[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody here give me the rundown on making/performing a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Guardian-Angel.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Guardian-Angel.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
Can somebody here give me the rundown on making/performing a sigil? The stuff on google is all over complicated (they're saying too much un needed shit), and i don't feel like reading through 2 pages of introduction just to make sure i don't miss anything important
>>
>>17249972
just smear shit on a page and say some mumbo jumbo and mediate on your unmanaged mental illness, that's all what they all boil down to.
>>
>>17249972
Are you real anon?

>blabluhblah won't read 2 pages

Here is a tldr
>buy rope
>put around neck
>die
>>
>>17249972
Step 1: Make sure your mana bar is full.
Step 2: Throw up the horns with your right hand.
Step 3: Jam your right hand firmly into your ass.

If done properly, a portal will open and you will be sucked into a dimension of magic, wonder and cartoon horses that will unfailingly fall in love with you.
>>
1.think of something you really want
2.turn it into a simple word like love
3.get rid of the vowels so its now lv
4.combine lv into a symbol
5.jerk off while looking at symbol, the orgasm will act as a seal for the sigil
6.throw sigil away and never think about it again
>>
Write out what you want or desire. Do not use the word will.

Then cross out all the vowels and duplicates of letters.

Then make a drawing that has all of the letters in it.

Then focus on it as intensely as you can... There are many ways to do this. You also want to send the sigil out into the universe.

Then forget the sigil completely and live out your life

Or focus as much as you can on completing what your sigil is doing - use it as a boost.
>>
1. Take piece of parchment
2. Get out your quill and ink
3. Draw some vague random gay symbol
4. Theres your sigil
5. Dont show anyone or theyll burn you alive on a stake
>>
>>17249972
>Can somebody here give me the rundown on making/performing a sigil?

Yes.

I mean.. No.

The fuck am I doing here?
>>
Sigils are made to represent a Name by drawing the Sigil out on a Magical Square to trace out the letters of the Name.

Its a form of Universal Translation. A Mathematical Translation that can be understood by beings that dont use our Language.
>>
Fuck offf
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.