age?
>>
>>17252611
Give us a job love.
>>
Don't avoid the evil
Embrace your goodness!
Don't waste a second tinking about evil, have a day embracing the Lords Work,
Be like Jesus Crist, be the better version of yourself , or at least try,nothing wrong with trying.
But don't feed evil by tinking about it .
>>
>>17252518

50 paces at dawn.

No weapons.
>>
>>17252617
I wish I could give you a solid answer or plan, but I'm not too experienced in that area and there's so many different ways to go about it. However, what seems to have worked for me (albeit rather slowly) is to walk out Jesus' love and show it as best I can by loving, forgiving, and serving people in my everyday life. I can tell it has made an impression on my friends (both Christian and non-Christian alike), and a few of my non-Christian friends have even asked me how or why I am the way that I am and I was able to share my testimony of God's love with them.
>>
Didn't Satan divide the armies of heaven?
>>
>>17252622
all things through the LORD
>>
>>17252607
I'm sure it will be quite effective.

>>17252617
We have to rest and abide in Christ Jesus, and walk meekly and humbly with Him, because He is meek and humble.

He does not need our help to combat evil.
>>
>>17252672
Yes, but satan is outnumbered 2:1, and has no answer for dealing with God.

Literally the most ill advised coup in the history of the universe.
>>
>>17252681
Aren't we talking about a being who, according to god, is infinitely more complex than we are? Complex enough to convince a third of god's creation that he was right?
>>
I'll just leave this here...

https://soundcloud.com/ewongommunityhurch/sets/the-gospel-of-the-return-of
>>
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
>>
File: 2_USGS_Photograph.jpg (39 KB, 643x473) Image search: [Google]
2_USGS_Photograph.jpg
39 KB, 643x473
What is Satan or the Devil and how does he look like?
Thx
>>
but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
>>
>>17252694
Are we talking about the title devil here or satan himself, because it seems to me that if Satan can start a war against god, god was better off "rebuking" him from the very start.
>>
>>17252663
Sometimes it's hard to remember how Christ would act in certain situations, which is the best way to defeat Satan.

>>17252678
He could use our help
>>
>>17252696
in the revelation prophecy given to john, satan is referred to as a dragon or a serpent

"He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. (Revelation 20:2)"
>>
So if the apocalypse never happens, did the devil win?
>>
It is impossible to destroy evil without destroying good. Why do you think God allows satan to exist? Because he is an aspect of the balance of good and evil. If evil is purged so is free will and then with that everything becomes stagnant.
>>
>>17252702
i think these things are beyond our understanding. here is what David says to God in the psalms

"Jehovah, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty; Neither do I exercise myself in great matters, Or in things too wonderful for me.
Surely I have stilled and quieted my soul; Like a weaned child with his mother, Like a weaned child is my soul within me.
O Israel, hope in Jehovah From this time forth and for evermore."
>>
>>17252713
Maybe all those guys who predicted the end of the world could have been right, but god just couldn't clinch it?
>>
>>17252724
So, if this is all beyond our understanding, how can we help?
>>
>>17252702
http://www.earlyjewishwritings.com/text/job.html

"Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy."
>>
You stop being a homosexual autistic little nerd faggot.
>>
>>17252738
But wasn't Job not patient? Didn't he call out god on being a dick? And then didn't the lord punish all his neighbors for attempting to tell Job that god loved him anyway?
>>
>>17252737
these things are to be known from the LORD rather than anons, who is faithful in you, and you have my word that He is faithful to show you

everyone's life is different. we are all individuals and God has a different purpose for each and every one of us. we all take our walk in the war in a different way.

the LORD says to us
"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not: ye are of more value than many sparrows."
>>
>>17252518

Why you'd want to is beyond me. Stay a sheep. I bet you know why Luzifer fell from Heaven, and never actually thought about it.
>>
>>17252749
So really you guys are just saying, when you say that you want to stop the devil, that you can't stop the devil and have no comprehension of the sort of fight you would even be getting into and the best you can do is go about your merry way?
>>
>>17252757
not at all, please read the New Testament of the Bible

we fight lucifer through God. we just don't fight him on our own

i'm afraid now because now people know the truth of Christ, but we must reach after him. we do not all have excellent teachers to teach us
>>
>>17252757
please read the New Testament, i promise you you won't regret it

the devil's deception is unending. indeed, he walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may to devour

all things through God forever, anon. amen

God is so wonderful, he is merciful, and loving beyond all comprehension. .
>>
>>17252555
Don't be bad, be good. I swear to my dark lord satan you really should know better by now.
>>
>>17252518
Filthy profligate agnostic here. I can tell you my path but that probably won't help you in any way.

I've only read through Matthew and most of Romans and Corinthians completely. Some of Genesis.

You ask here. Maybe you should start by helping the people here asking for help, or on /r9k/ or anywhere else on the internet. There's an endless amount of young men out there who are confused and lost, and the only people I see out there coming to pull them out of their slump are fascists who want to indoctrinate them.

Don't just quote scripture at them either. To them Hellfire is a meme. You're supposed to be shrewd if you want to preach the scripture properly.

