[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women take by aliens to make babies >One women had 13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>Women take by aliens to make babies
>One women had 13 babies with aliens
>The aliens are harvesting their DNA to create children that combine the best of both human and alien characteristics over a period several years
>describe their sexual encounters with extra-terrestrials as the 'best they've ever had'
>'It was great. It was an incredible super primal, super raw, super primal sexual experience'
>'There was a really freedom and we were really going for it. It was the best sex I ever had.'

Am I the only one annoyed that they they completely failed to actually explain what their alien sex encounter was like.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3408500/It-super-primal-sexual-experience-Group-women-make-extraordinary-claim-hybrid-children-fathered-ALIENS-live-giant-spaceships-say-best-sex-ever.html
>>
>>17250670
It was too good to describe in full... An intergalactic 'wham, bam, ayyy lmao ma'am!'
>>
>>17250670
>they just so happen to know how to draw
Right.
>>
Reeeeeeee cucked even by alienssss
>>
>>17250670
>there are people out there that got cucked by ayy lmaos
Ayy lmao.
>>
File: Alien-baby-main_2649409a.jpg (410 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Alien-baby-main_2649409a.jpg
410 KB, 1500x1000
These are the women and their drawings of their babies.

Apparently if you had primal alien sex babies you get re-occurring dreams about doctor's offices or classrooms, missing times or false pregnancies.
>>
>>17250690
vertical or horizontal? Indeed they look... off, to put it mildly.
>>
twizzlers is all I think about when I read OP
>>
>>17250670
>dailymail
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (56 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
56 KB, 636x640
>>17250690
>>
File: 1452573289861.jpg (677 KB, 826x826) Image search: [Google]
1452573289861.jpg
677 KB, 826x826
I believe I am an alien myself.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with these women??
>>
>>17250670
>we aren't looking for attention, we had sex with ayy lmaos and made lots of little alien babies and this is what they looked like

ok cool
>>
File: FEELS.png (52 KB, 493x423) Image search: [Google]
FEELS.png
52 KB, 493x423
/x/ used to have actual creative writing on it. Now the Daily Mail does most of the "creative writing".
>>
I'M IN LOVE WITH ALIEN
I'M IN LOVE WITH HER EYEEEES

I'M IN LOVE WITH AN ALIEN
I'M A XENOPHILE IN DISGUISE
>>
>>17250707
you'll probably have to signal a ufo down dude, they can prob give you contact numbers
>>
>>17250690
they look schizo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.