[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we gonna die...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: lucifer.jpg (168 KB, 441x500) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
168 KB, 441x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJ0N-Qq3CI

god help us.
>>
File: _20151115_213932.jpg (129 KB, 1016x1028) Image search: [Google]
_20151115_213932.jpg
129 KB, 1016x1028
>>17248044
People were already dead. They just don't realise it yet.

People can't look beyond their own existence and see the bigger picture.
>>
>>17248460
not already dead dummy. go kill yourself, then you'll get out of hell.
>>
he gave dates for other predictions, why not this one?
>>
Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"
>Lord Your God is the sun
>Talking about orbit

Matthew 25:41
"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
>Please miss us and crash into the Sun

Luke 10:18
He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
>Fuck guys I think it's gonna hit us

Revelation 12:8
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
>Ecliptic orbit

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."
>We saw it was closer last time, next time it will definitely hit
>>
were all gonna die someday
>>
"The dead were never living, the living shall never die."
>>
Any eta on this?
>>
>>17251865
>>17251865
Beans, beans good for your heart, the more you
the more you fart...etc
>>
What's a hercolubus?
>>
wow watched whole video. the old fucker didn't say when the planet was going to pass by.. the fuck?
>>
>>17252473
The Messiah says:
"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
>>
>>17248044
>tiene tref velozidadez hombre

fuckink chileans
>>
File: 1442839017096.jpg (71 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1442839017096.jpg
71 KB, 500x385
A time would have been nice
thanks a bunch you old goblin fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.