[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are things finally catching up to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: tempFile_2016-01-02-21-07-49.jpg (173 KB, 608x981) Image search: [Google]
tempFile_2016-01-02-21-07-49.jpg
173 KB, 608x981
I'm a 21 year old going through university who makes their living off of being a medium. Life is pretty okay, flexible hours, good apartment and girlfriend. Roughly 45% of clientele have no supernatural shit going on, so you just make up some mumbo jumbo to satisfy them and put them at ease. The rest, you edge things out to seem peaceful and lay down guide lines for both parties if possible, unless of course there's something particularly violent; in which case I usually recommend to get out of dodge while you can or try to appease the agitated or spoiled spirit. However, something unnatural is starting to happen. I'm starting to experience very vivid interpretations of my own death in different ways every night once I fall asleep. I have an overwhelming since of dread when I'm working, and the spirits all seem a bit more hostile than usual. If I were a client, I'd probably tell myself to see a psychiatrist for anxiety, however, this is not the first time something like this has happened in my family history. Dating back to my great(x3) grandfather's caravan back in Romania, men and women who had disrespected the occult or spiritual realm in my family have either attempted or committed suicide due to visions they've had. Is it really thay wrong for me to lie a little to bring an end to individuals fretting about whether or not their aunt blah blah blah misses them? Or that the dark spirit clinging to them is just slightly temperamental if they don't follow the rules?
>>
>>17251410
>6 out of 10 people who walk in have legitimate supernatural shit going on
Don't get high on your own supply, Dude
>>
>>17251415
this
>>
File: w3D8AH2.jpg (780 KB, 700x3085) Image search: [Google]
w3D8AH2.jpg
780 KB, 700x3085
It's more like 4 or of 6 have an actual dead family member willing to communicate, 1.6 out of 10 have some residual tied to their living quarters, and a 0.5 out of 10 have something to actually desire me going out to a house about senpai.
>>
>>17251410
Can you tell me how you run your service? This sounds like something I might be interested in following.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.