So instead start with things going on in this world. Maybe start using peer-reviewed studied, articles from scientific journals.

this isn't for the holier-than-thou crowd but the psuedo-intellectual fuck ups out there: the antidote for a poison comes from itself, and the immune system defeats a virus once it incorporates its genetic structure into itself.
>>
>>17252772
Since god can't NOT win, wouldn't preventing the overpopulation of heathens and sinners as dictated in revelations just put off the inevitable?
>>
pray in the name of Jesus Christ that we will not fall into deception, and that the LORD will guide us in his most excellent way. all things are through God forever.

pray that God will rebuke the devil and it will be so.

there is a certain amount of willpower that we can commit to this world unto God, and against the devil... but it is moreso a war against ourselves. nonetheless, do we struggle with satanic powers in high and low places

God keep your souls, /x/
>>
>>17252782
they're not the only people helping, but the only organized crowd.
>>
>>17252757

What the fuck is there to stop ? The entity you call Satan/Luzifer tried/tries to make us think for ourselves, any Dogmatic religion sure would be opposed to that.
>>
>>17252786
But he won't rebuke the devil enough to stop him...

Because he likes the way you hurt?

Why is he testing us if he needs our help so bad?
>>
File: 6 foot Cathedral Image.jpg (92 KB, 687x1167) Image search: [Google]
6 foot Cathedral Image.jpg
92 KB, 687x1167
Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
>>
>>17252820
That's nice and all, but how does any of that figure into fighting satan? Kind of off topic?
>>
this life is nothing compared to the life which is to come

the LORD is faithful forever. His mercy endures forever. even when we think he is not, he is

you guys have my word, the LORD will never let you down

i've been through many struggles
>>
>>17252825
So fighting satan at all is kind of a waste of time then?
>>
>>17252820

Howard ? I thought you 'ascended' ?
>>
>>17252824
They said therefore unto him, What must we do, that we may work the works of God?
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
>>
>>17252829
you are fighting for your life always even now. these are spiritual things. trust in the LORD.
>>
I think we should all make a group donation to a church.
>>
>>17252518
Can't be done, aside from preaching, being a watcher on the wall, and helping people when they're at their lowest low.

Humans are inherently drawn away from God. Society frowns upon forcing a child to be knowledgable of God. We now must wait to find those in need when their sins overburden them, alleviate theit burdens, and try to help them find their way back to God.
>>
no man can teach you the things you seek of a truth, /x/

we have literature and traditions but that is all.

the knowledge you seek comes from the HOLY SPIRIT alone
>>
>>17252829
... Well, do as you see fit.
>>
>>17252846
But, he's gonna win, right? I don't get it.
>>
I'm finding it hard to tell when the RPing ends and they pseudo-Christianity begins
>>
>>17252781
Doing nothing brings nothing

>>17252781
OP here this actually helps, it is very hard to get through to people sometimes.
>>
the lamb of God is He who baptizes us in the HOLY SPIRIT of the living God

this is why Christian spirituality is different from Jewish spirituality (nothing against Jews), i do not think that the Jews have the Holy Spirit when they seek out their Father (aka Talmud)
>>
>>17252855
Not looking for "can't be done" that won't solve anything
>>
>>17252855
Society frowns in the ultra weird "you're dead" thing at baptism. Ok?

I give you my word as a new age healer, that's just plain weird.
>>
>>17252869
Are you guys saying you can only be a good person if you believe in jesus?

That's kind of messed up.
>>
Jesus teaches all of these things in the New Testament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hexhw3wWmE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sermon_on_the_Mount
>>
>>17252555

Give money to his preachers.
>>
>>17252555
Donations mostly.
>>
"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

to love is to destroy satan
>>
>>17252873
I'm not telling you it can't be done. I'm also not telling you "if it will be done, it will be done". I understand you seek to eradicate the negative forces, but there has never and will never be a religion or teaching that will assume that eradication as possible.
I suppose the best I can do to cater to your specific question and its goals is to request you to look into the theory of the "hundreth monkey", some may refer to it as critical mass.
Once enough saving of the "lost" is completed, the inherent state of "lost" will turn into an inherent state of "found".
Society current passed critical mass for "evil", it is now our inherent state. By pulling the certain amount of humans back from evil to good, we create the critical mass you are looking for.
>>
>>17252895
omg satan just wants to be loved! =3
>>
File: DyptichTheoEbay.jpg (81 KB, 261x350) Image search: [Google]
DyptichTheoEbay.jpg
81 KB, 261x350
men and women of /x/

what does satan say to God in the book of Job?

