[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160121_100549658.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160121_100549658.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
Hi, I'm here to tell you an experience I had one day.
It was a Saturday, I went to my uncles house because my parents went to a party. As I was bored my uncle lent me his old xbox so I decided to play Halo 2, I played for a while and after the campaign decided to play multiplayer, I played a couple of games and everything was normal until a match a few white players who did not have appeared gamertag, I thought it was that famous error Ghosts halo, so I went to the menu and went back into the multiplayer, I started another game t again I appeared white players, decided to keep playing well, passed several items and kept appearing, I had more or less one or two per game, then started a game eb which all the players were so, whites without gamertag, it became rare, and I had no ammunition, so kill me many times and lost the game, I decided to stop playing. The next day I went back to play the game and I spend the same, as the game was a pirate I thought it had already been broken, I told my uncle what happened and he replied that best play another game, it looked weird. The next day my parents came for me, before I left I could take a picture of the game box, but stranger still is that when I left I could see through the window that my uncle keep the game in a small room under the ladder, the next day went to my uncle's house after school and the console was in the same place as when using it, also the games.
Because my uncle just kept that game, will have been a simple mistake or something else, may never know
>>
English isn't your first language, is it?
>>
/vr/ here
>Last Saturday
>Xbox Halo 2
>Online multiplayer
This would be plenty spoopy by itself considering the original Xbox Live has been offline for like five+ years.
>>
>>17251386
OP:
told [ ]
fucking told [ ]
halojump'd & shrek'd [x]
>>
>I went to my uncles house because my parents went to a party.

How old are you?
>>
>>17251386

To be fair, he didn't say "last saturday" he just said "it was a saturday" .

>>17251440

Old enough to still need a babysitter
>>
File: 1363889518552[1].jpg (51 KB, 661x451) Image search: [Google]
1363889518552[1].jpg
51 KB, 661x451
>>17251430
As /vr/ I have some MUCH creepier looking bootlegs in my collection than that felt-tipped dvd-r, too if you're trying to be creepy.

OP was probably going for a "contacting other dimensions" Lain kind of deal. Should have used Phantasy Star Online
>>
>>17251440
based on his writing he might be a retard
>>
>>17251481
I would play that game
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.