[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to sell your soul for immortality? Or, if that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download (3).jpg (11 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11 KB, 301x168
Is it possible to sell your soul for immortality?

Or, if that isn't possible, is it possible to become a vampire?

I'm pretty interested in immortality, but not to the point where I'd distill my piss and eat the salt that forms when it dries up.
>>
>>17250884
Yes, by devoting your life to understanding what life is you will come to the understanding that you don't really die at all and you should just enjoy the experience of life.

The curse is to spend your life attempting to prolong it, an example of futility and madness and the thought that you will go into a void forever is laughable and deep down everyone knows it.
>>
Start by explaining how the fuck a soul can die.
>>
Just google research in immortality. Google and a lot of other billionaires are currently experimenting with methods to prolong biological life and life enhanced with technology.
>>
You dont have to Sell you Soul to Satan to get Immortality.

In Fact he does not want you to have it, just like the other Anunna gods.

But Jesus does want you to have Immortality, because at the last supper he tried to give us the Fruit of the Tree of Life.

The Eucharist is the Philosopher Stone.

It is the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

Jesus tried to complete the Great Work at the Last Supper. The Builders left the Great Work Unfinished.

But Jesus is the Capstone.
>>
>>17250967

Alchemy is a type of Nanotechnology and Biological Engineering.

The Stone is what will give us all Immortality.

The Builders are gone, we are the gods now, and its up to us to finish the Great Work.

We have to make the Perfect Ashlar, and put it in its proper place.
>>
>>17250984
Shut the fuck up.

Chemistry and molecular engineering are routes that can be taken. Everything you said after your first line is nonsense.
>>
File: rough ashlar.jpg (15 KB, 233x276) Image search: [Google]
rough ashlar.jpg
15 KB, 233x276
>>17251016

Excuse me Pal,

I Study Immortality Myths from all over the world and have been fascinated by Grail legend since I was a child. I read everything I can find about it.

From books on Alchemy, to old religious texts and Sumerian Mythology and all the other various stories.

You think all that is meaningless to the seekers search ?

You want me to Shut the Fuck Up ?
>>
>>17250884
To become a vampire, contrary to popular belief of being bitten by one, you must create an unholy pact with gaap. To form such a pact you'll need a live chicken, gaaps sigil made from copper, an object most valibule to you and wolfs fur. First you need to aummon the bastard, you can read all about it in goetia. Then when he ia summoned you need to put the wolfs fur into the chickena mouth after that you need to take its head clean off in one strike with a knife (this is realy important) drink its blod directly from its throath, and soak your object in it after that burn it. While chantibg to the demon. You cab find the chants in goetia or create your own. After this gifts the entitx shall be pleased and will grant you youf dark wish. Also there is no such thing as vampires you fucking retard. Thank me later
>>
>>17251016
>into the trash
>>17250884
Tran-substantiate
>>
>>17251060
Well someone's butthurt that they didn't get their vampire wish to work
>>
>>17251060
The chicken gave me aids, wat do?
>>
>>17251070
bite people and spread it. with some luck your aids can advance to nigger aids
>>
No, fuck off, cancer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.