[1] Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
[2] And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
[3] And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
[4] And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
[5] But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.
>>
>>17252898
So, get more people to believe in jesus. Which should be easy since almost everybody is sorry and wants to repent when they do something hurtful.
>>
>>17252895
Bearing in mind satan doesn't really like Being loved. He'll counter with hate, jealousy, bitterness, like any other show of power. Your place, if you wish to crush this (you can be very powerful if you put your mind to it, but there's some FUCKing strong opposers) is to maintain your defenses and attack with love, compassion and warmth. If I wasn't talking to Christians, this would sound nuts, but there you go...
>>
File: st-paul-2.jpg (68 KB, 376x450) Image search: [Google]
st-paul-2.jpg
68 KB, 376x450
And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also fashion themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.
>>
>>17252912
your right, it does sound nuts
>>
>>17252914
Team. Effort. It's a thing. Don't worry, baby...
>>
I think he's a little out of your league.
>>
JUST FUCKING NUKE HELL
>>
>>17252909
Jesus, maybe, "Goodness", absolutely.
It would seem easy, but it will not. Humans, with their "evil" "satanic" ways are masters of deception, I would bet my bottom dollar that in all of your life you've only ever seen one or two people who truly "repented" and felt the anguish that comes with it; ironically you would probably have seen it in the form of a homeless man crying in the rain, or some other imagry you assumed was "someone who just isnt right" as it is not something considered "normal" these days.
>>
Are the westboro baptists going to heaven? Because if they are I don't really want to... >.>
>>
>>17252928
... So... How many christians do you think will go to hell since they didn't actually repent?
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 291x173
i'll tell you guys what. there is some hardcore spiritual knowledge to be had in the book of psalms. especially hardcore spiritual knowledge about JESUS CHRIST

http://www.earlyjewishwritings.com/text/psalms.html
>>
>>17252933
If hell was real, they'd be there. Just as well, forgotten.
>>
>>17252943
What other Christians are probably going to hell?
>>
>>17252937
More Christians will be found in "hell" than any others, except possibly muslims. Its purely a numbers game. For every honest man there are countless frauds. "God" doesnt have a VIP membership card that you apply for with a weekly tithe, nor any amount of religiously symbolic jewelry.
>>
>>17252937
have faith in God always. this question tears a lot of Christians apart.

the Bible clearly says there will be Christians in hell, but i could never see Jesus sending anybody to hell

however, i think the smart thing to do is to fear God. this is also how we war against the spiritual armies of the devil
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 259x195
>>17252947

Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
>>
God teaches you to love! So why can't you love the Devil, Can't you see if The Devil where to exist therefore the divine spark of God would reside in him too?
There is no difference between God, The Devil, You and the Cat next door?
We are all God how can one exist outside of it
I for one say Will say this. thank you, devil and god, and i see myself reflecting both characterise of God and Satan, you can i am the manifestation of all that exist.
The greatest and sanest thing you can do to yourself is think for yourself, and doubt everything you hear, read and see, why else we do we have a consciousness if all we do is enslave it with false believes and dogmas made to scare you of existence humanity and reality. know thyself and fear nothing, neither the devil nor god, otherwise what is the point of living.
>>
>>17252952
i believe it is safe to say that "Jesus is Lord" means "Jesus is God"
>>
>>17252948
>>17252947
So just believing in Jesus isn't enough then? Obviously the westboro baptists believe pretty strongly in jesus and think they're doing gods work. That's their whole thing. So getting people to just believe in jesus wouldn't be enough.

I'm sure they think the same about you for not doing enough of god's work.
>>
>>17252946
In a world where tough guys face facts, the only hell there is is suffering, pure and simple...

AS IT HAPPENS the straight and narrow road to big-chested, skinny Aryan girls has a lot of rules, like worship this and don't kill people that. Follow the plan, reap the celestial reward, fall off the wagon, marry an ugly fat chick.

>mic drop
>>
>>17252953
i do not thing that anything good can come from loving the devil. he is not like us. this is silly and foolish

of course none of us can speak appropriately on these matters, for they are spiritual knowledge too high for us as David wrote in teh psalms that he did not sin by concerning himself with matters which were not his business

there was a theologian i believe named Origen who had a philosophy or was rumored to that the devil would be saved along with the rest of God's creation (may have been in the apocalypse of peter, as well?)

if you truly seek to know these things, take it up with the LORD. the LORD has never left me unsatisfied in my questions. these things are taught to us by the HOLY SPIRIT of God
>>
>>17252965
Should I email him?
>>
>>17252965
Sometimes The Lord answers damn quick, don't he? I call it The Great Invisile Spirit that is all. We can but shouldn't go into how this relates to actually using your whole brain and...stuff like that...

I know why mistakes were made.
>>
>>17252959
there are punishments for all men and women, Christian or not. these things are in the scripture

"15Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. 16By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity"

it is important to fear God, but if you truly love God and are in Christ you can never go astray. it is important to fear God, but i would say no believer should ever give up their faith that Jesus will raise them up on the last day to salvation

i am quite weary by all the activity on this thread because i don't think i can handle all of the questions
>>
>>17252965
>i do not thing that anything good can come from loving the devil. he is not like us. this is silly and foolish

So you have problems loving one of Gods creation?
That explains everything does it not?
>>
>>17252959
If you're interested, read up more about the Pharisees, Jesus came against them solely for misinterpreting the Old Testament.
>>
>>17252982
which is why it's important to trust in God alone, and not trust in men or women for answers

there have been many prophecies throughout human history concerning what's called the "word of God" in that it is the true scripture of the living God of our world, which is why we trust the Bible. the Holy Spirit also leads us directly to the bible in my experience

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/newtestament.html

God be with you forever, /x/
>>
would /x/ appreciate creating a "satan resistance" thread?

like we should coordinate our efforts.
>>
>>17252987
the sin of devil was also not loving God's creation. i think the bible also speaks of the devil's pride

i'm not sure anon, these things are above me. who knows what is going on between God and the devil. you see what's written in the book of Job

[3] And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause
>>
>>17252998
"not loving God's creation"

not sure if that is biblical or not. unfortunately that may not be an actual teaching, i may have just heard it somewhere
>>
>>17252994
Why is it so hard to trust your own consciousness above all else including a book written by the same people that killed your prophet?
see the paradox,
>>
remember, only the devil thinks in absolutes.
>>
>>17252996
And do what? o_O
>>
>>17253006
share information that stenghtens our position and help people who want to pick up the fight against decay and evilness and darkness.

its out of time.
>>
>>17253004
Thou shalt nots and all that... Wait...
>>
How can we tell if our preacher is a false prophet or not?
>>
>>17252998
Aye what you are referring is the islam and sufis concept of the devil, he loved god so much above all else that he would not bow to the men made of clay, God even asked him, why did you not prostrate before Adam?” the devil replied, “Heaven forbid that anyone worship anything but the One.
Therefore God trusted in man kind so much to make us of if image, cant you see that we are suppose to love the devil to show great God compassion is, and how worthy we are getting the devil to bow to us after all.
>>
no interest?

i could make a satan resistance thread but only if people show interest.
>>
>>17252965
I don't think you should love him, just because he is the definition of a lost cause. He will continue to try and lead humanity to destruction until he no longer can. I do sympathize with him, but I won't love him until he bows before God and gives all of his glory to him
>>
>>17253035
The duality of life right in this post, and then people complain about reality not showing itself.
>>
>>17253045
at this point satan can't be forgiven.
he has done things to me no one can fathom.

i fear he is beyond saving.

>>17253047
i am the balancing force of this world.
>>
when my mission is complete i will return home and be with my loved one
>>
>>17252551
Everything is yin and yang. Light and dark, good and evil, etc.

You need the bad for the good to exist otherwise you wouldn't know what good is.
>>
>>17253049
Im sure he is too. Im just saying if he could get back in the grace of God I could love him again. But as it is written that will never happen and I only can sympathize with his situation
>>
>>17253060
if you were in my situation you would understand why he receives the treatment he will receive.

i am in so much incredible pain. every waking hour of my life is torture.

my only escape is thinking about pure love.
that's the only thing that gives me still strengh. when i fantasize, there are 2-4 minutes of no pain after days of continuous torture, and after these few minutes the pain appears again.
>>
>>17253020
My preacher is a false prophet. He molested kids.

I'm pretty sure that means I was in the wrong religion.
>>
>>17253060
Your judging someone of a human, that very discriminating of you.
hasent jesus thought u not to judge other for you'll be judge what gives you the right to judge the devil over things written in a book, and not of your own experiences.
I could easily write a book and classify you has the biggest gay lord in the university. still that does not reflect who you are.
>>
>>17253075
>Your judging someone of a human
Your judging someone over a book
>>
>>17253057
that is good to hear! =)

God bless you ~
>>
>>17253071
Im sorry dude. He has led me into ruin somewhat to and God's love and Christ's sacrifice is the one of the few things that keeps me going and gives me hope for the future. Sorry about your situation :(
>>
>>17253081
>>17253084
some positive comments. thank you people.
>>
>>17253075
Like I've said here>>17253084 Satanic ideas have led me down the wrong path. And as far as I know he is plotting on God and encourages people to worship him instead. He knows the truth and is deliberately blaspheming God and the Holy Spirit. His actions have eternal consequences for otherwise inncocent humans. I could love him if God's light shined through him again. For the moment though, he's lucky to even have my sympathy
>>
If you knew that i was the devil, what would you do to me?
>>
>>17253071
cry out to God. surely God can show you what to do, and how to overcome it. ask this thing of God: to heal you in the name of Jesus Christ

put all of your struggles and burdens on God, He will lead you to light

read the gospels, save the lost, do righteousness before the LORD, love always

we are the chosen of God. i have a friend who also lives very much of his life in pain. it troubles me greatly. God bless you anon
>>
>>17253097
hire you
>>
>>17253098
whenever i really want something bad i cry out to God out loud looking up at the sky like they used to do in the Old Testament
>>
are we human? or are we dancer?
>>
File: index.jpg (17 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
17 KB, 224x225
wow, God loves me. never thought i would behold a post like this on /x/. truly, this is the day that the LORD has made.
>>
>>17253106
well then how would you know that you are not using God simple has a scapegoat to flee your problem too whenever something bad happens?
>>
>>17253059

You tell yourself you're a "wiseman" regularly, don't you.
>>
>>17253113
this thread on /x/ is a victory for God and humanity over the wickedness of our world.
>>
>>17252518
Why do you want to defeat Satan? As much as the boom and the world would like to label the being as the source and cause of evil Satan has actually done more for mankind than people think. He opened the eyes of Adam and Eve and removed our ignorance. He freed us from being Slaves of God to being a people with the right to think and choose.
>>
>>17253116
ah, because i know my relationship with the LORD. i love Him, and He loves Me. i am blessed, and the LORD is not quick to wrath over my sins
>>
File: Black_brother.jpg (201 KB, 783x669) Image search: [Google]
Black_brother.jpg
201 KB, 783x669
Did someone say my name?
>>
>>17253121
what makes you believe that wasnt predestined?
aka god's doing.
>>
>>17252518
Why kill Satan when alternative is to corrupt each and every one of you with beauty of evil to forevermore exist in your mind.
In the name of Satanis, the one true prince of evil, curse all who gaze their eyes on this text. Oh curse the hollow mortals and set the seeds of burning hells in their soul and blood, for the days of hope and joy are gone

Your are bound to assist me in my dealings with the King and help me prevail over my special enemies.

Hail Satan, Hail Satan, Hail Satan.
>>
>>17253121
but we have always had the right to think and choose, for we are made in the image of God.

adam and eve of course would need to have been able to think and choose to give into the devil's temptation to eat of the tree God had told them not to eat of
>>
>>17253124
So God let his perfect beings be tricked to betray him with full knowledge? If that's the case his Love for us and dreams of paradise are all lies to being with.
>>
>>17253124
So the serpent winked at God, and said hey buddy fucks around with this monkeys and see what happens , ill play the bad guy and you be the good one.
>>
>>17253129
but I have hope every day. :)

maybe your angsty
>>
>>17253133
OK but we lacked Knowledge. We were ignorant and subservient to a diety. Eating the Fruit of Knowledge gave us identity and purpose. Devil might be an evil entity in the eyes of God and religion but the being did free us.
>>
>>17253134
we are made in His image. that means we can choose things for ourselves (free will)
>>
Be Fearful Christians the legion has appeared in this thread. hold fast. and try not to perish.
do you have the will to fight the creatures of the night.
>>
File: Genesis_12.jpg (500 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Genesis_12.jpg
500 KB, 1920x1080
>>17253142
[1] Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
[2] And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
[3] But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
[4] And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
[5] For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
[6] And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
[7] And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
[8] And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
[9] And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
[10] And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
[11] And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
[12] And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
[13] And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
>>
File: Genesis_1_1-nsm_grande.jpg (126 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Genesis_1_1-nsm_grande.jpg
126 KB, 600x400
[14] And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
[15] And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
[16] Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
[17] And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
[18] Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
[19] In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
[20] And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
[21] Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
[22] And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
[23] Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
[24] So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
>>
>>17253146
honestly I solved god and Satan a long time ago.
>>
>>17253151
Wait, did god just lie there?

She didn't die!

SHE DIDNT DIE!
>>
>>17253134
no more as in "devine creator" and since hes omnipotent and knows everything he also knew what would happen and when and probably has layed out this path long ago. that is troubling for me tho because that steals our free will. but what is more important to me? feeling good or knowing the truth? the truth is more important than anything else to me.
>>
>>17253159
There's more than one way to die
>>
>>17253162
Wait, is god saying that if they eat the fruit he's going to kill them?

Seriously?

Shit dude...
>>
>>17253162
ah that's unfortunate. i think i just realized some jehovah's witnesses schooled me on the book of Genesis
>>
>>17253153
Man God is a dick. Satan was going to make us all Gods equal to God and God got all pissy and felt challenged and sealed away the Tree of Life. Seriously what a dick.
>>
>>17253175
they schooled me in that jehovah's witnesses say Adam and Eve will not be resurrected by God. they believe in something called "soul sleep"
>>
Matthew 6:
5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

the term "synagogues" and churches are interchangeable.

Pray to THE FATHER in secret and ask him to come into your life and guide you. Pray with faith, humility, and a willingness to do what he leads you to do. Your life will start changing drastically for the better. You should quit stuff like looking at ANY pornography, be it pictures or videos, quit getting drunk, and quit smoking anything, to show you are willing to change. Accept that HE sen Yehoshua, who is not GOD HIMSELF, read the gospels and always strive to be like Yehoshua, and strongly dwell on the teachings. You should also read the old testament. Just do not go to church, and stop going if you already go to chuch.

Icons(idols/graven images) are forbidden

Exodus 20:4 (the second commandment)
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Further detail here:
Deuteronomy Chapter 4:
15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,

18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth
>>
File: §.gif (206 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
§.gif
206 KB, 500x375
>>17253137
it´s too late
>>
>>17253161
i too think that this is a divine mystery. a mystery it is in that free will exists, and at the same time predestination
>>
File: goat2.jpg (282 KB, 625x790) Image search: [Google]
goat2.jpg
282 KB, 625x790
>>17252518
Why would you oppose the power and wisdom of Lord Satan?
>>
>>17253181
Matthew 23:
rabbi/priest/father/reverend(root of reverend is revere; you are revering a man) all the same basically
5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Matthew 15:
14 Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit.
Please do these things, there is not much time left.
>>
>>17253182
yeah it's to late to try and scare me with god. :)
>>
>>17253185
good to see someone understands my point, my dilemma.
>>
>>17253191
of course "rabbi/priest/father/reverend(root of reverend is revere; you are revering a man) all the same basically"
is not part of the gospel.
>>
>>17253179
i doubt satan had humanity's intentions in heart

Roman Catholic Version of Genesis:

3 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which Jehovah God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of any tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat:

3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as God, knowing good and evil.

6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat; and she gave also unto her husband with her, and he did eat.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig-leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

8 And they heard the voice of Jehovah God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of Jehovah God amongst the trees of the garden.

9 And Jehovah God called unto the man, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
>>
>>17253172
Nah dawg. It's a spiritual thing. It means if you eat that fruit you are going to know pain and suffering and so is everyone after you. Thanks Eve
>>17253175
Not sure what you mean
>>
13 And Jehovah God said unto the woman, What is this thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

14 And Jehovah God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, cursed art thou above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy conception; in pain thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

20 And the man called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

21 And Jehovah God made for Adam and for his wife coats of skins, and clothed them.

22 And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever-

23 therefore Jehovah God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden the Cherubim, and the flame of a sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
>>
>>17253203
You'd rather be a simple minded Yes man servant? Seriously as shitty as it sounds we kinda have to thank Satan in a way for making us see the truth.
>>
>>17253203
because of Eve, men now reign over women. because of adam and eve, sin exists

Jehovah's Witnesses told me that Adam will not be resurrected, and that many people in the Old Testament will never see a resurrection. i see now that God tells them if they ate from the tree they would die. the context may very well be just physical death, not eternal death
>>
>>17252539
Be nice to people
>>
>>17253217
yeah adam and eve did end up dying, otherwise they would have lived forever and would never have had to go through physical death like we have to today. before Jesus, everybody just went to hell (sheol/hades=the realm of the dead where all went). Jesus, upon his death, descended into hell, and the Christians say "freed the captives"
>>
>>17253200
Well who knows? I mean just being curious but hasn't his whole agenda been showing us God isn't as great as people think he is? I mean he might be some trickster goatman wanting to eat my soul but what if he genuinely just wanted to say "guys god is a dick who holds a grudge. I'm his creation too and look what he did to me. Just giving yall the heads up man"
>>
>>17253179
>God is a dick
Lol /thread
>>
>>17253228
everybody went to hell except the few that God chose, such as Enoch

"24 and Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him."
>>
>>17253214
Yes I would. Because the joyous rewards you recieve are worth it. Im nothing on my own or without God.
>>17253217
Yeah Im not sure. I see what you're saying though
>>
>>17253197
>>17253181
very underhanded, very cowardly. perhaps not in the midst of the work of evangelism

"And I, brethren, when I came unto you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, proclaiming to you the testimony of God.
For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified."
>>
>>17253187
Because Satan's influence is draining many
>>
>>17253236
unless you have direct orders from God and I am just too blind to see it
>>
Question. Did Satan make rap and hiphop music?
>>
>>17253217
the fruit contained a genetic virus. it made humanity as it is today. thank the annunaki.
god was the higher self of humans back then.
the fruit disconnected us from our higher spiritual powers in order to create a slave species.
>>
does anyone know if adam and eve eating the fruit happend around 10.000 years ago?

because hell is allways said to be 10.000 years long. if that time is over soon then things could be incredibly better for us.
>>
I did not do that for the purpose of manipulation. Anyone could easily check the scripture, I gave the verses, and could probably deduce that that was not in the scripture without even looking it up. Read the scripture and think about what churches are and how they are run.

Matthew 15:
14 Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit.
>>
>>17253200
>>17253204
somehow i posted the Jehovah's Witness's version of Genesis. here is the Catholic version:

1 Now the snake was the most cunning[a] of all the wild animals that the Lord God had made. He asked the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You shall not eat from any of the trees in the garden’?” 2 The woman answered the snake: “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden; 3 it is only about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden that God said, ‘You shall not eat it or even touch it, or else you will die.’” 4 But the snake said to the woman: “You certainly will not die! 5 God knows well that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like gods, who know[b] good and evil.” 6 The woman saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes, and the tree was desirable for gaining wisdom. So she took some of its fruit and ate it; and she also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made loincloths for themselves.

8 When they heard the sound of the Lord God walking about in the garden at the breezy time of the day,[c] the man and his wife hid themselves from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 The Lord God then called to the man and asked him: Where are you? 10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden; but I was afraid, because I was naked, so I hid.” 11 Then God asked: Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I had forbidden you to eat? 12 The man replied, “The woman whom you put here with me—she gave me fruit from the tree, so I ate it.”
>>
The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
>>
>>17253259
13 The Lord God then asked the woman: What is this you have done? The woman answered, “The snake tricked me, so I ate it.”

14 Then the Lord God said to the snake:

Because you have done this,
cursed are you
among all the animals, tame or wild;
On your belly you shall crawl,
and dust you shall eat
all the days of your life.[d]
I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
They will strike at your head,
while you strike at their heel.[e]

16 To the woman he said:

I will intensify your toil in childbearing;
in pain[f] you shall bring forth children.
Yet your urge shall be for your husband,
and he shall rule over you.

17 To the man he said: Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, You shall not eat from it,

Cursed is the ground[g] because of you!
In toil you shall eat its yield
all the days of your life.
Thorns and thistles it shall bear for you,
and you shall eat the grass of the field.
By the sweat of your brow
you shall eat bread,
Until you return to the ground,
from which you were taken;
For you are dust,
and to dust you shall return.

20 The man gave his wife the name “Eve,” because she was the mother of all the living.[h]

21 The Lord God made for the man and his wife garments of skin, with which he clothed them. 22 Then the Lord God said: See! The man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil! Now, what if he also reaches out his hand to take fruit from the tree of life, and eats of it and lives forever? 23 The Lord God therefore banished him from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he had been taken. 24 He expelled the man, stationing the cherubim and the fiery revolving sword east of the garden of Eden, to guard the way to the tree of life.
>>
>>17253258
meant for
>>17253236

>>17253256
"it is said", by men maybe
there is no scripture referring to hell AT ALL. there is just sheol,the grave where your material body you were using goes. The only reference to fire is in the end day when all those that will be destroyed, will be destroyed, there is no eternal, or 10,000 year torment.
>>
>>17253258
i don't discredit this post by any means, just saying so that all communication here is clear and concise
>>
>>17253272
there is actually a lot of scripture which mentions hell (also called "the pit", if i am not mistaken)

here it is in the Old Testament:

"Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption."

"Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there."
>>
>>17253259
The closest thing to truth of any popular Bible is the king james version put forth in 1611. And the best way to go along with this bible is by comparing the words through strong's concordance, which shows the original Hebrew.
here is genesis chapter 1 for you
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/1/1/s_1001
click on "tools" then on "interlinear" and then the Hebrew words will be there, and you can check what the words actually mean and the roots, etc.
>>
>>17252825

Tell that to abuse victims.

No mercy given for my children and I.

You've only read the enemies perspective.

My lore is vast and hidden from the ego driven masses!
>>
>>17253319
I just always assumed Satan would be better at public relations than this...
>>
>>17253289
be weary that sometimes even in the king james version "translations" were picked that are wrong influenced by lucifer. the kjv even uses the term "easter" and "hell" which are not biblical. so even this bible is manipulated to a degree, but it is the least manipulated of all popular bibles.

>>17253288
Psalms 16:
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/psa/16/1/t_conc_494010
Psalms 139:
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/psa/139/1/t_conc_617008

both cases "hell" is sheol
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H7585&t=KJV
means "grave"
>>
>>17253337
i agree that the KJV is not what people claim it to be

i think the kjv thing is silly, lol. but i really like the old english it sounds so cool

having said that, if there is a satanic conspiracy to pervert the bible, i am all for keeping the bible pure. i think some people of the vatican probably believed the king james bible to be a satanic conspiracy to pervert the bible back when it was published
>>
>>17253262

Religion was hijacked by morality.

Religion is the echoing stories of a predators evolving tongue.
>>
File: Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg (69 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg
69 KB, 768x432
>>17252518

Use the force, young Jedi, and never forget who you are.
>>
>>17253323

How could someone so truly great pander to the masses collective feeble opinions and be relatable to their generally weak state of being?

One must endure as much adversity as possible to become great!
>>
>>17252580
From what I understand Michael throws him in the pit for 1000 years.
>>
>>17252753
What are you talking about?
>>
File: Satan REKT.png (194 KB, 1732x805) Image search: [Google]
Satan REKT.png
194 KB, 1732x805
>>
Satan cant die. He's God's necessary opposite. Irs the reason god has killed millions of people instead of going straight to the cause of sin the first place.

Do you actually believe that if god was all powerful and all knowing he wouldn't go straight to the source of the one fucking up his creation? Or its smarter to just keep murdering your creation in hopes they'll change when the source of all their problems still exists?

No. Order needs chaos to exist.
>>
>>17253447
i dont get one thing.
if satan is so smart, why did he start a revolt that was destined to fail, i mean an omnipotent being?
>>
>>17253004
Like a sith?
>>
>>17253457
exactly. they want to make you think in black and white terms. the beauty is in the middle.
>>
>>17253004
As opposed to god who doesn't think period.
>god knows everything before he even creates them
>creates lucifer/satan

But nah lets just ignore the obvious flaw in logic.
>>
>>17253478
I thinks a flaw that shows how kind and trusting he was. He gave us free will and he gave the Angels great power. And Lucifer threw it all away out of vanity. Let's just ignore that too
>>
>>17253489
*I think it's*
>>
>>17253489
>vanity

Vanity is not pride.

Did you know a synonym for pride is self-esteem?
>>
>>17253129
Don't cut yourself on that edge, kid.
>>
>>17253489
God didn't give us free will. That wasn't even part of the fucking plan. God made us to worship him. Nothing else but Satan/lucy came along and fucked that up.
>>17253526
Pride has more than one definition motherfucker. Pride=vanity=hubris=narcissism=arrogance.
Pride=self esteem=ego.
Pick up a dictionary every now and then. They still exist.
>>
>>17253546

It's also a term used for a family of lions with only a small population of males and many females.

Tell me again about definitions... and your so-called abundant heaven?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (28 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
28 KB, 443x332
The only way to win is not to play.
>>
>>17253571
And yet you said vanity is not pride?
And the fuck? Do I look like I give a fuck about heaven? What part of god is a dick did you not understand?
>>
If you gather enough people and can make them offer their soul to Satan he will overwhelmed with the gift you send

Repeat doing this and not long Satan will show himself in his weakest form. The next is up to you.
>>
>>17253613
this is crazy enaugh it might actually work..
>>
>>17253546
Well obviously had enough free will to listen to Lucifer. How else could she have, You're just trying to spin it anti-god for some reason.
Lucifer does have great power (that God gave him) I won't deny that, but that power has been abused
>>
>>17253249
No, God did.
I checked.
>>
>>17253621
I thought they doing collab on that project?
>>
>>17253620
*obviously she had*

Also Lucifer/Satan is the beginning of sin. Humans would have been fine obeying God because they would have everything you'd ever need and would never suffer. What else could you ask for?
>>
>>17253626
That shit would be hype as fuck
>>
>>17253621
Then God is evil and should be stopped.
>>
>>17253620
No jackass. That's just the bible contradicting itself again as it does numerous fucking times.
>>
HAPPENING
GUYS WHEN I BLINK I SEE SATANS HEAD

HELP!
>>
>>17252783
God won
>>
OP here just want to let you guys know that Satan can be a reference to a whole bunch of entities.

Even if God isn't the creator guy from OT, God is still looking out for us. We all have souls and you guys can find Him through Jesus.

I have faith in many of you, I know it seems like Christian poo posting, but you guys can look into it yourself.

Find out what they are hiding from you and don't give up.

Don't submit to Illuminati disinformation shills, they don't actually care for your enlightenment but they want to harvest your energy with their mechanisms and magic.
>>
>>17253717
Good shit

Stay vigilant OP

God bless
>>
>>17253655
Okay, you're seriously an autist if you have to nitpick like that
The truth lies in your heart, whatever that truth may be
>>
>>17253626
Satan's more of country western kind if antichrist. It tells beautiful stories in voices that make you wanna die by a well-executed hangin
>>
And remember, arguing does not solve the situation.

It is hard to accept where truth is, and sometimes it is a deep truth, what we may not feel is conventional for use but working together, this is the only way.
>>
>>17253748
I don't have to nitpick anything. I could name numerous contradictions in the bible, and it still wouldn't matter because...
>truth lies in your heart
Nah veins, arteries and blood lie in mine.
>>
>>17253834
But...ain't that the truth?
>>
>>17253834
It might matter so that you could make an argument instead of literally bleating with an N at that beginning. Fuck.
>>
>>17253834
You are obviously an adolescent/teen(at the oldest a very young adult). Im not trying to be condescending it's just the truth like>>17253866 said and I said earlier, your version of the truth is in your heart, whatever it may be
There's only two paths though...ultimately
>>
>>17253692
God has won, when God IS one. Look at the current state of the world. Many are separate from each other. Giving themselves up to virtual lives, whereas their lives outside the internet are becoming faux by the day. Can't tell them otherwise, or they'll need a hugbox interface to cower to given there isn't some safespace for artificiality.

The axis of evil is working to divide and dominate. When all of us children of God are divided, so too does He also wage more force over what comes. The further we are divided as a Christ Consciousness, into the Anti-Christ (being separation), the more we lead ourselves blindly to the enemy, which we do not see, for even that enemy is a BLIND god.
>>
>>17252518
Hey Satan here. What is all this about? I just wanted free-will and no hell nigga. You don't need to blame me for everything that goes wrong like fuck.
>>
File: 435343624653.jpg (31 KB, 700x522) Image search: [Google]
435343624653.jpg
31 KB, 700x522
>>17253118
Not the guy arguing with you but he's right. Light cannot exist without darkness and darkness cannot exist without light. If you haven't realized this by now then I'm guessing you're some edgy 16 year old that just got home from church youth group and decided you want to defeat all the evil in this world.
>>
>>17253124
Omnipotence is a bitch.
>>17252518
Become God.
>>
>>17252518
>What are some good ways to defeat Satan?
Realize that fighting evil with evil is evil. Not trying to defend god here; they're both pedantic cunts in my mind.
>>
>>17254260
All relative terms to how we perceive reality. Perhaps the darkness is in itself a purgable facet?
>>
>>17254852
>Become God.
Pain in the ass. Forget it.
>>
>>17254260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I
>>
>>17253181
>>17253191
>>
>>17254852
Satan says he is god, nice try.
>>
>>17254934
That's ridiculous. Fighting evil isn't evil, sitting there doing nothing is evil.
>>
>>17252518
satan is jewish word meaning "enemy of jews".
Satans are good guys for example satan Goliath and satan Hitler and all other antijewish satans guys.
>>
>>17252906
I'm really high, what does this mean??????
>>
>>17254260
Neither light nor dark can exist without grey
>>
>>17255281

God is showing Satan the adversary his child Job, who fears God and abhors evil.. and then God sites a point in the past where satan tried to convince God to destroy Job without a cause

satan continues to accuse Job before God saying that he thinks that Job will reject God. in the end although God gives satan power over Job, Job does not reject God

as it is written by the Christians:

"Behold, we call them blessed who endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the Lord in the outcome, and how the Lord is full of compassion and mercy."
>>
>>17255277
Satan in Hebrew means "cave fish" actually
>>
>>17255281
i posted this because somebody was trying to figure out the nature of satan, and i was showing that the nature of satan is against humanity. that is why he is our enemy
>>
>>17255293
So basically we're pawns of God and God has some sort of weird ass Military-Father-and-punk-son relationship with satan?
Why am I supposed to like this guy? Satan also seems like a dick. Fuck them both.
>>
>>17252518
Light. You are more powerful than demons when filled with light.
>>
Satan is supposedly an angel, one cannot destroy angels
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.